Page 44 of 163 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,760 of 6489

Thread: Delta Lounge

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Let's get this straight citizen. No bullshit. You either with me or against me.
    I am with God. And God is in all.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What the fuck. You're incomprehensible. That's just talk you do. Better stand up for those poor and oppressed Palestinians on the forum.
    don´t forget the Lebanese too. 2006. so many of them died or where injured brutally because of ignoramuses.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne View Post
    I am with God. And God is in all.
    God ain't all you twat.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

God ain't all you twat.
    I meant every human being.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I meant every human being.
    Oi, Maritsa you stop that bullshit, or I'll come and hang you personally.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

do you know your type in this socionerd thing, Padre?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

do you know your type in this socionerd thing, Padre?
    Yes, it's fucking ESE.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, it's fucking ESE.
    ESFJs abound here where I live. I wonder if ESFJs tend to Catholicism.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ESFJs abound here where I live. I wonder if ESFJs tend to Catholicism.
    They do. As gOD is my witness.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They do. As gOD is my witness.
    you seem to know more than you let shown, Padre.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

you seem to know more than you let shown, Padre.
    No shit.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No shit.
    you will soon be told by the communists of the forum that you´re not conforming to 'delta behavior' , you know that don´t you.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope the feminine version of Stalin doesn´t decide to pick on you, Padre. lol
    May God protect his servants.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I´m out to have a beer with a neighbour and discuss how we´re going to rule the world by implementing Nazi-Catholicism all over it. see you later Padre.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you will soon be told by the communists of the forum that you´re not conforming to 'delta behavior' , you know that don´t you.
    We have a file.
    IEE-Ne

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Actually I am Hard Left.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Untitled
    It was a morning unlike any other
    No dissident sounds but thoughts of Mother
    Shock of breeze left me un-feeble
    Mind not so full of needles
    Temporal circle was stable
    Flowing from tower of fable
    Forms and scenes were distinguished
    Pain of doubt was extinguished
    And many-legged rodents weren’t chasing
    Outside, goal-seekers not racing
    Living from within and with one
    Watching passage of moon and sun,
    What secrets might we uncover?
    When there is a morning unlike any other
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by somavision View Post
    We have a file.

And to Absurd!! I hear you loud and clear! Hilarious, you're a freaking genius!
    Last edited by Suz; 05-15-2010 at 11:43 PM.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

It's funny how poetry calms people down. Sometimes.

What has been the most life-changing experience you've ever had? share funny and touching stories

I don't have time to write my camping story out but I will when I get a chance; it was a lot of fun and I think you guys would enjoy it.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 05-15-2010 at 11:43 PM.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by anou; 12-14-2011 at 06:39 PM.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

interesting, so I have weak Ne. but this is also lack of Fi: you don´t know how close or far or how intimate or not intimate a certain person is for you to throw jokes like you do with intimates. I have this too, often I don´t realize whether some relationship is close or not, I don´t feel this kind of distance very much.
    Ne-role, Fi-PoLR. Looks like we may be getting somewhere.

What you asked Maritsa to rephrase "in intelligible manner" can be cut down to "LSEs don't use Ni/Ne on their own and are kinda down to earth when no one provides this factor for them." *sigh*

No, he won't. The difference is he isn't trying to be a Delta.

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by Aiss View Post

What you asked Maritsa to rephrase "in intelligible manner" can be cut down to "LSEs don't use Ni/Ne on their own and are kinda down to earth when no one provides this factor for them." *sigh*

No, he won't. The difference is he isn't trying to be a Delta.
    I've sort of followed your conversation with Airborne here and I have to say that I disagree with you in your pursuit, and rather also your typing of him as being non-delta.

--------------------------------

As much as it might please some people to conveniently re-package him as another brand due to some of the 'controversial' things he's said - as regarded by some parties, unfortunately that's not a good enought reason.

In regards to his type, extraversion seems obvious to me, and his posts, whether you agree with what he's actually saying or not are just fact..fact.fact.fact..fact based on actual objective things, Te dominant.

I simply copied his last post of more than one or two sentences:

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne
    Thanks Minde. I know you have a reasonable and truly peaceful character and I understand your point here so let me reply to you.

I am not being calling WA on her behaviour because she´s a jew or any other group - the fact that she´s a Zionist whether she be jewish or not is already very clear to me, otherwise she wouldn´t have freaked out just because of an Ahmadinejad avatar I put here. But the problem is not even that she´s a Zionist, although you and everyone should google the word 'zionism' and truly know what it means. Zionist does not equal jew. Zionist is not any religious or ethnical group. It is a bunch of crazy people who want to murder innocent civilians and rule the world by ruling its resources and media, to summarize very briefly. Most jews are NOT Zionist and are nice people. Like I said before, and WA has tried to twist this, I have jewish friends. Sharrum is jewish by birth. His mother is jewish. He even speaks a bit of Hebrew. Still, he´s one very good person and a very good friend who introduced me to Socionics and with whom I have the best talks about many subjects lately. I consider him a very good friend, a person with a sharp mind and good heart.

That having been said, it is quite obvious that I´m not Nazi. If I have met people who are into some kind of Nazism - because true Nazism ended in 1945, what exists nowadays are imitations and variations of the original thing - it was in the past and I don´t have ties with any of these persons anymore. I did not enter any Nazi group for instance, basically because I think it is WRONG TO GO AND GENERALIZE AND BREED MORE HATRED BY HATING EVERYONE WHO IS JEWISH, MUSLIM, GAY, ETC.ETC [insert any adjective you want here].

So I think there was a misunderstanding as to where I stand in this ideological field which had to be cleared.
    Regardless of whether anyone agrees with him, that's Te he's using, and dominant Te too.

Actually, I don't particularly have an opinion either way on whether I agree with him, but his thought processes, how he produces his information, is something that I can understand where he's coming from, on a cognitive level, he shares the same ego functions as me.

Also, to further support he has Si in his ego block, observe his respond to the ISFj Minde:

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...-post1752.html

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne
    I already knew and this only confirms which side you´re standing on.
    The side of the bully, in the case this person who goes by the nickname WA. Either because you like her or because you fear her. Anyway, you really have to thank me for taking the time to reply because if I knew I´d read so much shit from you back, I would not and will not reply to you anymore.
    Notice he's standing up for himself to Minde and is repelled by her Se (as he's Si ie not ENTj).

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't dislike Airborne and think he's a reasonable guy, but I don't think he'd be comfortable around Deltas irl
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    In regards to his type, extraversion seems obvious to me, and his posts, whether you agree with what he's actually saying or not are just fact..fact.fact.fact..fact based on actual objective things, Te dominant.

Regardless of wether anyone agrees with him, that's Te he's using, and dominant Te too.

Actually, I don't particularly have an opinion either way on whether I agree with him, but his thought processes, how he produces his information, is something that I can understand where he's coming from, on a cognitive level, he shares the same ego functions as me.
    It sure isn't the same brand of Te I'm using, but if you say so. *brings in Model B*. Eh, where was -Te and +Te described again?

Also, to further support he has Si in his ego block, observe his respond to the ISFj Minde:

Notice he's standing up for himself to Minde and is repelled by her Se (as he's Si ie not ENTj).
    This is based on the assumption that Minde's an ESI - which is speculation - and also that she used Se in that post, enough to trigger a bad reaction. Both are far from being facts.

Whereas, if she is EII - which is a possibility - it's hardly surprising she'd conflict with SLE. It's as valid to say that he's upset by Fi-norms he doesn't understand, even though she's remained calm and patient in face of his bullying of WA and pretending to be the hurt party.

Creepy-Cyclops

It sure isn't the same brand of Te I'm using, but if you say so. *brings in Model B*. Eh, where was -Te and +Te described again?
    I'm not sure if the plus and minus functions are still on wikisocion, however, from reading about this in the past, it seems to evolve round two concepts for plus and minus:

1) Quadra progression Alpha-Beta-Gamma-Delta, which on paper is nice idea but in practice isn't really the case: any type can have an idea which takes off, so you could have it going Delta-Gamma-Beta-Alpha (or other combinations).

2) Assigning plus and minus to leading functions. I don't have access to the wiki page but I remember keeping some notes from previously looking into this, one of the notes I have at hand isn't Te but for Se leading, and it gives:

The SLE is oriented on the completion of important tasks (scale), connected to the overthrow or neutralization of his advancing enemy (quality). Initiative usually proceeds from himself (direction); however, the SLE is not demonstrative but prefers to remain in the shadows (distance).

The SEE solves concrete tactical missions (scale), and loves to be the focus of attention (distance). His initiative always answers to someone's call (direction). This way he does not attack, but only defends his territory and right to leadership (quality).

Now, lets say this is the case, I dispute that it is really a '+ and -' of the leading function, for instance, what it's really doing is something that can be explained by functional pairing

ie, SEE solves concrete tactical missions (scale), and loves to be the focus of attention (distance). His initiative always answers to someone's call (direction). This way he does not attack, but only defends his territory and right to leadership (quality).

Not just the bold but all of it - can be explained by Se going into Fi.

+ and - functions in this respect don't really exist (perhaps the term is element in leading position, I won't quibble over the semantics in this case as we often mean both by the word function in conversation) - my point is that it's better explained with a combining of ego block (and maybe the whole 8 functions as a whole) rather than defining the actual leading function. Not only that it is better explained, but that it can be explained with pairing, so separating the function in this way can be viewed as redundant when there's easier tools to do it.

So on that, + and - is an interesting intellectual enough study, it can have it's uses, but ultimately for all intents and purposes it's explaining something else, not the actual function.

I also think that types can display other ways through their dominant function, by a mixture of personality and also potentially the 'SLE' using their Fi, instead of their second function.

(As a note to you, I haven't read forms of thinking yet, i'm sort of intrigued by the idea of holographic thinking for ESIs which can maybe lead them to think they are Ne, but i'll/we can cross that bridge another time perhaps)

This is based on the assumption that Minde's an ESI - which is speculation - and also that she used Se in that post, enough to trigger a bad reaction. Both are far from being facts.
    Oh I completely agree,, I actually meant to put in, "whether someone agrees with the rest, that's still Te that he's using", that was a mistake on my part. However the analysis of it being Te, an objective rational based on external facts, is something which makes sense as per my understanding, and socionics. I would be interested in reading something more concrete to otherwise of course, as I could be wrong.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've sort of followed your conversation with Airborne here and I have to say that I disagree with you in your pursuit, and rather also your typing of him as being non-delta.

--------------------------------

As much as it might please some people to conveniently re-package him as another brand due to some of the 'controversial' things he's said - as regarded by some parties, unfortunately that's not a good enought reason.

Regardless of whether anyone agrees with him, that's Te he's using, and dominant Te too.

I'm not sure at all that the first part is Te. He writes well, but people who use Ti can write well also. I dont' think it's specifically Te good writing, and I think the reason you can process it is because he's a good writer and not becasue of what IE is being used dominantly.

And that last part has nothing to do with Se. Honestly, it looks more like he's repelled by Fi, as far as he doesn't like her subjective ethics. In fact, that seems like waht the whole issue is about.

Although I must say I'm just leaning toward Beta, but not sold on it yet. I'm definitely not trying to re-package him, and in fact I know one LSE in particular with flat-out racist views at least as bad as his. That is not what I'm typing based on. I'm more interested in how he responds to people who approach him with their subjective ethical view, as he doesn't like it, and that's what seems to get he strongest resonse. And what I see coming out in response might be Se, though LSEs have strong Se and are certainly capable of putting it out there when they're angry, so that isn't worthwhile for typing either IMO. Just the response to subjective ethics, and even then I'd like to see him open his mind up and consider it rather than just say he is. I also wish he'd talk to some Beta STs, like Ezra, and see if he feels they're similar or not.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh I completely agree,, I actually meant to put in, "whether someone agrees with the rest, that's still Te that he's using", that was a mistake on my part. However the analysis of it being Te, an objective rational based on external facts, is something which makes sense as per my understanding, and socionics. I would be interested in reading something more concrete to otherwise of course, as I could be wrong.
    What Mariella says. IMO he rather builds a theory based on whatever fits his understanding of reality and considers it a "fact". Of course, using Te doesn't guarantee factual accuracy either, but because it's valued, these types are much less likely to consider something a fact if it's not reliable (like the "fact" that WA is Jewish or Zionist or whatever). There's this tendency to speak in absolutist terms - it is, I proved it, it's true, etc. - which is much more prevalent among Ti than Te types, then acts like people were unfair when they go by it.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    Early yesterday morning my mother's car got vandalized - one of the windows was completely broken out and the brand logo thing on the back was broken off, but nothing was stolen. She had it up for a fundraiser auction, too, which makes this especially hard. And she'd just spent a couple hours the day before washing it and making it all nice. It makes me sad that people would do things like this.
    My condolences.
    I wonder who did it and why.

I feel like I know the answer to this, but - how do you feel about it: turn the other cheek or an eye for an eye?

I already knew and this only confirms which side you´re standing on.
    The side of the bully, in the case this person who goes by the nickname WA. Either because you like her or because you fear her. Anyway, you really have to thank me for taking the time to reply because if I knew I´d read so much shit from you back, I would not and will not reply to you anymore.
    When Minde speaks her mind about you and presents you with (strong) analysis of your actions in terms of , it's a bit like trying to see how you will handle it. She has a certain way of presenting her feelings and judgments that may seem somewhat "harsh" or even caustic, but I've come to realize that it seems that way because I'm not used to someone actually being like her.

How can this come from, you may ask, the same person you so often praise for her 'gentleness' and other pleasant/kind qualities? It's a peculiar thing, at first. But it's best, I believe, to realize she isn't trying to pick a fight or be malicious with you; she's actually trying to do the right thing and assist you by pointing out something you might not know or realize. And her input won't always be pleasant to hear, either. But I don't see her as trying to be malicious or antagonistic, especially here.

What Mariella says. IMO he rather builds a theory based on whatever fits his understanding of reality and considers it a "fact". Of course, using Te doesn't guarantee factual accuracy either, but because it's valued, these types are much less likely to consider something a fact if it's not reliable (like the "fact" that WA is Jewish or Zionist or whatever). There's this tendency to speak in absolutist terms - it is, I proved it, it's true, etc. - which is much more prevalent among Ti than Te types, then acts like people were unfair when they go by it.
    Disagree.
    This is very common in untrained and or emotional Te types.

That is, Te dominants who are concerned with something other than factual accuracy; power, being 'right', pride, fame/image, etc.

I believe what you say is just as big a myth as all EIIs being super sweet innocent saints who do no evil and are only angels, etc.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Maritsa, I just wanted to say, that I really like your new signature
    Thank you.

We were going to try not to challenge anyones type here.

__________________________________________________ _

Today, I remembered back to a class I took in college, it was Christianity and now I remember two LSE students in that class. I think I was the only INFj. It was a small class, only about 15 students or so. I remember the two LSE students sitting towards the back of the classroom, while I always sat in the front, mostly because I did not like the distraction that people would present themselves if I sat behind anyone.

I got to be really good friends with them and never realized that they were LSE until I looked at a few pictures of our commencing class reunion.

Seems kind of odd, looking back and reflecting on how they were very focused and attuned to their environment and very quiet yet very willing to have engaging and long discussions with me about all sorts of topics after class, and mind you these were night classes so our conversations would lead us well into the midnight hours; they were always very safe company and I never had to worry about being in harms way, which is a concern when you live in a busy city.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 05-16-2010 at 04:04 PM.
    -

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

funny how you can have these long discussions about theoretical issues which will not bring you any type of concrete reward such as money/status/love/academic recognition.

I really admire ppl in this forum because they are true idealists. they spend their time and such in the pure pursuit of intellectual analysis. this is noble. so I like you all - except for the zionist ignoramuses.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

funny how you can have these long discussions about theoretical issues which will not bring you any type of concrete reward such as money/status/love/academic recognition.

I really admire ppl in this forum because they are true idealists. they spend their time and such in the pure pursuit of intellectual analysis. this is noble. so I like you all - except for the zionist ignoramuses.

Do you calculate actions and motives for people's actions in advance?
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I need help with a problem:

I need LSE to please calculate for me the Te of what I should do please. Please tell me which action is more effective to take first and on thanks. I have many things in mind and I am getting a bit scattered and unfocused due to Se PoLR.

I have several things in mind that I want to do currently

1. Challenge Gilly's type. (I believe he's LSE).
    2. Provide my lengthy analysis of why Minde is INFj.
    3. Challenge Snegledmaca's type (he was typed INFp, but all evidence shows snuggly fit SLE).
    -

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mariella View Post
    I'm not sure at all that the first part is Te. He writes well, but people who use Ti can write well also. I dont' think it's specifically Te good writing, and I think the reason you can process it is because he's a good writer and not becasue of what IE is being used dominantly.

And that last part has nothing to do with Se. Honestly, it looks more like he's repelled by Fi, as far as he doesn't like her subjective ethics. In fact, that seems like waht the whole issue is about.

Although I must say I'm just leaning toward Beta, but not sold on it yet. I'm definitely not trying to re-package him, and in fact I know one LSE in particular with flat-out racist views at least as bad as his. That is not what I'm typing based on. I'm more interested in how he responds to people who approach him with their subjective ethical view, as he doesn't like it, and that's what seems to get he strongest resonse. And what I see coming out in response might be Se, though LSEs have strong Se and are certainly capable of putting it out there when they're angry, so that isn't worthwhile for typing either IMO. Just the response to subjective ethics, and even then I'd like to see him open his mind up and consider it rather than just say he is. I also wish he'd talk to some Beta STs, like Ezra, and see if he feels they're similar or not.
    I will talk to Ezra but the problem is there is no Beta ST on this forum other than him, so this makes for a somewhat biased conclusion, if I get along with HIM, i´m Beta, if not, no, to me this seems well out of accuracy. But I am trying to speak to the couple of betas on this forum. Thanks.

context is king
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have just watched Breakin' and I am of the opinion that the main characters are Delta representatives.

Special K - EII
    Ozone - LSE
    Turbo - SLI

Video not for typing purposes:

Last edited by leckysupport; 05-16-2010 at 07:04 PM.

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by Mariella View Post

I will talk to Ezra but the problem is there is no Beta ST on this forum other than him, so this makes for a somewhat biased conclusion, if I get along with HIM, i´m Beta, if not, no, to me this seems well out of accuracy. But I am trying to speak to the couple of betas on this forum. Thanks.
    OK, quick post, I apologise if it doesn't address everyone. For background, I was 'tricked' into going to the pub this afternoon, well the trick was drinking a cider which I thought was 5.5% (can handle) but it was new cider which was actually 7.8%.

Let's use this description of Se blocked with Ti which I and Aiss sort of discussed earlier (and with the explanations of functional pairing I gave, even that aside), fwiw:

The SLE is oriented on the completion of important tasks (scale), connected to the overthrow or neutralization of his advancing enemy (quality). Initiative usually proceeds from himself (direction); however, the SLE is not demonstrative but prefers to remain in the shadows (distance).

Looking at that, since when does Airborne 'prefer to remain in the shadows'?

Since he's joined, he has been extremely forthcoming with his opinions. Which type do we know who has opinion on everything?

Anyway, he doesn't actually behave, according to Bukalov/Filatova like an SLE (and I think we can all agree on hopefully as to SLEs who behave like described regardless), in contrast Airborne is quick with his opinions from the off.

Not ESTp behaviour.

On that, talking to/about Ezra, a few people don't think he's SLE for good reason, perhaps a better example summed up by above on internet is Mercutio, who I think everyone 'accepts' as SLE - and indeed seems to fit the italics above.

I suppose, even with his dominant 'analysis' aside, I don't see Airborne behaving like SLE, who are more guarded with their opinions, sussing people/things out etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu
    Disagree.
    This is very common in untrained and or emotional Te types.

That is, Te dominants who are concerned with something other than factual accuracy; power, being 'right', pride, fame/image, etc.

I believe what you say is just as big a myth as all EIIs being super sweet innocent saints who do no evil and are only angels, etc
    True. Not everyone is 'programmed' to receive 'dual' advice from the off, just have to look at dual descriptions, using relations as you say in such a context, to see that.
    Last edited by Cyclops; 05-16-2010 at 08:08 PM. Reason: typo, well probably a many

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

True. Not everyone is 'programmed' to receive 'dual' advice from the off, just have to look at dual descriptions, using relations as you say in such a context, to see that.
    That is not entirely true either.

Gilly is not Beta by the way, so, don't talk to him; talk to Mercutio, Diana, Allie, and Redbaron. I have confirmed these people to be Beta, so far. and also read snegledmaca's posts log
    -

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Gilly is not Beta by the way, so, don't talk to him; talk to Mercutio, Diana, Allie, and Redbaron. I have confirmed these people to be Beta, so far. and also read snegledmaca's posts log
    Less than 4 hours ago:

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa
    We were going to try not to challenge anyones type here.
    Keep up good work, you're slipping back to you.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Less than 4 hours ago:

Keep up good work, you're slipping back to you.
    I am not challenging his type here, I am guiding what information he should look at. I am not physically inviting Gilly to ingage in discussion with me and if that is an invitation and he does come over, I will be happy to direct him to another thread.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 05-16-2010 at 08:14 PM.
    -

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I need help with a problem:

I need LSE to please calculate for me the Te of what I should do please. Please tell me which action is more effective to take first and on thanks. I have many things in mind and I am getting a bit scattered and unfocused due to Se PoLR.

I have several things in mind that I want to do currently

1. Challenge Gilly's type. (I believe he's LSE).
    2. Provide my lengthy analysis of why Minde is INFj.
    3. Challenge Snegledmaca's type (he was typed INFp, but all evidence shows snuggly fit SLE).
    1. *sigh* Gilly is not LSE. I'm not going to ask you why you think that. You must be looking at an extremely narrow sample to consider that. You're mistaking a blatant beta NF for your dual...

(that you are even saying this, and "Gilly is not beta", indicates serious problems in how you formulate conclusions, and how easily you get behind them. I pray, Maritsa, that you halve the amount of time you spend "defending" whatever your opinions are, and spend that energy putting twice as much (or more...) into formulating your opinions.

2. "Provide my lengthy analysis" ? Provide you with lengthy analysis? What do you mean? Why do you believe she's EII if you don't have that? Are you posing, pretending to believe she's EII?

3. Whatever. "Challenging peoples types" is annoying. Just do it in "what's my type", that's my request. And keep all discussion of "challenging" people's types there. Here's a thought - PM the people first to have a discussion with them first, and collect first hand data by interacting with them personally. . . Instead of looking only at forum posts. It would yield better results and be less annoying and/or messy.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is not entirely true either.

You are not in a position to confirm anyone's type. Actually, no one is, but, frankly, particularly not you. And I wouldn't argue 100% that Gilly is EIE, but I am quite sure he is at the very least Fe valuing, and I am positive he isn't LSE. He is not Delta.