Thread: Delta Lounge

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mariella View Post
    You are not in a position to confirm anyone's type. Actually, no one is, but, frankly, particularly not you. And I wouldn't argue 100% that Gilly is EIE, but I am quite sure he is at the very least Fe valuing, and I am positive he isn't LSE. He is not Delta.
    Just because Gilly has conflicts with Ryu, that doesn't exclude him from Delta; what is possibly perceived as Fe valuing may actually be just what Airborne is like, another LSE "type" that really likes emotional people.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, first, Gilly knows MUCH MUCH more about Socionics than you do, and I trust what he says about his type about a trillion percent more than what you say about his type, but even beyond that if you think he has weak and devalued Fe you either have never read anythign he's written or interacted with him.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Well, first, Gilly knows MUCH MUCH more about Socionics than you do, and I trust what he says about his type about a trillion percent more than what you say about his type, but even beyond that if you think he has weak and devalued Fe you either have never read anythign he's written or interacted with him.
    I think I have a pretty good argument just from one post he made many years ago. Maybe I shouldn't tell you this because now you will start to criticize me for seeing "trivialities"/ LOL So, try not to carry this converstion here any further and leave it to me (with a little trust I hope) Thanks
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    I think I have a pretty good argument just from one post he made many years ago.

If it is based on one post, even from yesterday, it is by definition a bad argument. If you had to dig back many years to find a post that backed up what you want, it's an even worse argument.

I am telling you plainly that you are wrong about Gilly's type. You just are. Nothing can make him have weak and devalued Fe. It just isn't so.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

If it is based on one post, even from yesterday, it is by definition a bad argument. If you had to dig back many years to find a post that backed up what you want, it's an even worse argument.

I am telling you plainly that you are wrong about Gilly's type. You just are. Nothing can make him have weak and devalued Fe. It just isn't so.
    Read the rest of my post please and have a little trust in me. Thanks. It will give you good practice for when your kids grow up and you have to let them fly away sometimes.
    -

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It has nothing to do with trust. He simply is not LSE. I've talked to him here a lot longer than you. Maybe you should trust me. That is not his type. If anyone has ever valued Fe, it's Gilly.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We're going on a ride............
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Less than 4 hours ago:

Keep up good work, you're slipping back to you.

LOL I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

It has nothing to do with trust. He simply is not LSE. I've talked to him here a lot longer than you. Maybe you should trust me. That is not his type. If anyone has ever valued Fe, it's Gilly.
    It will just be my fun project, it's nothing serious to argue about...just smile and try to loosen up and have a little
    -

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well if we do discuss it more, it won't be here. I started a post in What's My Type, as I agree that is the place for that kind of thing, not this post, and not really even this subforum.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just because Gilly has conflicts with Ryu, that doesn't exclude him from Delta; what is possibly perceived as Fe valuing may actually be just what Airborne is like, another LSE "type" that really likes emotional people.
    Or they could indeed be alike in valuing Fe. It's funny how you speak of possibilities yet refuse to consider them.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aiss View Post
    Or they could indeed be alike in valuing Fe. It's funny how you speak of possibilities yet refuse to consider them.
    You know, today, I woke up to a very foggy day, which is sort of not usual and maybe not too unusual for LA, but what I really liked about today was that the air was warmer then other days, but not too warm and that I woke up at 6 am, which is a bit longer then I usually do and was able to get out the door and walk around and hear the pretty song of the birds was really refreshing.
    -

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aiss View Post
    which country are you from Aiss?
    I get a dark vibe but at the same time it teases me, looking deeply int you.
    its like a flertation where there is no flertation. i want to sex you. lol.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne View Post
    which country are you from Aiss?
    I get a dark vibe but at the same time it teases me, looking deeply int you.
    its like a flertation where there is no flertation. i want to sex you. lol.
    Why do you answer like this? What is your reasoning? How are you thinking she'll respond? If we can understand why you talk about sex at inappropriate times, whether it's just bad timing or if you're doing it to get a response, like if you like the idea of shocking her or something, that might help in figuring out your type.

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, might as well talk about it here... I'm working on an EII-LSE thread, where I'm going to be writing a big post (this does not happen frequently). The reason why I'm doing this is because:

1)the articles/forum do not address certain issues and situations that come up, and I just thought of bringing them up (I have time also)
    2) I disagree with some simplifications of the interaction that I find here.
    3) A way to constructively deal with frustration.
    4) What might be the real reason, which is that I just feel like doing it .

I'm wondering if there is something that the LSEs here or anybody would be interested in me addressing from my pov. I don't usually focus this much on writing, so it's good to make it count.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why do you answer like this? What is your reasoning? How are you thinking she'll respond? If we can understand why you talk about sex at inappropriate times, whether it's just bad timing or if you're doing it to get a response, like if you like the idea of shocking her or something, that might help in figuring out your type.
    THANK YOU YOU ARE SO SWEET MARIELLA.

I WILL ELABORATE A RESPONSE.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

THANK YOU YOU ARE SO SWEET MARIELLA.

I WILL ELABORATE A RESPONSE.

Have you posted any photo's? I bet you're really cute with pretty lips.
    IEE-Ne

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by somavision View Post
    Have you posted any photo's? I bet you're really cute with pretty lips.
    YES, HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I summe you´re french

because i´m desendant of french

and

although I dont like it

I speak french and act somewhat frenchish though I see that french don´t go anywhere, theyr´pe jsut fascinated with material life.

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    Early yesterday morning my mother's car got vandalized - one of the windows was completely broken out and the brand logo thing on the back was broken off, but nothing was stolen. She had it up for a fundraiser auction, too, which makes this especially hard. And she'd just spent a couple hours the day before washing it and making it all nice. It makes me sad that people would do things like this.
    Weird that someone would do that. Reading this makes me put on my detective hat on. It's unusual to just vandalize a car without stealing something...

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

YES, HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS?
    just a hunch.
    IEE-Ne

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will talk to Ezra but the problem is there is no Beta ST on this forum other than him, so this makes for a somewhat biased conclusion, if I get along with HIM, i´m Beta, if not, no, to me this seems well out of accuracy. But I am trying to speak to the couple of betas on this forum. Thanks.
    eh, not getting along with someone doesn't necessarily mean they're not in your quadra, especially if the reasons are non Socionics related.
    fwiw, I find that Betas tend to clash more with each other than they do with other quadras

btw from what I've seen Ezra, along with Juju, are probably the least biased people with their typings, as in I haven't seen them type someone based on how much they like them but the elements they see. So I second Mariella in that Ezra may be able to help distinguish if you're a Beta or not
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

Creepy-male

inb4 "Maritsa is EIE, hypochondriac social role"

TIM
    H-EII-Ne 9w1 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Well, might as well talk about it here... I'm working on an EII-LSE thread, where I'm going to be writing a big post (this does not happen frequently). The reason why I'm doing this is because:

1)the articles/forum do not address certain issues and situations that come up, and I just thought of bringing them up (I have time also)
    2) I disagree with some simplifications of the interaction that I find here.
    3) A way to constructively deal with frustration.
    4) What might be the real reason, which is that I just feel like doing it .

I'm wondering if there is something that the LSEs here or anybody would be interested in me addressing from my pov. I don't usually focus this much on writing, so it's good to make it count.

Alright Lobo...if you're still working on such a thread, then I was curious about any further insight you had on the following....(and forgive me if this has already been discussed in-depth seeing as the thread I'm taking this from is from '07 )

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    - Is it a good sign when an ESTj becomes less agitated and calm around you compared to how they were before? I know it might sound vague, but I do perceive energy changes in people easily. I don't know if there even is good reasoning, but it does make me feel like I'm doing something wrong. Seeing them in their usual state and then being more subdued makes me confused.

It's confusing because I don't know if they are really happy subdued. I don't think it's negative when they are, I actually like that, but I don't want to impose my calmness on other people if it makes them not be there self. It shocks me a bit when they get into these more introverted type moods, because I get the impression that they are being vulnerable and in a way slightly submissive, which is something that I am not used to seeing. Again, I don't know if that is what they really want or not, and it's most probably the reason for my confusion.

Actually, it's hard for me to go more specific, and I'm not really trying to get at something else other than that. It's just one of those things that probably others can notice except yourself. A lot of it must be lack of more in depth experience with ESTjs. Ok, let me see if I can describe it more: It's like one moment they have this "in your face" attitude, possibly trying to be in control of things, and then they are very complacent and calm. This must not be helping much actually... It's nothing really big though, it's just an observation.
    I've got a few LSE girls I work with whom I've noticed this behavior from as well (I consider myself EII). My immediate supervisor is one of these women actually. As a brief example of such behavior (seeing as I'm typing this up fast before bed, heh ): I've noticed that even though she's usually very focused and driven at work, when she's around me going over my production or whatever I can sense this calm demeanor from her that contradicts her usual diligent, objective persona (I find this type of 'vulnerability' in the normally toughened exterior of these types of women very attractive actually ). It's almost like I've noticed her in a trance, hypnotic state for a brief moment at times, heh....hard to describe really. I dunno...it's like she's usually hyper-aware and focused on the task at hand and yet I get this calm-at-ease vibe from her when she's around me sometimes. She'll make minor hiccups and not realize it....like tell me the wrong production numbers when the paper is right in front of her face (when she's normally adamant about facts and figures). Mmmm...maybe I'm imagining things here, but nonetheless if you have any more insight into such behavior since you first posted that little bit I'd be obliged :wink:

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

duals or activity partners?
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"At first glance it seems Stirlitz joker and gay."

Discuss

(source here) Duale Stirlitz - Dostoevsky

TIM
    NeFi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol Another reason why we shouldn't bother with translation descriptions, or type descriptions at all.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post

Discuss

It kind of makes me picture Joker from the Dark Knight batman being excessively fruity or something.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post

Discuss

LOL - HAHAhAhahahahahahahahahahah
    yeah seems right to say on many levels
    The well groomed look to some LSE types, might confuse women into thinking that they take care of themselves way too much to be a "man". You know, lots of women like dirty, rugged look on men, who don't complain about the stain they got from spilling something on their shirt...lol

And that I've noticed LSE say "that's gay" to things that are out of place. So two angles from my perspective, looks and how they comment on things.

Also on anther angle, yeah LSE, I've noticed, are quite light hearted when they are not in a bad mood.

I'm gonna be laughing about this all day...it's so clean, so funny, SOOOO LSE!

Quote Originally Posted by solid207 View Post

I've got a few LSE girls I work with whom I've noticed this behavior from as well (I consider myself EII). My immediate supervisor is one of these women actually. As a brief example of such behavior (seeing as I'm typing this up fast before bed, heh ): I've noticed that even though she's usually very focused and driven at work, when she's around me going over my production or whatever I can sense this calm demeanor from her that contradicts her usual diligent, objective persona (I find this type of 'vulnerability' in the normally toughened exterior of these types of women very attractive actually ). It's almost like I've noticed her in a trance, hypnotic state for a brief moment at times, heh....hard to describe really. I dunno...it's like she's usually hyper-aware and focused on the task at hand and yet I get this calm-at-ease vibe from her when she's around me sometimes. She'll make minor hiccups and not realize it....like tell me the wrong production numbers when the paper is right in front of her face (when she's normally adamant about facts and figures). Mmmm...maybe I'm imagining things here, but nonetheless if you have any more insight into such behavior since you first posted that little bit I'd be obliged :wink:
    First, please don't refer to "gotta few girls" like that...unless you want me to get really upset.

Second, Se PoLR, missing things in front of us is not uncommon. LSE don't make minor hicups easily so the second point refers to possible Se PoLR.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 06-11-2010 at 05:54 PM.
    -

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL - HAHAhAhahahahahahahahahahah
    yeah seems right to say on many levels
    The well groomed look to some LSE types, might confuse women into thinking that they take care of themselves way too much to be a "man". You know, lots of women like dirty, rugged look on men, who don't complain about the stain they got from spilling something on their shirt...lol

And that I've noticed LSE say "that's gay" to things that are out of place. So two angles from my perspective, looks and how they comment on things.

Also on anther angle, yeah LSE, I've noticed, are quite light hearted when they are not in a bad mood.

I'm gonna be laughing about this all day...it's so clean, so funny, SOOOO LSE!

First, please don't refer to "gotta few girls" like that...unless you want me to get really upset.

Second, Se PoLR, missing things in front of us is not uncommon. LSE don't make minor hicups easily so the second point refers to possible Se PoLR.

So i gather you dont think ryu is SLI anymore?
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by solid207 View Post
    Alright Lobo...if you're still working on such a thread, then I was curious about any further insight you had on the following....(and forgive me if this has already been discussed in-depth seeing as the thread I'm taking this from is from '07 )
    Hey, I stopped working on it, my interests changed . I might get to it later at some point.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    So i gather you dont think ryu is SLI anymore?
    No arguments here please.
    -

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No arguments here please.
    Um i'm not arguing. . .I'm asking. I need a little consistency in my life.

Otherwise i will think you're just trying to manipulate.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    Um i'm not arguing. . .I'm asking. I need a little consistency in my life.

Otherwise i will think you're just trying to manipulate.
    Then ask in private.
    -

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then ask in private.
    You're one to talk. I can ask wherever i want. you never said that was secret info.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by leckysupport View Post
    I have just watched Breakin' and I am of the opinion that the main characters are Delta representatives.

Special K - EII
    Ozone - LSE
    Turbo - SLI
    I couldn't figure out which was which because I didn't really have time to watch the whole thing...but the dancer is definitely SLI :wink: Is that Turbo?
    -

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa's bullying me again, someone please tell her to stop!

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whatever

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lobo sent me that.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)