Banned
    TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WRT = With Regards To.

I don't usually feel annoyed too much, or if I do, I blame myself. I've matured enough that I can handle this type of thing without having any conflicts, but in the past, when I was younger, I might have gotten annoyed or blamed the other person for talking too long.

Here's what I do nowadays: If I'm getting to the about-to-drop-dead state for any reason at all, I know that I have to start mentioning it early ('early' being 'some time before I actually drop dead'). I will mention it a couple times, but yet I still like to continue the conversation, and I usually do. Eventually I become blunt and I insist that I have to go. I have faith that the other person will understand.

Having faith that other people will survive, if I accidentally offend them or hurt them, is something that I have learned, as an adult. In the old days, I was much more scared about accidentally hurting people, making them mad, offending them, or whatever. I learned that most things work themselves out over time, as long as you're in a certain kind of relationship (perhaps this means, 'with duals?'). If the relationship is so fragile that I can't even be allowed to go to the bathroom without hurting the other person's feelings, then we shouldn't be having a relationship, hahahahah.

And when I say 'hurt feelings,' I mean, it's okay to have a passing couple of seconds where somebody feels pain. That's normal. It's a fleeting and temporary feeling. So instead of saying 'hurt feelings,' I should make it more extreme and say 'being judged as permanently, irredeemably evil and unsalvageable and beyond all hope.'

So there's a gray area, a period of time when I start signaling that I have to leave. I know how those conversations are and I don't blame the other person. When I get exhausted, I just do whatever is necessary to do my own thing.

Banned
    TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I keep editing this and adding stuff. There's an issue that involves leaving people, separating, leaving forever versus leaving only briefly and coming back, and 'judging someone as irredeemably evil/crazy and leaving forever.' In the online world, this is worse, in some ways, because it's hard to find people if you lose them online. When you can find people in the physical world, there isn't as much anxiety (for me personally) about leaving and separating.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nico1e View Post
    In the online world, this is worse, in some ways, because it's hard to find people if you lose them online. When you can find people in the physical world, there isn't as much anxiety (for me personally) about leaving and separating.
    People who betrayed you, said things just for the sake of saying them, weren't your friends to begin with. I learned this the hard way, physical way, numerous times.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    You're right, every freedom has its limits, and I certainly wasn't suggesting letting dogs loose and completely out of control to be a good thing. What I dislike and am against is imposing direct restrictions, (especially with objects) that invade their personal space. A good example would be dog crates, which I tend to find disgusting. You try sitting in a small cage locked up for hours, or walk around with a cone on your head, and tell me how it goes.
    Oh, that's what you mean. The cone keeps him from licking/biting at his wound. But, yeah, I didn't keep the cone on him all that much or long - way less than the vet suggested, anyway. I tried to be with him as much as possible during the days following his surgery so that he wouldn't have to wear it. So basically he just had it on at night for the first couple of days. He isn't wearing it at all now.

He looks totally wacky. You two must make an exquisite combination.
    He's a goofball; an energetic goofball...

Because no matter whether and how busy (or non-busy) I am, I can't get myself to go to bed and wake up at the same times everyday. Maybe I lack discipline, or perhaps it's just that I don't feel motivated enough to change it. Maybe if I was more satisfied with (other areas of) my life, I'd have the motive/will to get that fixed or regulated better. But right now, that's just how it is.

Past few days I've had to go out and meet with people just a couple of hours after my (current) usual bedtime. I try not to eat out (or eat very little) so that I manage to keep my eyes open and be able to function and talk to people in a sober and sensical manner (which I do manage to do quite well). Unfortunately, most of the polite conversations I've had seem to prove ineffective, so now I'm getting ready to argue aggressively and file complaints, hopefully getting some results that way.
    File complaints? That sounds so formal. Is it a workplace thing? I'm sorry the politeness tack isn't working.

I need to try to get my sleep schedule more regular, too...

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    It's interesting to me that crate-training for dogs is so common in the U.S. Where I am from, it's highly unusual to put a dog in a crate for any amount of time (except for traveling). I am not in favor of it, but if it makes life easier for owner and pet and the pet is otherwise happy (and doesn't spend too much time in the crate), I won't judge. Our dog is crate-trained, but we don't use the crate because we don't need to (when we are not home, she curls up and sleepts). I volunteer for a rescue organization and a few hours in a crate in a loving household certainly beats the shelter or putting the dog down.
    My vet suggested crate training Bunter to get him house trained, but I never did it. So far just being around him to point out the wrong and right ways to do things has worked best. I agree that there are levels of severity, though, and crate training is way more humane than some forms of "training"...

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post

I think so, too! He's also really soft and loves to cuddle, which is even better.
    I'm starting to notice similarities between him and myself.
    Lol. There are a few differences, I think. For example, he hasn't met a person he doesn't like. Except the statue that fell down on him when he tried to greet it. He doesn't like that one anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Crow View Post
    I love tea, therefore I generalize that all Deltas must also love tea.

Y/Y?
    I do like tea, it's true.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This does not contradict what I said, actually, even though the description is exaggerated.
    Purhaps it seems so, than again if Augusta was indeed an Ne ego it would make perfect sense for her to see Se in that light, I know I do

I don't see how that is a relevant to the discussion. If you would like to continue believing in the caricature, which looks something like this:

Quote Originally Posted by InkStrider View Post
    Could not immediately recognizing boundaries be related to weak Fi in general?
    Yes, and I should have stated so (my bad). Typically Te dominants, in particular, will struggle with Fi to the extent of a PoLR despite it being a valued function

Te egos have weak but valued Fi, how differently would Fi dual-seeking react in comparison to Fi PoLR?

Fwiw, I find myself respecting these interpersonal borders/boundaries, am apprehensive of pushing too far too soon, and am sensitive to the other party's reactions as I take steps forward.
    I'd think what you're saying would generally fall more under Fi seeking, or at the very least, there's more of a concern for Fi than a PoLR would have. Something which I've noticed in the few Te dominants I've been close with, and it's been written about in some descriptions as well, is that they reveal a sentimentality when someone actually bothers to talk with them on a more intimate level, I think it's their way of trying to bond and make Fi so to speak.
    If I were to define it, my impression of how Te dominants approach Fi is that they try to be helpful and considerate people but it seems difficult to maintain when others are showing a lack of consideration through the Te bases eyes, so they get frustrated and lash out.

With Fi PoLRs, I feel like they're more negligent than Te bases are when it comes to people. Sometimes they can be very amicable while simultaneously being offensive and/or intrusive but they're not at all aware of it, it's like they lack an "appropriate filter", from my point of view, it's very awkward to watch.
    I've personally confronted a few in my life, telling them how something they've said or did to me or someone else was hurtful, in which they've tended to get offended by, compared to Te bases who tend to show some sort of embarrassment and remorse to how they've behaved.
    Not to say I think Fi PoLR's are not concerned if they've hurt people, quite the contrary, I think they just don't know how to handle the Fi criticisms, seeing them more as judgmental and uptight nit-pickery.

Hence, it is with difficulty that they assert themselves?
    Precisely. I'd say Se PoLR can lead to avoidance and negligence with how to exert oneself and others, giving off a sort of passiveness in how they approach things (Ni bases have similar issues with this as well).

How would they react to the advances of their duals?
    I guess it would depend on the person, on both sides. I generally find Si creatives to have a very amicable/comforting aura, I don't tend to feel threatened from their initiative unless they're in a bitchy mood and I don't know them well enough to be able to deal with that
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    Something which I've noticed in the few Te dominants I've been close with, and it's been written about in some descriptions as well, is that they reveal a sentimentality when someone actually bothers to talk with them on a more intimate level, I think it's their way of trying to bond and make Fi so to speak.
    Over-sentimentality in some cases. How would the EII respond to it?

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84
    With Fi PoLRs, I feel like they're more negligent than Te bases are when it comes to people. Sometimes they can be very amicable while simultaneously being offensive and/or intrusive but they're not at all aware of it, it's like they lack an "appropriate filter", from my point of view, it's very awkward to watch.
    I agree. I know an ILE like that. She doesn't seem to be able to judge "distance" very well and can act inappropriately with people.

Precisely. I'd say Se PoLR can lead to avoidance and negligence with how to exert oneself and others, giving off a sort of passiveness in how they approach things (Ni bases have similar issues with this as well).
    It sounds like they're going to have a hard time getting people to do things, and not be taken advantage of.

I guess it would depend on the person, on both sides. I generally find Si creatives to have a very amicable/comforting aura, I don't tend to feel threatened from their initiative unless they're in a bitchy mood and I don't know them well enough to be able to deal with that.
    A hypothetical situation: Say an LSE is attracted to an EII and makes advances to get to know her. The EII responds politely. Is the EII attracted to the LSE or is she just being polite? How would she make it clear to the LSE that she isn't interested, being Se PoLR and all?

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, that's what you mean. The cone keeps him from licking/biting at his wound. But, yeah, I didn't keep the cone on him all that much or long - way less than the vet suggested, anyway. I tried to be with him as much as possible during the days following his surgery so that he wouldn't have to wear it. So basically he just had it on at night for the first couple of days. He isn't wearing it at all now.

File complaints? That sounds so formal. Is it a workplace thing? I'm sorry the politeness tack isn't working.
    Yeah, that seems to be the usual routine. Nice guy -> formal & aggressive.

My vet suggested crate training Bunter to get him house trained, but I never did it. So far just being around him to point out the wrong and right ways to do things has worked best.

Lol. There are a few differences, I think. For example, he hasn't met a person he doesn't like. Except the statue that fell down on him when he tried to greet it. He doesn't like that one anymore.
    LOL. You got me there.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Something which I've noticed in the few Te dominants I've been close with, and it's been written about in some descriptions as well, is that they reveal a sentimentality when someone actually bothers to talk with them on a more intimate level, I think it's their way of trying to bond and make Fi so to speak.
    Generally acceptance, I would think. Perhaps a little bit of pull back if it was super strong - a sort of "dampening" effort. But an overall acceptance of the underlying feelings.

It sounds like they're going to have a hard time getting people to do things, and not be taken advantage of.
    Yes... those can be dangers...

A hypothetical situation: Say an LSE is attracted to an EII and makes advances to get to know her. The EII responds politely. Is the EII attracted to the LSE or is she just being polite? How would she make it clear to the LSE that she isn't interested, being Se PoLR and all?
    Lol. That's difficult for even another EII to say. "Individuals vary," as they say, plus context can play a part.

I don't know if it would help, but here's some of what might go on in my head:

If I wasn't interested - Someone being attracted to me and wanting to get to know me is overall a positive relationship. It has very positive feelings and leanings, at least. Rationally or not, I fear if I cut them down sharply or even just give a firm "no", that would destroy that positive relationship. So a polite but distant and non-committal response keeps things from progressing in the attempt to keep things from going negative. I'm not saying it makes total sense or is the right thing to do, but it's my tendency.

If I was interested - enter awkwardness and unsureness of how to respond. Not to mention a million and a half questions/uncertainties swirling around in my head, confusing me. E.g. "Does he really like me, or is he just being nice/flirty?" "Is this the right thing to do?" Etc. I might worry about being too enthusiastic (relative to my normal sedateness), so I might try too hard to suppress my exuberance, making me look more distant than I really am. Or, potentially, especially if I feel safe, I might thoroughly enfold him with my affection, though my strong enthusiasm might be a little less flashy than others'.

So, all of that to say a polite response could mean anything, really. I know, that's not very helpful.

Perhaps you could look for "warm" and "cold" politeness, though that might take some observation over time. Also, if the ambiguousness continues, maybe try to determine if she's trying to be around you more or to avoid you.

LOL. You got me there.
    That was the first thing that came to my mind. I also imagine he's a tiny bit more high-strung and vocal than you.

Cuddles are good, though. Me likes them.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Generally acceptance, I would think. Perhaps a little bit of pull back if it was super strong - a sort of "dampening" effort. But an overall acceptance of the underlying feelings.
    I see.. Always felt rather stupid when I do that and get carried away, but its probably the best way I know to "bond". I often wonder if it scares them away, because I'd be at a total loss if anybody did that to me. The Fi subtypes seem to be able to take it better somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Minde
    Yes... those can be dangers...
    The Ne subtypes especially seem to experience quite a problem with assertiveness. I have an Ne-EII friend who ended up taking on piles of other peoples' work at his workplace. Come to think of it he hardly (actually never) initiate IM conversations with me (it's always me initiating and getting him out for meet-ups) despite us being rather close, though I just know he'd like to. Probably afraid of intruding or something.

Lol. That's difficult for even another EII to say. "Individuals vary," as they say, plus context can play a part.
    Yeah, it's a tough question to answer. Been troubling me for a while.

If I wasn't interested - Someone being attracted to me and wanting to get to know me is overall a positive relationship. It has very positive feelings and leanings, at least. Rationally or not, I fear if I cut them down sharply or even just give a firm "no", that would destroy that positive relationship. So a polite but distant and non-committal response keeps things from progressing in the attempt to keep things from going negative. I'm not saying it makes total sense or is the right thing to do, but it's my tendency.

If I was interested - enter awkwardness and unsureness of how to respond. Not to mention a million and a half questions/uncertainties swirling around in my head, confusing me. E.g. "Does he really like me, or is he just being nice/flirty?" "Is this the right thing to do?" Etc. I might worry about being too enthusiastic (relative to my normal sedateness), so I might try too hard to suppress my exuberance, making me look more distant than I really am. Or, potentially, especially if I feel safe, I might thoroughly enfold him with my affection, though my strong enthusiasm might be a little less flashy than others'.
    Yes this is very helpful. At least I would know how to gauge better. The question that very often comes up in my mind is: Would you like my company? And I try to gauge for signs. But EIIs don't exactly show many signs. They restrain and pull back a lot, and even though at a certain level I feel that they do have positive feelings towards me, and that I'm doing the right thing by moving forward, to try and be there for them, it's tough when they feel that they're being selfish when they respond and instead is doing me a favour by backing off.
    I am at a loss at how to handle this.

Perhaps you could look for "warm" and "cold" politeness, though that might take some observation over time. Also, if the ambiguousness continues, maybe try to determine if she's trying to be around you more or to avoid you.
    Sigh.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Heh. As funny as this is, I don't think it's real. The text, it seems, is super-imposed upon the images digitally.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, all of that to say a polite response could mean anything, really. I know, that's not very helpful.

There's a good chance the EII is going to act the exact same way, appearance wise, regardless of how she feels. You're being observed to see what your real intentions and motivations are, and you're likely given the benefit of the doubt about 'wanting to be a nice guy'. Some EIIs will still assume you are a nice guy, even if you make several attempts to prove them wrong. Some EIIs will remain particularly clueless that you like them for a long time, even if you 'say' it.

If I were pursuing an EII, or giving advice to someone, I'd say - don't really care about trying to read them because it's inconsequential. What really matters is their 'longer term' judgement of getting to know you and how you fit in to their 'vision' of things working out.

If you get a clear enough avoidance or dislike or lack of availability, that may be the only sign that you've reached a dead end with them.

For the pursuer, you basically get to do whatever you want. The smart thing for you to do would be to figure out how the EII views relationships, and realize everything you do is more or less being judged in regard to that. (Same goes for both delta NFs). The difference individually is how much they care about 'having a relationship', and what 'having a relationship' means to them.

Keep suggesting and pursuing them until some obvious sense of disinterest arises in either party. It's more or less expected or at least "appreciated" (and by that I mean subconsciously desired) that you're going to take the lead in terms of 'enacting' progress. The NFs "confirm" progress.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

this isnt working out. bye!

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by laghlagh View Post
    this isnt working out. bye!
    Where can I find you ?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Heh. As funny as this is, I don't think it's real. The text, it seems, is super-imposed upon the images digitally.

A very interesting news came out about cat health; Hills, a maker of veterinary prescription diets, just release Y/D; a cat formula that treats hyperthyroid in cats; this is quite revolutionary, but very ordinary; it seems that the addition of iodine in the cat's diet fixes this problem, and now veterinarians don't have to give their little furry patients medications to treat it and this may also lead to good kidney life, as improper functions of the thyroid also effect the kidney's function.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Banned
    TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A very interesting news came out about cat health; Hills, a maker of veterinary prescription diets, just release Y/D; a cat formula that treats hyperthyroid in cats; this is quite revolutionary, but very ordinary; it seems that the addition of iodine in the cat's diet fixes this problem, and now veterinarians don't have to give their little furry patients medications to treat it and this may also lead to good kidney life, as improper functions of the thyroid also effect the kidney's function.
    Wow, it surprises me that they didn't already have iodine in their formulas. But I guess nothing should surprise me now.

Another thing that happens is, sometimes really awful things get into pet food that shouldn't be there. I remember a few years ago when melamine contaminated a bunch of pet food, which caused many animals to get kidney failure or kidney stones, and they died.

I've read about people who are feeding their cats and dogs raw meat in addition to, or instead of, packaged pet food.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

to my knowledge iodine exacerbates hyperthyroidism
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Banned
    TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just remembered reading some website a while back where somebody asked the question, do bacteria go to heaven???

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Homecooked meals are good.
    So is lots of stretching and activity.

I'm happy because even though I'm far away from someone I had a skype date and it ended up being 7 hours long.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post

No. Apparently, all this diet did was add corn, eggs, and iodine supplement. Simple things that humans have been consuming. Amazing.
    -

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Back from a short hiatus. I now have a job (just got it last week), which means I might actually be back out of the house by next semester. Yay! I'm so very looking forward to that.

I've been doing tons of introspection, per usual, and I think I'm really changing from what I had become. I'm seeing the reasons for my behaviors and the false beliefs I have held. I still have a ways to go but... hey, progress! Ironically, this process has also helped me settle a bit better into my EII typing. I've also settled my Enneagram type (though not my wing yet), and I'm working on discovering my MBTI type. And I'm making progress on stories. Yay. ^_^

Edit: Also, I'm getting a new cell phone, one that (hopefully) will allow me to access this site on a mobile browser again; so I might be around more often.
    Last edited by Cuddly McFluffles; 09-04-2011 at 05:15 PM.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Switching topics to personal life / cute animals: <-- Boringness alert!

My puppy got fixed a few days ago.

Right before we left:

After:

The Cone of Shame:

Bunter is so cute! Also, he's gotten so big. How old is he now?

The "Cone of Shame" comment made me laugh.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I personally like when people are being open and sincere. I grew-up around Ti's where you "just don't talk about things" and find it refreshing to not have to keep all those feelings inside, so when I hear someone describing things on a deeper vulnerable level it makes me feel all happy in the inside

I agree. I know an ILE like that. She doesn't seem to be able to judge "distance" very well and can act inappropriately with people.
    yep

Indeed. While I've learned to start sticking-up for myself it was a massive issue growing up, I just didn't know how to say no which made me a pushover for a lot of jerks.
    In grade ten I actually had to take a semester off and do home school courses because the the people I had to do group assignments with weren't contributing so I was basically up until 1 in the morning all the time finishing off other peoples work so I wouldn't get a low grade and the stress and lack of sleep was driving me insane; looking back I know I should have been more assertive about a lot of situations in my life
    I'm sure a lot of Se PoLR's have similar feelings and experiences

I think there was a thread about this here in Delta where me and Minde talked about this...
    Anyways, if you didn't see it yet, my view is that measuring attraction on the EII's behalf will probably not be instantaneous. The best indication, yet an obvious one, would be that the EII is agreeing to go out with you/hang around you, and continues to do so on a regular basis
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I personally like when people are being open and sincere. I grew-up around Ti's where you "just don't talk about things" and find it refreshing to not have to keep all those feelings inside, so when I hear someone describing things on a deeper vulnerable level it makes me feel all happy in the inside
    Hearing this is very reassuring.

lIndeed. While I've learned to start sticking-up for myself it was a massive issue growing up, I just didn't know how to say no which made me a pushover for a lot of jerks.

looking back I know I should have been more assertive about a lot of situations in my life.
    I'm sure a lot of Se PoLR's have similar feelings and experiences
    It is very unfortunate to be stuck in a group with people who couldn't care less. Being Se PoLR sounds tough.

I think there was a thread about this here in Delta where me and Minde talked about this...
    Anyways, if you didn't see it yet, my view is that measuring attraction on the EII's behalf will probably not be instantaneous. The best indication, yet an obvious one, would be that the EII is agreeing to go out with you/hang around you, and continues to do so on a regular basis
    Are you referring to the Delta dating and relationships thread? If not this, I have yet to see it. Thanks for letting me know though.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I overslept this morning. Must not happen again tomorrow.

I've never really had any serious self-discipline problems in the past, but it's funny how life can change you. Bah. I hate everything.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I overslept this morning. Must not happen again tomorrow.

I've never really had any serious self-discipline problems in the past, but it's funny how life can change you. Bah. I hate everything.
    Happens to me about twice a year that i somehow mis-set my alarm clock and oversleep on an important day.

Dont be too hard on yourself, it happens.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No. Apparently, all this diet did was add corn, eggs, and iodine supplement. Simple things that humans have been consuming. Amazing.
    No??? what do you mean, no? i'm telling you, iodine supplementation worsens hyperthyroidism. It's fact. Are you sure you dont mean hypo thyroidism?

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just remembered reading some website a while back where somebody asked the question, do bacteria go to heaven???
    lolll omg seriously???

I guess only good bacteria go to heaven

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

No??? what do you mean, no? i'm telling you, iodine supplementation worsens hyperthyroidism. It's fact. Are you sure you dont mean hypo thyroidism?
    which one is the one where the person eats and doesn't gain weight? that's the one this treatment is geared towards...lol
    -

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ever felt lonely, unfulfilled and unappreciated? Your friends don't shower you with praises and encouragement when you're down? Depression caught you in a rut? Well, look no further, because now you can order your very own INFj FRIEND-IN-A-BOX (Deluxe Edition)!

Yes, now you can have your very own INFj friend who listens to all your problems all the time and gives you a shoulder to cry on whenever you're sad. Say goodbye to suicide, depression and anxiety - your INFj FRIEND-IN-A-BOX (Deluxe Edition) will wipe all your troubles away with its amazing listening and empathic ability. The new and improved updated edition comes with a handy-dandy, finely tuned Empathy 3000 function which allows it to emotionally relate to any esoteric situation or position and empathize as you complain. Just voice your troubles and watch its brows furrow and heart wrench out of genuine concern!

Now, with extended battery time of up to 2 HOURS. Yes, now you can push your INFj around for 2 HOURS without it shutting down and becoming unresponsive. But even if it does, that's okay! Just place your INFj in a quiet, peaceful place such as an empty room with a computer and watch its energy rise to optimum levels in just a manner of minutes. IT'S THAT EASY!

Order now and unleash torrents of angst for FREE! To activate, simply promise your INFj some form of lifelong companionship (regardless of sincerity) and watch as your INFj becomes concerned for you and care for your health. And if you can't reciprocate, there's nothing to worry; the INFj comes with an amazing ability to rebound and create incredible justifications for your shortcomings and bullshitting. Just bitch and moan to your heart's content and then leave.

Don't feel like being nice? DON'T! The INFj will find a reason to justify your bad behavior! ISN'T THAT AMAZING?!

There's nothing like the INFj Friend-in-a-Box. It's slave your best friend on your terms. ORDER NOW!

(LIMITED OFFER. CREDIT CARD NOT ACCEPTED.)

[Choking hazard: not recommended to Beta STs]
    Warning: Might break due to neglect or excessive emotional abuse, but FEELINGS, FUCK WHO CARES.

---

Banned
    TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The new and improved updated edition comes with a handy-dandy, finely tuned Empathy 3000 function which allows it to emotionally relate to any esoteric situation or position and empathize as you complain.
    Did you say, *ANY* esoteric situation or position???

I didn't see a price listed. This is probably worth several ounces of gold. I don't have it in my wallet right now.

Banned
    TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lolll omg seriously???

I guess only good bacteria go to heaven
    Ah, but then we have to define which bacteria are the good ones. I know there are intestinal flora, and that kind of thing, which are supposed to be good. But then there might be bacteria that are good for a particular species of animal, which is a bad species of animal, so that would make them bad bacteria. Like if sharks were evil, but the probiotic bacteria inside them was good for the sharks, would those bacteria go to hell?

I'm assuming that sharks go to hell. I don't necessarily want them to go to hell, I want them to go to heaven, but they would have to be cooperative once they got there, but I guess that wouldn't be a problem, because they wouldn't need to eat food anymore.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ever felt lonely, unfulfilled and unappreciated? Your friends don't shower you with praises and encouragement when you're down? Depression caught you in a rut? Well, look no further, because now you can order your very own INFj FRIEND-IN-A-BOX (Deluxe Edition)!

Yes, now you can have your very own INFj friend who listens to all your problems all the time and gives you a shoulder to cry on whenever you're sad. Say goodbye to suicide, depression and anxiety - your INFj FRIEND-IN-A-BOX (Deluxe Edition) will wipe all your troubles away with its amazing listening and empathic ability. The new and improved updated edition comes with a handy-dandy, finely tuned Empathy 3000 function which allows it to emotionally relate to any esoteric situation or position and empathize as you complain. Just voice your troubles and watch its brows furrow and heart wrench out of genuine concern!

Now, with extended battery time of up to 2 HOURS. Yes, now you can push your INFj around for 2 HOURS without it shutting down and becoming unresponsive. But even if it does, that's okay! Just place your INFj in a quiet, peaceful place such as an empty room with a computer and watch its energy rise to optimum levels in just a manner of minutes. IT'S THAT EASY!

Order now and unleash torrents of angst for FREE! To activate, simply promise your INFj some form of lifelong companionship (regardless of sincerity) and watch as your INFj becomes concerned for you and care for your health. And if you can't reciprocate, there's nothing to worry; the INFj comes with an amazing ability to rebound and create incredible justifications for your shortcomings and bullshitting. Just bitch and moan to your heart's content and then leave.

Don't feel like being nice? DON'T! The INFj will find a reason to justify your bad behavior! ISN'T THAT AMAZING?!

There's nothing like the INFj Friend-in-a-Box. It's slave your best friend on your terms. ORDER NOW!

Warning: Might break due to neglect or excessive emotional abuse, but FEELINGS, FUCK WHO CARES.

---

Nice one. I actually felt like placing an order, lol.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's quite funny, so long as I don't think about it too hard. You should do one for LSE.

Something you want to share?

-----------------

First day of training down! After a long walk home (2mi is ridiculously long for me, anyway), I found the instant coffee samples I ordered sitting among the mail. The only one I've tried so far is nasty. I want my Cafe Bustelo. >.<

Phone came in today. However, I won't start my new contract until later this month, so Mom's going to use the phone until she can get another one. It was her phone's replacement anyway; she was giving it to me to be nice (and she could get an even cooler phone, long story). So... still sporadically posting until near the end of the month. I'm sure you'll all survive.
    Johari/Nohari

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

Banned
    TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post

Something you want to share?
    yeah, good point, turning that around. Who's the friend of the friend? as in, who would do the same for you, Crow?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Likely nobody, because unless they've proven they can handle 'being there', the EII (or even IEE) might not open up all the way, forever wondering who will be the psychologist for 'the psychologist'

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

---

Two whole entire hours???? *So much time for empathizing*
    LOL
    -

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, good point, turning that around. Who's the friend of the friend? as in, who would do the same for you, Crow?
    No one at this point in time, not that I would expect anyone to do the same. The people whom I expected to support me never did so, particularly when I needed it most, so at this point, I've given up. My experience in the last two years has drastically altered my perception of people and their motives. People are generally shitty and selfish; not generally good. Sometimes they pretend to be good to you, but only because they require something, and when they have no more use of you, they discard you and seek others who can empower their sense of being further. Most of everyone partakes in this mutual masturbatory session because it helps compound their own self-worth, unless you're someone who seeks self-worth in things such as your own competence, comfort, knowledge, taste, then you're out of the loop, and not "bro enough" to be given support.

So really, no one.

Banned
    TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No one at this point in time, not that I would expect anyone to do the same. The people whom I expected to support me never did so, particularly when I needed it most, so at this point, I've given up. My experience in the last two years has drastically altered my perception of people and their motives. People are generally shitty and selfish; not generally good. Sometimes they pretend to be good to you, but only because they require something, and when they have no more use of you, they discard you and seek others who can empower their sense of being further. Most of everyone partakes in this mutual masturbatory session because it helps compound their own self-worth, unless you're someone who seeks self-worth in things such as your own competence, comfort, knowledge, taste, then you're out of the loop, and not "bro enough" to be given support.

So really, no one.
    Supporting a healthy person is a totally different experience from supporting an unhealthy person. I've often felt as though healthy people would never need me for anything, that they're too good for me. I haven't had relationships with people I admire and respect, who also admired and respected me.

It's hard to imagine being in a relationship with somebody who didn't 'need you' in that way, in a draining parasitic way. They would instead be mature and supporting themselves psychologically, but needing you in a different way, in whatever way people need each other in healthy relationships.

I can't describe it since I haven't experienced it. I've been antisocial to the extreme since I became an adult and moved to this town where I live now, and I haven't had many relationships.

today i got to know two chinese .bin and pli. i love bin and pli.