View Poll Results: If someone challenges your self-typing, what type is that someone most likely to suggest for you?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • No one ever challenges my type

13 25.00%
  • My quasi-identical

8 15.38%
  • My contrary

3 5.77%
  • My look-a-like

7 13.46%
  • My comparative

4 7.69%
  • My mirror

8 15.38%
  • I don't know my type

2 3.85%
  • Other

7 13.46%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If someone challenges your self typing

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BFGDoomer View Post
    IRL people who know of Socionics type me ILI.
    On here it's been mostly IEI.
    I cannot comment on your type, but I must praise your choice of avatar. It looks suspiciously like a depiction of bestiality.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spermatozoa View Post
    I cannot comment on your type, but I must praise your choice of avatar. It looks suspiciously like a depiction of bestiality.
    You're the second person who has said that...

Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You're the second person who has said that...
    The fact you have the words "I don't see it that way" written above that avatar is priceless.
    Join my Enneagram Discord: https://discord.gg/ND4jCAcs

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Avebury View Post
    The fact you have the words "I don't see it that way" written above that avatar is priceless.
    I don't see ''I don't see it that way'' that way!

Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't see ''I don't see it that way'' that way!
    I didn't see it that way either, but now that Sperma mentions that about your av, it cannot be unseen, lol.
    Join my Enneagram Discord: https://discord.gg/ND4jCAcs

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I gathered typings like stamps over the course of the past year or so. And it's a pretty impressive collection.

Superficial typings (first impressions, vibes that I give off, typings from people that I
    don't regularly interact with or don't know me that well): ILI, EIE, EII, IEI, IEE, LII, LIE (I don't even want to know about the LIE one, honestly- Was on a discord server)
    Typings from people that I have actually opene
    d up to and spent some time knowing: xNFx (all of them)

I think the sprea
    dsheet on here had an "ESI" right there on my tab as well, haha.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I tend to get typed as ILI by other people using VI, aka phototyping, because I tend to show my face in a neutral "german passport" expression style on selfies — for some people a sign that I'm -PoLR.

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been video typed as alpha SF, which is funny to me.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't believe anyone has ever challenged my typing. Can't see how anyone would see me as anything but an SLI 6w5. I can see my subtype and variants challenged but that's it.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

My main doubts of the past were between LSE/LSI. It's not rare when people say that suppose LSI by my forums communications. Without nonverbal it's easier to mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by LemurianLo View Post
    Can't see how anyone would see me as anything but an SLI 6w5.
    Taking that you are on the forum for significant time, you've noticed the speculativity of methods and low typing matches, hence it's evident that people may easily doubt in your opinion about type of someone, including about own type.

As you ignore this evidence, - you oppose to Te, what points that you more probably have F type. For example, SEI, what is close. Was glad to help you see that "how".

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Taking that you are on the forum for significant time, you've noticed the speculativity of methods and low typing matches, hence it's evident that people may easily doubt in your opinion about type of someone, including about own type.

As you ignore this evidence, - you oppose to Te, what points that you more probably have F type. For example, SEI, what is close. Was glad to help you see that "how".
    Yes I'm well aware people that have the ability to doubt anything at all. Thanks for pointing that out, truly an awakening for me on understanding the human mind.

To spell out what I meant, I don't see how someone can 'earnestly' interact with me and come to the genuine knowledgeably conclusion that I am not SLI. Of course anyone can jump to some dumb conclusion like "wowie this guy says he's SLI but he used emojis in his post? So freaking Fe bro, no way" such as you in your post just now. I'm not refering to dumb shit like that. But yes I admit people can do dumb shit like that but besides for you I've haven't encountered such a superficial challenge to my typing.

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most people should, to be honest. I've heard SeFi, NeTi, TiNe, and for myself against myself, my personal favorite is SiTe. That one is easy to defeat though, assuming Si cares about the rotting food in my fridge.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12