Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
    Test

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ugh, I lost 5 pounds over the holidays. I'm verging on unhealthy if I go much lower. I thought all the holiday foods and treats were supposed to fatten people up?

I need to find practical ways of incorporating more food into my life and routines.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
    Test
    *waves*
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    Ugh, I lost 5 pounds over the holidays. I'm verging on unhealthy if I go much lower. I thought all the holiday foods and treats were supposed to fatten people up?

I need to find practical ways of incorporating more food into my life and routines.

*waves*
    I'm sorry, I don't give out sympathy to people who realize something about themselves and don't fix the problem, rationally and consciously. Obviously whatever you've got going on is in the subconscious.

You see, I've always had the problem of not being able to gain weight, which I've wanted to, but I actually ate (a lot) to try to gain weight and then when I couldn't, that's when I realized that it wasn't worth trying because my metabolism was very high and there was nothing unhealthy about me. So, I stopped and resumed a healthy diet, because I'm a positivist type and don't get down on myself for silly things, and resumed a healthy diet. That is rational thinking.

And, bottom line, EII don't do sympathy. That's in the terrain of
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    I'm sorry, I don't give out sympathy to people who realize something about themselves and don't fix the problem, rationally and consciously. Obviously whatever you've got going on is in the subconscious.

You see, I've always had the problem of not being able to gain weight, which I've wanted to, but I actually ate (a lot) to try to gain weight and then when I couldn't, that's when I realized that it wasn't worth trying because my metabolism was very high and there was nothing unhealthy about me. So, I stopped and resumed a healthy diet, because I'm a positivist type and don't get down on myself for silly things, and resumed a healthy diet. That is rational thinking.

And, bottom line, EII don't do sympathy. That's in the terrain of
    how about you act like a decent human being and stop using your type as an excuse for being a jerk

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default Chatter

I sit quietly on the couch, thinking, and abstracting feelings from the many visions and situations I encounter, as my boyfriend chatters away, speaking about all kinds of things, work, his relationship with his family, movies, his connections on facebook. I listen to a man who has thoughts that are on his lips, who opens up to me about how he feels about people. I listen and I make out those trends, those situations which shift his emotions to the extremes, where the tone of his voice becomes so passionate, emotional. I read him and interpret these things, these chatters. I say a few things to him, in the fashion of, "honey, you need to be content with yourself as to not bring or expect to bring others in the same expectations of yourself and what you hold for people." He's a perfectionist LSE, who expects that others will take as much care with him as he does with them once he's decided to do things for them. "So, you think this is a problem I have of myself," he says, I say "yes" and explain why. He says, "because I understand it doesn't mean I like it or that it's right." I understand. He feels that sometimes I can justify any problem away with empathizing with the other side; he once told me that if faced with someone with a gun in their hand, I would probably say, "well, it may have been because he/she was having a tough day." Instead of just seeing it like the general society sees the person, as a lunatic who needs to be locked away.

I say things to him which quiet the external emotional reactions, things which present the other side of thought, thought that is repressed when feeling process evaluates an external situation. He calms down. He's fire sometimes. I have begun to realize what it means to be me in our dual pair and how much this lovely chatter helps him and me. I sit there and I listen to a man who articulates words so impeccably, carefully, clearly, with well thought out intentions and this extravert helps me find words to express myself where before they were thought and feelings in the inner world and existed in emotion where expression was bleak and meager. This chatter that seems to fill the void.

I've lived with my boyfriend for 5 months now and I've never felt better, never felt more like it is ok to be me to sit here on the couch and reflect, sulk in my world and now, that this quiet introvert can find words that make it easier for her to express her emotions and not think of her own emotions because she has no choice but to listen and figure out the chatter of an extraverted man.

He says it's his job to be the extravert, to chatter and he takes up that light and wouldn't want me to be any other way.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 01-14-2012 at 10:53 AM.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Radio. What defines a "decent human being in that context?" Someone who just pours out sympathy or just ignores it if they don't have something "nice" to say? You think that is everyday common sense? You think it's emotionally ok for someone to mope at you that they are being unhealthy just to solicit sympathy? Do you think that is emotionally healthy for other people to hear? Is it not being a "jerk" thing in intentionally soliciting sympathy? Why is that ok and not saying what you want and feel not ok?

I highly suggest you think before you speak.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 01-14-2012 at 10:46 AM.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

"I've lost 5 lbs" -external fact
    -emotional expression brought on by external situation; and an emotional expression by that fact

=Fe

She recognizes a situation and conveys emotion to it and it's something I ignore and I strive to calm down or stamp out.

http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Fe
    -

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Radio. What defines a "decent human being in that context?" Someone who just pours out sympathy or just ignores it if they don't have something "nice" to say?
    Those would be two out of many acceptable things you could have done in this situation, yes.

You think it's emotionally ok for someone to mope at you that they are being unhealthy just to solicit sympathy?
    You are making a lot of assumptions about Minde here.

Do you think that is emotionally healthy for other people to hear?
    Sure. Again, you are assuming there was any seriousness involved.

Is it not being a "jerk" thing in intentionally soliciting sympathy? Why is that ok and not saying what you want and feel not ok?
    You can say what you want, in the right context, in a manner that is befitting for the situation.

I highly suggest you think before you speak.
    I highly suggest you act less like an annoying spam-bot and more like an actual person.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Actually people create actual words, so I guess I must be an actual person. I don't type you EII.
    -

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unique words:229 Total words:507
    Freq. Word
    8 A
    3 ABOUT
    1 ABSTRACTING
    1 ALL
    2 AN
    20 AND
    2 ANY
    1 ARE
    1 ARTICULATES
    5 AS
    3 AWAY
    6 BE
    3 BECAUSE
    1 BECOMES
    1 BEEN
    1 BEFORE
    1 BEGUN
    1 BETTER
    1 BLEAK
    2 BOYFRIEND
    2 BRING
    1 BUT
    1 CALMS
    2 CAN
    1 CARE
    1 CAREFULLY
    4 CHATTER
    2 CHATTERS
    1 CHOICE
    1 CLEARLY
    1 CONNECTIONS
    1 CONTENT
    2 COUCH
    1 DAY
    1 DECIDED
    1 DO
    1 DOES
    1 DOESN
    1 DOWN
    1 DUAL
    1 EASIER
    1 EMOTION
    2 EMOTIONAL
    3 EMOTIONS
    1 EMPATHIZING
    1 ENCOUNTER
    1 EVALUATES
    1 EXISTED
    1 EXPECT
    1 EXPECTATIONS
    1 EXPECTS
    1 EXPLAIN
    2 EXPRESS
    1 EXPRESSION
    2 EXTERNAL
    2 EXTRAVERT
    1 EXTRAVERTED
    1 EXTREMES
    1 FACEBOOK
    1 FACED
    1 FAMILY
    1 FASHION
    1 FEELING
    2 FEELINGS
    2 FEELS
    2 FELT
    1 FEW
    1 FIGURE
    1 FILL
    2 FIND
    1 FIRE
    4 FOR
    1 FROM
    1 GENERAL
    1 GUN
    1 HAND
    2 HAS
    3 HAVE
    1 HAVING
    13 HE
    2 HELPS
    3 HER
    1 HERE
    5 HIM
    7 HIS
    1 HOLD
    1 HONEY
    2 HOW
    20 I
    1 IF
    1 IMPECCABLY
    7 IN
    1 INNER
    1 INSTEAD
    1 INTENTIONS
    1 INTERPRET
    1 INTROVERT
    3 IS
    9 IT
    1 JOB
    1 JUST
    1 JUSTIFY
    1 KINDS
    1 LIGHT
    3 LIKE
    1 LIPS
    4 LISTEN
    1 LIVED
    1 LOCKED
    1 LOVELY
    1 LSE
    1 LUNATIC
    2 MAKE
    3 MAN
    1 MANY
    1 MAY
    7 ME
    1 MEAGER
    1 MEAN
    1 MEANS
    1 MONTHS
    1 MORE
    1 MOVIES
    2 MUCH
    3 MY
    2 MYSELF
    1 NEED
    1 NEEDS
    2 NEVER
    1 NO
    2 NOT
    2 NOW
    9 OF
    1 OK
    4 ON
    2 ONCE
    1 OPENS
    2 OR
    3 OTHER
    2 OTHERS
    1 OUR
    3 OUT
    1 OWN
    1 PAIR
    1 PASSIONATE
    2 PEOPLE
    1 PERFECTIONIST
    1 PERSON
    1 PRESENT
    1 PROBABLY
    2 PROBLEM
    1 PROCESS
    2 QUIET
    1 QUIETLY
    1 REACTIONS
    1 READ
    1 REALIZE
    1 REFLECT
    1 RELATIONSHIP
    1 REPRESSED
    1 RIGHT
    5 S
    1 SAME
    4 SAY
    3 SAYS
    1 SEEING
    1 SEEMS
    1 SEES
    2 SHE
    1 SHIFT
    2 SIDE
    3 SIT
    1 SITUATION
    2 SITUATIONS
    3 SO
    1 SOCIETY
    1 SOMEONE
    2 SOMETIMES
    1 SPEAKING
    1 SULK
    2 T
    1 TAKE
    1 TAKES
    10 THAT
    16 THE
    1 THEIR
    2 THEM
    1 THERE
    2 THESE
    1 THEY
    6 THINGS
    2 THINK
    1 THINKING
    5 THIS
    2 THOSE
    4 THOUGHT
    1 THOUGHTS
    22 TO
    1 TOLD
    1 TONE
    1 TOUGH
    1 TRENDS
    2 UNDERSTAND
    2 UP
    2 VE
    1 VISIONS
    1 VOICE
    1 VOID
    1 WANT
    2 WAS
    1 WAY
    2 WELL
    1 WERE
    2 WHAT
    1 WHEN
    3 WHERE
    3 WHICH
    5 WHO
    1 WHY
    1 WILL
    10 WITH
    3 WORDS
    1 WORK
    2 WORLD
    1 WOULD
    1 WOULDN
    1 YES
    3 YOU
    2 YOURSELF

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Actually people create actual words, so I guess I must be an actual person. I don't type you EII.
    Go back to gamma you emo.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

what?
    -

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what?
    Just taking a few measurements. Go ahead and post the next installment of your memoir. I'll tabulate your score a little more quietly.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you have a doctor or nutritionist you could talk to? There's always the internet as well, but that's not always quite so credible.

--------------------------------

My computer came in! My CPU, really. It's a nice little creature; it boots up quickly, runs quietly, and has given me little trouble so far. Unfortunately, the graphics card sucks, so I can't play LotRO on it. I can play my less taxing games, though, and the sound card seems decent. My mother gave me a 17" monitor, which is pretty decent, even if fairly old. I do regret the lack of nice speakers (the ones in my monitor aren't too bad) but I generally use headphones anyway.

This has also been my first week of classes, but I'll reflect on that another time. It's nice to be back out on my own.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    how about you act like a decent human being and stop using your type as an excuse for being a jerk
    Thanks, Radio, for standing up for me. Maritsa doesn't like me, and she snatches at whatever opportunity she can to make digs at me. I've disagreed with her and refused to do as she demands, therefore she feels the dislike and as a result doesn't believe I could be her "identical." In her world, identicals must always think and feel alike, in unison, always supporting each other no matter what. Well, EII identicals. Apparently she doesn't consistently apply that standard to other types.

Anyway, her behavior here is par for the course. It's too bad she's so absorbed in her personal vendetta to bother with empathy and actually caring about others.

"I've lost 5 lbs" -external fact
    -emotional expression brought on by external situation; and an emotional expression by that fact

=Fe

She recognizes a situation and conveys emotion to it and it's something I ignore and I strive to calm down or stamp out.

http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Fe
    Funny, I remember these posts from awhile back:

I'm always supporting a lost cause, it seems.
    I meant about 1. not supporting extraverts in blocking people 2. by not wearing dyed cotton 3. by promoting forgiveness 4. championing coal free environmental technologies. It goes on.

No one seems to support me...
    Let's see... Fact followed by emotional expression. Seeking of sympathy, followed by signs of gratitude when others did provide sympathy.

For the record, I wasn't actually seeking sympathy. It was an expression of my internal feelings because I felt this was a safe enough place for such expression. It was a moment of emotional downness, which has passed. If anything, I'd welcome practical suggestions for how to reach my goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    Do you have a doctor or nutritionist you could talk to? There's always the internet as well, but that's not always quite so credible.
    I think I know more or less what I need to do, it's more a matter of incorporating it into my routines so it actually gets done. I'm overly busy with work and sometimes need help with "grounding" myself I guess. But maybe that's where a nutritionist might come in helpful, you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    My computer came in! My CPU, really. It's a nice little creature; it boots up quickly, runs quietly, and has given me little trouble so far. Unfortunately, the graphics card sucks, so I can't play LotRO on it. I can play my less taxing games, though, and the sound card seems decent. My mother gave me a 17" monitor, which is pretty decent, even if fairly old. I do regret the lack of nice speakers (the ones in my monitor aren't too bad) but I generally use headphones anyway.

This has also been my first week of classes, but I'll reflect on that another time. It's nice to be back out on my own.
    Congrats on the new CPU. I'm using a pair of speakers my mother got at a thrift store for like $10 or something. They're actually pretty good!
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hah. Even though it was linked before I didn't bother to read it. Now I did bother.

I really like the "his connections on facebook" line.

Ah yes, he is passionate and emo.

Don't make me date you.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

aww guys c'mon, she is just talking about something that makes her happy.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glam View Post
    aww guys c'mon, she is just talking about something that makes her happy.
    Oh, okay.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Thanks Glam

It does make me happy to see that a man, by his words, can and has the potential to raise me out of my internal world just by what he does, which is talk.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You're creepy. I want someone to invent a function where you can't read my posts. H, please do that. I don't want Minde to EVER read my posts. It's so creepy to me that she keeps track of what I say and then she tailors or adapts herself to me.

Those are not facts, they are an expression of how I (the ego of me, the egocenter, the introvert) sees others. It's not a fact because people do support me dispite how I see them. You present information that is quantifiable ("5 lbs). My information is NOT therefore it isn't a FACT. You're just strange and very creepy. Where did you pull those posts out of? my log or your collection of my posts?
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 01-15-2012 at 05:41 AM.
    -

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're creepy.
    Is this what they call an ad hominem?

I want someone to invent a function where you can't read my posts. H, please do that. I don't want Minde to EVER read my posts. It's so creepy to me that she keeps track of what I say and then she tailors or adapts herself to me.
    How exactly do you think I am tailoring or adapting myself to you? Please answer this question.

Those are not facts, they are an expression of how I (the ego of me, the egocenter, the introvert) sees others. It's not a fact because people do support me dispite how I see them. You present information that is quantifiable ("5 lbs). My information is NOT therefore it isn't a FACT.
    Good point. Silly me, why would EIIs ever use facts...

You're just strange and very creepy. Where did you pull those posts out of? my log or your collection of my posts?
    I use this thing called "memory." It's pretty handy. I think I've seen you use one before, too, though perhaps a bit selectively at times. Most people seem to do that, too, at various times, so don't feel too bad. The selective memory, I mean. What you should feel bad about, though, is your attempts at persecuting me. You appear to me to lack feelings of kindness and consideration. You appear to only want to hurt me and push me down into disrepute, elevating yourself and proving how "right" you are. That's not very nice at all, not very loving or helpful or empathetic.

And, yes, I use the word "empathy" on purpose. You claim it, but I only see it occasionally. For example, here in this situation. Your first response to me was of attack, and you certainly do/did not understand and share in my feelings. I know this because you claimed to know my feelings but were wrong.

I hope that you can get past your negativity toward me (again) and that we can stop being so antagonistic. If it helps at all, please realize that you will not change my mind about my type. I know who and what I am.

My guess would be that what I say here will only anger you further and you'll just dig yourself deeper into your hole of resentment and dislike. I have hopes to the contrary, though. I think you'd be happier in the long run if you could find more ways of accepting other people and their differences, allowing for disagreement and not clinging to a need for control of others. It's hard to like me, from your perspective, I know. Believe it or not I can put myself into your shoes fairly often and can understand where you come from. That's part of why I maintain that you're EII.

But we are different. We are each individuals, unique, with our own special offerings to the world. And that's ok.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I will never post in this thread again. You are a lousy liar for calling it a Memory; like a person can possibly remember verbatim the posts (several) without reference. You ARE A LIAR AND ALWAYS WILL BE.
    -

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will never post in this thread again. You are a lousy liar for calling it a Memory; like a person can possibly remember verbatim the posts (several) without reference. You ARE A LIAR AND ALWAYS WILL BE.
    Who said anything about remembering verbatim?

You're making things up. And purposely trying to push my buttons. Where is your empathy now, hm? Where is your kindness? Where is your compassion? Where is your "let's look at it from their perspective" attitude? You're just being nasty now. And irrational.

Please calm down and think positively.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Maritsa33
    I meant about 1. not supporting extraverts in blocking people 2. by not wearing dyed cotton 3. by promoting forgiveness 4. championing coal free environmental technologies. It goes on.

Where do the above posts come from?
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Don't read my posts, you sick, twisted, individual.
    -

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol, you replied. Shows how much we can trust your word....

To see where a quote comes from, I've discovered that clicking the little arrow icon next to the name of the quoted leads to the original post. Or you could flip a few pages back in the thread, if you want to do it the hard way.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

rofl this is hilarious...

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...l=1#post803248
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...l=1#post803254

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't read my posts, you sick, twisted, individual.
    Ah, look, more "empathy" and "kindness" and "compassion."

I say - you first. Stop reading mine. You've quoted me to make points far more often than I have. I actually would have a bit of catching up with you in that department.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I don't like you. I don't have to give any of those things to you because I disgust of you. Got that Fi judgment?

Fi-Feelings of like and dislike.
    -

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't like you. I don't have to give any of those things to you because I disgust of you. Got that Fi judgment?

Fi-Feelings of like and dislike.
    Yep, I most certainly got it and understand. That's what I meant when I said you'd probably react this way, but that I hoped for your sake that you would let the dislike and anger and hatred go. It really will only end up hurting you, not me.

I don't especially like you, either. You've been very unkind. And you're often quite selfish. And unreasonable and irrational and harmful to others. But I see good in you, too. You are a human being who deserves second chances and the benefit of the doubt every so often.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I neither want nor do I need anything from you. Roll those things and stick them where your sun doesn't shine. Keepsake.
    -

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I neither want nor do I need anything from you. Roll those things and stick them where your sun doesn't shine. Keepsake.
    What things?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What things?
    I think she means this:

Dating and Mating Coaching - $200 Internet dating;
    $5000 personalized match search.

http://www.lifepowercoaching.blogspot.com/

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, Maritsa got totally owned in a battle of ethical types.

On a serious note, this thread let me lose the last bit of respect I had for Maritsa. I'm glad that Minde and most the other people who are bullied by her don't take it seriously because she's an awful person indeed.

I will never post in this thread again.
    If only.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Creepy-bg

Maritsa, this is a public forum. We have no interest in, and aren't going to, stop Minde from reading and responding to your posts if that's what she wants to do. I see nothing out of line or strange in her responses to you.

As always, you are free to put her on ignore if what she says bothers you or creeps you out.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I'm taking that back and I'll post where ever I want but from now on I'm going to use "the popular Maritsa word of the month" just to see how malleable and adaptive Minde gets because I feel like she's glomming on to me, I don't know why. I say I'm empathetic and all of a suddenly Minde's become the user and practicer of empathy. Just so sorry she can't be herself, if she knows what herself is even. And, no I don't feel like this is happening because she claims to be the same type as me, I think this is happening because she feels like she has to fit in with this crowd. I don't have to fit in anywhere.

Word of the month Minde is going to be sulk. I'm using that everywhere so that you can copy it and use it too.

Let's all sulk in this moment everyone.

Sulk is going to be the EII word of the month.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 01-16-2012 at 02:24 AM.
    -

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You responded to Minde's post about her weight loss and provided unsolicited commentary. Why can't you just ignore her?
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I'm just going to be me in a more blatantly obviously sulky way.
    -

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You've gone back before and pulled quotes from Minde's posts to support your typing of her. How is that in any way different and therefore less creepy than what she's doing to you?
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.