Page 102 of 163 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,080 of 6489

Thread: Delta Lounge

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fenryrr View Post
    This made me think of SLI for some reason...probably some weird stereotype. But it's still cute and amusing.
    Yeah, we put diapers on our face in winter.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Fen, that was funny. Aww the SLI, always trying to find ways to do more with less.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I should start expressing my feelings more, particularly telling people when they have offended me and why. It does wonders for my mood.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, I am apparently mouthy and somewhat masochistic. *waits for the train wreck*
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Best delta enters. Enter the dragon.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I've been hiking every morning. And, drinking protein shakes. I look smokin....thanks HandiAce for the advice about putting my shake mix in apple sauce. Yummy!
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    I think I should start expressing my feelings more, particularly telling people when they have offended me and why.
    Keep in mind that most people don't give a fuck, so alternative means of expressions (like keeping back or retaliating) might be more effective in the long run.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    Keep in mind that most people don't give a fuck, so alternative means of expressions (like keeping back or retaliating) might be more effective in the long run.
    If I retaliate, I feel like I have to apologize later, and I hate that. It is true that many people are unreasonable; however, I've spent too many years holding back because I feared that people would blow up on me or dismiss my feelings. My general policy is to be terse at most and rage out of earshot, but many people would probably consider that two-faced.
    Johari/Nohari

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    I immediately recalled the sound of UDP breathing through his mouth when I saw this.
    It's good of you to leave out other things your recollections of me inspired you to do, so in the same spirit, I will be generous and say I'm flattered for your thoughts. That you remember my breathing patterns from that summer years ago is sweet. I'd not realized how entrancing I can be, and it's nice to be considered in such a fond light.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

blah blah blah

So deltas, what's new? There seems to be very little dialogue here, and mostly monologue-esque statements about whatever someone is thinking or feeling. Status updates, with no one commenting on them.

For an entirely option discussion question, let me ask you this - how has the forum changed or stayed the same since the start of this year, January 2012 -- in your opinion ?

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi UDP. Life has been a living hell last couple of weeks. But no one gives a shit, and everyone has their problems, so I figure what's the point of whining, right? I'll say this, though. I feel very skeptical about my future and current circumstances force me to think about my future even though it's one of my least favorite things to do. And it's killing me. The forum sucks in general, and it's probably duller than in January. Some new people, most of which I dislike, very little interesting discussion. How are you?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi UDP. Life has been a living hell last couple of weeks. But no one gives a shit, and everyone has their problems, so I figure what's the point of whining, right? I'll say this, though. I feel very skeptical about my future and current circumstances force me to think about my future even though it's one of my least favorite things to do. And it's killing me. The forum sucks in general, and it's probably duller than in January. Some new people, most of which I dislike, very little interesting discussion. How are you?
    I think you're in the 20-30 age bracket right? I am, and many of my peers feel that way as well. It is a strange time to be alive and to be thinking about the future, or at least that's what some people have told me. It's not easy myself, but I find progress comes if you persevere and have faith. That's easy to say.

One of my friends has been out of a job so long he's basically depressed and seems a bit lost. There's a very intense internal battle going on, even with the most able and competent people I know. It's strange to see.

I don't know what to make of the forum.
    Out of the people I have mentioned socionics to, I find them more willing to talk about it than I am, heh. It's funny to see people go through the process of saying "This is so stupid, why would you use that? --- I really feel like you're labeling (situation) and putting it to boxes --- well is this right? --- Well that's "quadra stuff" ---- " etc... there can be such a strong reaction to it at first, but then when they get it, it's useful. Seeing someone else learn socionics and then speak it openly to their friends and family, and then their friends try to pick it up to, it's a very interesting thing to see.

I've really appreciated socionics the more I've understood mathematics, particularly the development of mathematics over time.

Do you know that the Egyptians had very advanced mathematics, even 4-5K years ago, building pyramids etc. But they could only approximate "pi" by using the ratio 22/7 , 3.14286 ............ There are a lot of things to take away from this, but, one of them is that Pi, as in, the actual number for the ration of a circle's circumference to its diameter, is not something that can be expressed by fractions, by two intergers, by two basic numbers. (That's why Pi is a symbol, obviously). But the point is, there are things that basically 'exist' that are not capable of being understood through certain ways of perceiving things, or comprehending things. And those things can be very useful and insightful to other things. (And those things may take a long time to figure out, thousands of years if not more, etc). How Pi was actually isolated and proved - or whatever - is another story and I don't know it all yet. But, it's very interesting.

The same mathematical methods of interpretation, obviously, can help humans understand 'how they function', too.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    I think you're in the 20-30 age bracket right? I am, and many of my peers feel that way as well. It is a strange time to be alive and to be thinking about the future, or at least that's what some people have told me. It's not easy myself, but I find progress comes if you persevere and have faith. That's easy to say.
    Yeah. It's definitely very weird being alive and thinking about life (and time) in general. I feel like I've been through a lot of shit already, lived long enough, and I should be dead now or something. Being shortsighted as I am, I can't really look into the future and imagine things getting better, or more "acceptable" if you will. I can sort of see "possibilities", but I can't picture a scenario that I find worth living/fighting for, and that just leaves me unmotivated. Unmotivated to do much aside from the basic instinctual self-preserving stuff. And I've been losing interest in myself and the world around me lately. Perhaps being introverted and over-thinking everything contributes to this, I don't know. I just feel overwhelmed by the massive amounts of information and stimuli I absorb and have to deal with.

A lot of people I know don't bother analyzing or reflecting on stuff too much, they just... "live" their lives without being bothered about finding meaning, sense, or purpose in what they're doing or how they fit and contribute to the world. And while I definitely don't want to be those guys, I do admire the ease and contentment they go through life with.
    Last edited by Park; 07-28-2012 at 04:22 AM.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think there is something to having large goals. There's that quote "make no small plans, for they have no power to stir men's souls"
    But there's also a relation to purpose, and to what you want to get up and do every day. I think I had some problems about this to for along time, until I actually went through the trials of picking something that doesn't have an endpoint, or, not one in my 'lifetime'. It's strange, but also rewarding. And I'm never bored.

I'd ask you some things about what kind of pursuits you feel you have, but, I'm already feeling the limit of unsolicited advice levels.

.... sounds also like you need a dual who is going to be more sporadic than you are to offset things Or at least someone to feed you new things to process.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

in other news,

I don't eat out anymore ever, basically. I make my own food all the time, and it's great. I've gotten so tired of the processed foods we eat.
    And even if you're cooking for just yourself, there are things you can do that work. I won't even get into all of the health problems associated with mainstream food. The problem is that my current location is a bit of a food dessert, and I miss the access that other cities have. But hopefully that will change soon.

Did delta ever start a cooking thread?

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did delta ever start a cooking thread?
    Dunno, but there is a Food and Cooking subforum.
    Johari/Nohari

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*sigh*

It's hard to relate to people well, even if you want to. We get in the way of ourselves sometimes, it seems.

I was disappointed this weekend because I made plans Friday and they fell through because of people's issues.

At least the olympics are on, it's cool to see them again.

Anyone following them?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I've really appreciated socionics the more I've understood mathematics, particularly the development of mathematics over time.
    And I'm smart once again.

Do you know that the Egyptians had very advanced mathematics, even 4-5K years ago, building pyramids etc. But they could only approximate "pi" by using the ratio 22/7 , 3.14286 ............
    Did you know it was "borrowed" and Phi is a shape not just a number.

cooking is overrated.one can eat raw whatever can be eaten raw (or just heatened) and then just steam some white meat to get some protein.fast,healthy and gets the job done.that cooking sub forum is kinda useless and promotes unhealthy eating habits but it's ok to see something different every now and then.

as for the olympics ,the opening ceremony was dark,stupid and chaotic.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer View Post
    cooking is overrated.one can eat raw whatever can be eaten raw (or just heatened) and then just steam some white meat to get some protein.fast,healthy and gets the job done.that cooking sub forum is kinda useless and promotes unhealthy eating habits but it's ok to see something different every now and then.

as for the olympics ,the opening ceremony was dark,stupid and chaotic.
    Are you kidding? LOL

SLI/IEE combo can be some of the worlds most simple food eaters, like pizza and hot dogs and hot pockets. LOL

Anyway. No, I wouldn't eat everything raw because there are too many nutrients that my body can not access to due to the thick and imperceptible lining of cellular walls that my body does not break down even with my stomach acid, and the huge level of fibers create way too much gas in my intestines for food to be properly stored and nutrients to be extracted causing unhealthy excretions. The fact is that modern food is highly digestible and because of this people crave more of it as it causes people to crave it more (because of the high sugar and fat content, both of which we have sensitive taste-buds for) and because it breaks down way easily and causes higher percentage of body fat to be stored (the storing of body fat causes excess hormones to be produced which causes people to eat more, way more, uncontrollably more, sadly).

Key:

Eat in moderation the foods you love.
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan View Post
    SLI/IEE combo can be some of the worlds most simple food eaters, like pizza and hot dogs and hot pockets. LOL

i was half joking about the food but fast food is NTR =O

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thankfully, good food doesn't necessitate a lot of labor and dressing up.

Good food, like a good body, is quality without having to be gaudy.

So, start with quality, and you'll need less effort.

Or, get a slap chop

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think there is something to having large goals. There's that quote "make no small plans, for they have no power to stir men's souls"
    But there's also a relation to purpose, and to what you want to get up and do every day. I think I had some problems about this to for along time, until I actually went through the trials of picking something that doesn't have an endpoint, or, not one in my 'lifetime'. It's strange, but also rewarding. And I'm never bored.
    Sounds like you've willfully dedicated yourself to some progressive cause that you enjoy contributing to.

I'd ask you some things about what kind of pursuits you feel you have, but, I'm already feeling the limit of unsolicited advice levels.
    Self-advancement and competence.

.... sounds also like you need a dual who is going to be more sporadic than you are to offset things Or at least someone to feed you new things to process.
    Yeah, I need to be fed .

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

in other news,

I don't eat out anymore ever, basically. I make my own food all the time, and it's great. I've gotten so tired of the processed foods we eat.
    And even if you're cooking for just yourself, there are things you can do that work. I won't even get into all of the health problems associated with mainstream food. The problem is that my current location is a bit of a food dessert, and I miss the access that other cities have. But hopefully that will change soon.
    At this point in life, I would eat out and order food (and beverage) all the time if I could afford it and not feel self-conscious about it.
    Last edited by Park; 07-31-2012 at 03:59 PM.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds like you've willfully dedicated yourself to some progressive cause that you enjoy contributing to.
    I've willfully dedicated myself to some things, yes. IDK how progressive they are, or whatever else to label them. But I find them useful, and things I can work on without feeling a fleeting sense of utility. It's taken a long time, but I've found them. All I can say is that discovering them makes a lot more sense retrospectively, and their development wasn't necessarily linear, there were some jumps and changes. But they are there, and here I am.

Self-advancement and competence.
    What are some things that you'd like that will take more than a year to complete? Something you'd like to write a book about or document extensively, or be an 'expert' on? Those kinds of things might guide that 'inherent' delta ST drive for developing competence -- or at least I relate to them.

Or, just follow your curiosity, and embrace it.

Yeah, I need to be fed .
    If it's not from a person, it could be an issue, or a circumstance, or a town you like, or something that you want to 'take care of'. SOmething that will keep generating problems and things that need to be worked out. It sort of takes a while to find the right source, ha, because many are problematic and disappointing (especially some 'people'). But yeah.

*I need to be fed brownies :3

I actually don't like brownies anymore, though. I'd rather have a really good salad with chicken or something.

- *But I say things, you know, for the fans -

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At this point in life, I would eat out and order food (and beverage) all the time if I could afford it and not feel self-conscious about it.

why u want be fat?

If people were better cooks and used better ingredients and less processing I'd feel that way. But people suck at making food, 'round here at least.

I attempted to drown my food sorrows with a generic frozen pizza today from the grocery. It was 'good' tasting. And it gives me enough of an awkward reminder as to why I make my own food anyway.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thesalt/201...paign=20120731
    The tiny Himalayan kingdom of Bhutan drew international attention a few years back for saying gross national happiness should trump gross domestic product when measuring a nation's progress. If you're going to prioritize happiness, the Bhutanese thinking goes, you'd better include the environment and spiritual and mental well-being in your calculations. (Not everyone in Bhutan is happy, and many leave as refugees, as Human Rights Watch and others have noted.)

Maybe should move to Bhutan? :3

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've willfully dedicated myself to some things, yes. IDK how progressive they are, or whatever else to label them. But I find them useful, and things I can work on without feeling a fleeting sense of utility. It's taken a long time, but I've found them. All I can say is that discovering them makes a lot more sense retrospectively, and their development wasn't necessarily linear, there were some jumps and changes. But they are there, and here I am.
    Well I'm glad you've found something you're content with and willing to hold on to.

(By "progressive" I just meant something that is ongoing and continually evolving, nothing else. Sorry for the imprecise wording.)

What are some things that you'd like that will take more than a year to complete? Something you'd like to write a book about or document extensively, or be an 'expert' on? Those kinds of things might guide that 'inherent' delta ST drive for developing competence -- or at least I relate to them.
    Hmm. That is an interesting perspective. I'll think about this.

Or, just follow your curiosity, and embrace it.
    I'm doing this constantly. But I'm failing to achieve tangible things it seems, and when there are no visible results from my efforts in the short-term, my skepticism only grows stronger, my will weaker, and I begin questioning my strength and competence. Self-esteem issues? I don't know. Maybe I just need more self-confidence and patience... and just PLUNGE into things wholeheartedly.

If it's not from a person, it could be an issue, or a circumstance, or a town you like, or something that you want to 'take care of'. Something that will keep generating problems and things that need to be worked out. It sort of takes a while to find the right source, ha, because many are problematic and disappointing (especially some 'people'). But yeah.
    Why does hearing things I relate to make me feel shittier than I already do...

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why u want be fat?

If people were better cooks and used better ingredients and less processing I'd feel that way. But people suck at making food, 'round here at least.

I attempted to drown my food sorrows with a generic frozen pizza today from the grocery. It was 'good' tasting. And it gives me enough of an awkward reminder as to why I make my own food anyway.
    I'd probably eat at restaurants and carefully selected places, avoid junk food, microwave food, and over-processed stuff.

But who am I kidding. I wanna try everything, so I'll always put all kinds of shit in my stomach. Even if I had all the money in the world, I'd still want to know how that frozen pizza tastes.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thesalt/201...paign=20120731
    The tiny Himalayan kingdom of Bhutan drew international attention a few years back for saying gross national happiness should trump gross domestic product when measuring a nation's progress. If you're going to prioritize happiness, the Bhutanese thinking goes, you'd better include the environment and spiritual and mental well-being in your calculations. (Not everyone in Bhutan is happy, and many leave as refugees, as Human Rights Watch and others have noted.)

Maybe should move to Bhutan? :3
    Haha. Funny Hindus.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I'm glad you've found something you're content with and willing to hold on to.
    (By "progressive" I just meant something that is ongoing and continually evolving, nothing else. Sorry for the imprecise wording.)
    It's fine, I deal with politics all the time so that's why my reaction was that way.

Thanks - it is nice to have. I'm always wary of things changing, and I think I've finally isolated some things that don't change.

Hmm. That is an interesting perspective. I'll think about this.

I'm doing this constantly. But I'm failing to achieve tangible things it seems, and when there are no visible results from my efforts in the short-term, my skepticism only grows stronger, my will weaker, and I begin questioning my strength and competence. Self-esteem issues? I don't know. Maybe I just need more self-confidence and patience... and just PLUNGE into things wholeheartedly.
    Hm. IDK if it's necessarily self esteem - success, and 'expecting success' is a process, it's a sort of developing a swagger and expectations. It's not easy especially if you have a rut to break out of. Some times small victories come first. Perseverance is necessary, though. I'm only where I am now because 2 years ago I was rock bottom and kept working and trying to figure things out, was totally clueless. but now I'm seeing progress on things that took me 1.5 years to even conceptualize. So go figure.

Why does hearing things I relate to make me feel shittier than I already do...
    IDK. Probably something like because you know you can be having something more fulfilling than what you have now, and are internally displeased about this. Or at least that's how I've felt in the past.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd probably eat at restaurants and carefully selected places, avoid junk food, microwave food, and over-processed stuff.

But who am I kidding. I wanna try everything, so I'll always put all kinds of shit in my stomach. Even if I had all the money in the world, I'd still want to know how that frozen pizza tastes.
    You're such an SLI

.......... I think I'm just not liking when other people actually prepare food for me. Strangers preparing my food more often than not has led me to being disappointed in it.

Trying new foods is good though.

I found a very good indian buffet place last time. Everything at the buffet was actually really good.
    Spicey mm

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't see the picture. It redirects me to funnyjunk.com.

Hm. IDK if it's necessarily self esteem - success, and 'expecting success' is a process, it's a sort of developing a swagger and expectations. It's not easy especially if you have a rut to break out of. Some times small victories come first. Perseverance is necessary, though. I'm only where I am now because 2 years ago I was rock bottom and kept working and trying to figure things out, was totally clueless. but now I'm seeing progress on things that took me 1.5 years to even conceptualize. So go figure.
    I might be in a very similar situation myself right now. I've been trying to set concrete goals and work towards achieving them, but it's very hard. I'm thinking maybe I should just take on an opportunity related to something I'm interested in, and see where it takes me. Like, try not to have very specific expectations.

IDK. Probably something like because you know you can be having something more fulfilling than what you have now, and are internally displeased about this. Or at least that's how I've felt in the past.
    Yeah, it's kind of like that. I'm aware of my qualities and potential, but I can't seem to manage to utilize them properly. And I'm unhappy with where I am now.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Last time I was in restaurant I broke the window drunk. I don't go to restaurants anymore.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For when @Park gets back.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Where is the real delta music, and by real, I mean the real delta music, UDP?

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Last time I was in restaurant I broke the window drunk. I don't go to restaurants anymore.
    Because it's easier to not go to restaurants than to not get drunk?
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In other news, I'm preparing to spend a week camping in a desert. This should be interesting.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

My cousin and I spent the day looking for a mirror for her new studio flat. She didn't find one, but I found something great. Two lovely chairs from the flea market for $50;
    -

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    In other news, I'm preparing to spend a week camping in a desert. This should be interesting.
    It's funny to see this because I was just thinking about my time in a dessert - I'm carrying a gigantic water jug around these days and it reminds me of being in a third world country, like when I was in Africa.

What are you going to do for water?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan View Post
    My cousin and I spent the day looking for a mirror for her new studio flat. She didn't find one, but I found something great. Two lovely chairs from the flea market for $50;
    No luck with the mirror?