Thread: Delta Lounge

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne View Post
    when will you all grow up and stop having to defend your own type and stop questioning others´ types? this is not behavior conducive to any kind of peace, yet you speak about peace. and now, the greatest idea. if we can´t make peace because we act like 12-year-olds, then LET´S PUT MODERATORS TO ENFORCE PEACE! FABULOUS!

Can´t you see the contradiction and absurdity of having to ENFORCE peace?

This is not a city with criminals who can physically harm someone, there is no need for any kind of police authority. The fact that most of you think there is a need for this just shows your incapacity to see that it is the general very soft and somewhat hidden behavior of hatred and conflict towards one another which is generating disturbance. When you put in your signature, 'X is not ESFP, SHE´S ENFJ! in big letters, or when you say someone is not delta but beta, and you were not asked to voice your opinion, you are of course bound to make the other person feel somewhat offended or bad. Is this peaceful behavior? I doubt so, Workaholic, Maritsa, Mariella, and everyone else here. And I´ve played this game too. But it´s just not coherent to speak of wanting peace and then play this game. You can choose between peace and questioning others´ types. But you can´t have both.
    Psychological harm is just as bad as physical in my opinion.

I am Blaze's supervisor, that means I can purposefully or subconsciously be very harmful for her by constantly pushing her ideas around and disregarding her. What makes me human is the fact that I realize this about myself and I stay away from her because I don't want that to be a bother for her. Yet, we can not expect for all individuals to understand this nature within them. Some people just need duals to interfear between them and their supervisors to establish rules and peace, to calm people down...that is the nature of some people.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nice questions Brian... objectification comes in when there is absence of a feeling-bond - what you would call Fi in Socionics.

I speculate that since ESTJs are unable to generate Fi themselves, they´re prone to some level of objectification towards women/men, although if the other side generates this feeling-bond, there is a great response and satisfaction. this is how I live it.
    nah, look at SEE. they objectify with the best of em

its Se related, if type related at all.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    nah, look at SEE. they objectivity with the best of em

its Se related, if type related at all.
    that´s something to consider too. i think both you and aiss are right.
    to objectify someone is both or either Se and Te -related.

I can see a very strong Se element in objectifying a woman: what a nice body she has. nice tits. looks good. this is Se. but then also Te: she walks sexily, is charming, has a charming voice and fucks very well = performs functions with efficiency, Te.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    Great quote, Aiss. Where is it from?
    where else but wiki?

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

I can see a very strong Se element in objectifying a woman: what a nice body she has. nice tits. looks good. this is Se.
    it's actually just built into males to do that.

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mercutio, I recently saw a huge billboard with that dog in your avatar holding a hammer, advertising some kind of repair company. Where'd you get that dog pic?

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Our world can be so beautiful.

I love this time of year here - it's green, not dusty; it's not too cold and getting warmer, but not too warm; and the variety in the weather elements! In one day I can see blue skies, clouds, rain, hail, bright sunshine, wind, calm. Every time I look at it, the sky has so many interesting and captivating shapes and colors and textures. Hardly a dull visual moment. Some of the sunsets recently have been glorious. I love it best when the west portion's saturation reflects in the overarching cloud cover, creating a warm golden magical glow over and in everything. I also love it right after it rains and the sun slants in, setting all asparkle, so clean and bright, gold and green and brown.

The smells and sounds are nice, too, though they're more potent and pure when I can just be surrounded by nature.

/verbal raptures
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Mercutio, I recently saw a huge billboard with that dog in your avatar holding a hammer, advertising some kind of repair company. Where'd you get that dog pic?
    i found it on the internet somewhere. some big collection.

Creepy-Cyclops

I wear sunglasses to hide you all from me.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can see a very strong Se element in objectifying a woman: what a nice body she has. nice tits. looks good. this is Se. but then also Te: she walks sexily, is charming, has a charming voice and fucks very well = performs functions with efficiency, Te.
    This is pretty offensive
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

when art declines, when artistic expression is rent asunder, or simply ignored,

it's not pretty.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default Mariella

Hi,

I spent all night thinking about you and even went to the executioner's block and what did I come to find, you might ask?

An idea about you, or many ideas and I wanted to share them all...

Do you know what the Yiddish word "kibitzing" means?

I find you to be an exciting person, love to be around people and have conversations with us; you make an excellent adviser, and a great reporter and teacher as well.

You really know how to get people to enjoy their lives fully and there is much to admire from a strong brilliant person like yourself. I thought about how your mind works and what is your inner character and I came to conclude that you look for themes through experiences and not necessarily patterns, which I find fascinating and very inspiring.

Just a few words about you that I find positively inspiring.

-

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Huh? You just went off of me about how I must be too stupid to have ever completed college.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mariella View Post
    Huh? You just went off of me about how I must be too stupid to have ever completed college.
    Look back at my posts...I never said you were "stupid"
    -

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maritsa just makes me go all the time.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I don't know specifically what you said but whatever.

Really, Maritsa, I don't care particularly what type you are, as I dont' have a strong opinion on most anyone's type (as I said before). I just don't like how you make every post about you being EII or someone else not being EII, or other type disputes. I wish you would speak from your heart more and not even think about Socionics unless a post is specifically about Socionics (like in threads in Anything Goes), and then don't turn every post into what your type is or what someone else's type is.

IMO, and this is about everyone - me, you, everyone here - the best thing we can do is to be completely ourselves and speak as authentically as possible, without worrying about what type we look like or anything like that. The more authentically we behave, the less confusion there will be about how different types behave. The biggest problem I see here isn't even you (except maybe in the very short term and only very recently) but when people are 100% sure they are X type, and then behave like that type, start to define that type as "people like them", and then after months or yearso of this, all of a sudden have an epiphany and realize they are a completely different type, and start acting like they think this other type acts, and again want to redefine Socionics and that type by their personal experiences. Some people have done this a number of times. And the whole forum often buys into these typings, and starts to define people around the belief of what that one person's type is. It pollutes and confuses what is already a very subjective thing.

So IMO your type doesn't matter, nor does Minde's. But what we have to do is make sure we don't start defining what a type is, or how it behaves, around who any of us are and how we behave.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Hi,

I spent all night thinking about you and even went to the executioner's block and what did I come to find, you might ask?

An idea about you, or many ideas and I wanted to share them all...

Do you know what the Yiddish word "kibitzing" means?

I find you to be an exciting person, love to be around people and have conversations with us; you make an excellent adviser, and a great reporter and teacher as well.

You really know how to get people to enjoy their lives fully and there is much to admire from a strong brilliant person like yourself. I thought about how your mind works and what is your inner character and I came to conclude that you look for themes through experiences and not necessarily patterns, which I find fascinating and very inspiring.

Just a few words about you that I find positively inspiring.

You're so full of crap, it's out of this world. You're lucky Mariella treats you with such patience and fairness.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mariella View Post
    I think her intention is rather transparent. It's the type of emotional manipulation she uses frequently to suck up to people and win them over.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

context is king
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A criticism of a Te culture/movement?:

Creepy-

Last edited by Parasite; 10-29-2010 at 03:35 PM.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    This is pretty hot
    mirite
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No.

But, Kate Bush is.
    She's my honorary dual, for the time being.

If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    mirite
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this forum is ....... scummy....

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's because a few non-Deltas have infiltrated where they do not belong.

Creepy-male

Can I be an honorary Delta?

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hm, I suppose in some places and in some ways, yes. Lots of public places have a bit of that quality. Is there anything in particular that makes you say this?

There are at least a few bright spots, though. I can think of some. Can you?
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post

Aww Brian, yes of course, you are a good guy. Actually i feel like most if not all of the alphas are very benign (and FUNNY!)

Or it could be that you're very pleasant to me because you're my semi-dual. I like mune a lot too and kama! Not sure if i know any other SEIs here.

And of course the LIIs: tutu, Matthewz, brilliand, etc off the top of my head.

And ILEs: Blaze; Pinnochio is ok in my book (i know a lot of people are annoyed by him), although his posts are MEGA-confusing to read! azeroff and slater are cool although i haven't interacted too much with them.

Haven't had too much interaction with ESEs here other than Vixendogfox and she was sweet.

You guys all make me LAUGH when you visit delta!

I guess i should say there has been some BETA infiltration in the delta quadra. Not a good mix!

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    That's because a few non-Deltas have infiltrated where they do not belong.
    Oh, it's quite a bit more than that.

Part of it is because people are perpetuating pointless, futile discussions.

It is disturbing to see good logic and truth, people trying to really discuss things - and seeing that met with utter disregard for constructively interpreting what happens (warped truth, pettiness, tainted logics). It's like it is being legitimized because it is being responded to, and it furthers this ... disgusting... form of dialogue.

It's unappealing to look at, and it's even more unappealing to think about bothering posting or responding to such situations. I feel like I have to do a lot more sorting and avoiding people just to find enjoyable things to interact with here on the forum.

Yes, Maritsa is annoying and convoluted. But how people are handling it isn't appealing, either. I feel like there has been a shift, negatively, in the nature of discussion.

And, right now, I'm not interested in putting effort or caring about improving things. So I'm inclined to check the forum as much.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I suppose that answers my questions in a roundabout way...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post

Yes.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    Aww Brian, yes of course, you are a good guy. Actually i feel like most if not all of the alphas are very benign (and FUNNY!)

Or it could be that you're very pleasant to me because you're my semi-dual. I like mune a lot too and kama! Not sure if i know any other SEIs here.

And of course the LIIs: tutu, Matthewz, brilliand, etc off the top of my head.

And ILEs: Blaze; Pinnochio is ok in my book (i know a lot of people are annoyed by him), although his posts are MEGA-confusing to read! azeroff and slater are cool although i haven't interacted too much with them.

Haven't had too much interaction with ESEs here other than Vixendogfox and she was sweet.

You guys all make me LAUGH when you visit delta!

I guess i should say there has been some BETA infiltration in the delta quadra. Not a good mix!
    LOL, Now Workaholics, the wannabe tirant, tells who can and who cannot be in the delta subforum.
    How many people have you bullied in school, Workaholic?
    How many people have you been a coward to in your life?
    Answer this honestly to yourself - not to me.
    You display all characteristics of a tyrannical person with a very aggressive and imposing streak who wants to be on the top of power dynamics within any group.
    I consider ESTP and Enneagram 8 for you.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the funniest part is how weaklings such as Brian and others actually SUBMIT to this type of tyranny of Workaholics, asking her PERMISSION to stay on this forum.

Workaholics, I know you are a jew and a zionist, and you don´t like me because I put an Ahmadinejad picture long ago and I said I admire things in Nazism, so your hatred just kept growing. Actually I wonder whether you Israeli Zionists have anything to eat or whether you just feed on hatred towards everyone who thinks you may be wrong.

Tell me, how many innocent civilians did you kill, deform or injure in the 2006 Lebanon bombings? I am sure you were there fighting as a volunteer.

Tell me how many Palestinian children have you killed, tortured and murdered using chemical weapons or fosforus bombs in the 2008 Gaza invasion.

Still, you seem to maintain a facade of a 'good person' - I am also amazed at how people buy this - but anyway, like a good zionist, deception and cowardliness are things you´re very skilled at.

And be sure of one thing: I will not tolerate unjust behaviour until I die. I do not resort to physical violence, unlike yourselves zionists, though. I´m a bit higher on the evolutionary ladder. But if I had to choose between any war to engage in, I would engage cowards like you like I did at school. But it seems you never went past the school days where you bullied people.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Still, you seem to maintain a facade of a 'good person' - I am also amazed at how people buy this - but anyway, like a good zionist, deception and cowardliness are things you´re very skilled at.
    I like this guy already.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the funniest part is how weaklings such as Brian and others actually SUBMIT to this type of tyranny of Workaholics, asking her PERMISSION to stay on this forum.

Workaholics, I know you are a jew and a zionist, and you don´t like me because I put an Ahmadinejad picture long ago and I said I admire things in Nazism, so your hatred just kept growing. Actually I wonder whether you Israeli Zionists have anything to eat or whether you just feed on hatred towards everyone who thinks you may be wrong.
    Tell me, how many innocent civilians did you kill, deform or injure in the 2006 Lebanon bombings? I am sure you were there fighting as a volunteer.

Tell me how many Palestinian children have you killed, tortured and murdered using chemical weapons or fosforus bombs in the 2008 Gaza invasion.

And be sure of one thing: I will not tolerate unjust behaviour until I die. I do not resort to physical violence, unlike yourselves zionists, though. I´m a bit higher on the evolutionary ladder. But if I had to choose between any war to engage in, I would engage cowards like you like I did at school. But it seems you never went past the school days where you bullied people.
    I find you saying this funny because you also assumed this about Mariella when she was calling you out on your views, and she had to expressly state she wasn't a jew for you to back off.

If you are just kidding and saying all those hateful things about people because you're lighthearted, why does it matter so much to you whether people are jews or not?

I am of the opinion that people shouldn't have to, in defense of themselves to you, state they are not part of such and such a group that you hate. I find the need for that to be simply ridiculous and unnecessary. The fact remains that I never embarked on any sort of discussion of my views with you, nor what my background or religion, or ethnicity is. Nor do I care or pretend to know what yours are. Why is it so important to you to pinpoint who here is a jew and who is not?

I simply stated that this was NOT the place to have these discussions and that your views can be offensive to many. My saying this automatically made you assume "oh she must be jewish and a zionist and she must assume i'm muslim." I think that says more about you than about me.

And no, Airborne, I am not STILL not going to embark on this discussion with you. The reason I dont like you is because you carry this obvious prejudiced hate against entire groups of people. That doesn't seem moral to me.

p.s. I haven't killed anyone in my entire life, nor do i even entertain the notion of doing so, unlike you. Nor have i ever been in any sort of military or even held a firearm, much less dropped bombs on anyone . So I find that whole tirade above to be extremely paranoid, presumptive, and again, only serve to demonstrate your own prejudice and hatred. Really absurd actually.
    Last edited by Suz; 05-14-2010 at 01:29 PM.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL, Now Workaholics, the wannabe tirant, tells who can and who cannot be in the delta subforum.
    No i'm just defending the delta forum from your tyranny.

in any case, I wasn't saying who should or shouldn't be here. I simply made an observation that the delta forum is undergoing quite a bit of unrest because there were some non-deltas among us. Brian just jokingly asked me if he's allowed to visit the delta forum, and I jokingly answered him.

How many people have you bullied in school, Workaholic?
    None
    How many people have you been a coward to in your life?
    um, that contradicts the first question. So which one do you want to ask me?

You display all characteristics of a tyrannical person with a very aggressive and imposing streak who wants to be on the top of power dynamics within any group.
    And you dont? I am simply standing up for what I consider moral, and I am expressing my opinions. If you're allowed to so freely, why can't i? According to you, and the extreme way you reacted (and continue to react) to me simply calling you out on the fact that you may be offending people, you jumped to the conclusion that I'm your enemy and you haven't stopped bullying me and targeting me personally since. Well, that just sounds beta to me.

I consider ESTP and Enneagram 8 for you.
    Nice try, I think we all know your typing skills need some work. LIke we all have said in the past, an Fi-POLR individual would not be taking you so seriously and would not care that you are offending people. Sounds like it's blind rage talking from your end.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, it's quite a bit more than that.

Part of it is because people are perpetuating pointless, futile discussions.

It is disturbing to see good logic and truth, people trying to really discuss things - and seeing that met with utter disregard for constructively interpreting what happens (warped truth, pettiness, tainted logics). It's like it is being legitimized because it is being responded to, and it furthers this ... disgusting... form of dialogue.

It's unappealing to look at, and it's even more unappealing to think about bothering posting or responding to such situations. I feel like I have to do a lot more sorting and avoiding people just to find enjoyable things to interact with here on the forum.

Yes, Maritsa is annoying and convoluted. But how people are handling it isn't appealing, either. I feel like there has been a shift, negatively, in the nature of discussion.

And, right now, I'm not interested in putting effort or caring about improving things. So I'm inclined to check the forum as much.
    I agree wholeheartedly Ryu.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is rather offensive, Airborne. It's one thing to have arguments with people, like with WA. It's another to be racist. You keep insisting that you're not, and that you're not a Nazi, either, despite your associations with them. However, it seems obvious that at least some of their ideology has rubbed off and seeped into you. Perhaps you should take a closer look at their effect on you, because what you express above is hateful and, imo, contemptible. It's attitudes like you've expressed here and in other places toward people groups that encourages and incites hatred and violence and war, and that is not something I can like or respect.

That's just my opinion, though. Take it as you wish.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    This is rather offensive, Airborne. It's one thing to have arguments with people, like with WA. It's another to be racist. You keep insisting that you're not, and that you're not a Nazi, either, despite your associations with them. However, it seems obvious that at least some of their ideology has rubbed off and seeped into you. Perhaps you should take a closer look at their effect on you, because what you express above is hateful and, imo, contemptible. It's attitudes like you've expressed here and in other places toward people groups that encourages and incites hatred and violence and war, and that is not something I can like or respect.

That's just my opinion, though. Take it as you wish.
    Thanks Minde. I know you have a reasonable and truly peaceful character and I understand your point here so let me reply to you.

I am not being calling WA on her behaviour because she´s a jew or any other group - the fact that she´s a Zionist whether she be jewish or not is already very clear to me, otherwise she wouldn´t have freaked out just because of an Ahmadinejad avatar I put here. But the problem is not even that she´s a Zionist, although you and everyone should google the word 'zionism' and truly know what it means. Zionist does not equal jew. Zionist is not any religious or ethnical group. It is a bunch of crazy people who want to murder innocent civilians and rule the world by ruling its resources and media, to summarize very briefly. Most jews are NOT Zionist and are nice people. Like I said before, and WA has tried to twist this, I have jewish friends. Sharrum is jewish by birth. His mother is jewish. He even speaks a bit of Hebrew. Still, he´s one very good person and a very good friend who introduced me to Socionics and with whom I have the best talks about many subjects lately. I consider him a very good friend, a person with a sharp mind and good heart.

That having been said, it is quite obvious that I´m not Nazi. If I have met people who are into some kind of Nazism - because true Nazism ended in 1945, what exists nowadays are imitations and variations of the original thing - it was in the past and I don´t have ties with any of these persons anymore. I did not enter any Nazi group for instance, basically because I think it is WRONG TO GO AND GENERALIZE AND BREED MORE HATRED BY HATING EVERYONE WHO IS JEWISH, MUSLIM, GAY, ETC.ETC [insert any adjective you want here].

So I think there was a misunderstanding as to where I stand in this ideological field which had to be cleared.

The second thing I want to address is that I´m approaching WA in a somewhat non-friendly manner because even when I offered a peaceful hand and said we could talk normally if she kept being that much polite, she refused and came back to her attacks on me - which shows clearly who is in fact dominated by hatred here.

She very certainly is not interested in any peaceful discussion with me. I have already seen that.

And another trait I now noticed, not to my surprise, is that she likes to be in a position of power, in a position of control. The big fat bully who tells people who is allowed to stay and who is not. I can almost see with my eyes her big fat body beating up other students at school and then laughing. I don´t like bullies, and she´s proven to be one. And I like to destroy bullies, all my life I have shown cowards what they are and almost killed some. So basically this is my nature, to make justice.

I want to let this clear: I´m not against any ethnical, religious, sexual, etcetcetc group, I am against particular personal behaviours which are unfair, unjust, intolerable.

TIM
    NeFi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You people are ridiculous sometimes.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Minde. I know you have a reasonable and truly peaceful character and I understand your point here so let me reply to you.

I am not being calling WA on her behaviour because she´s a jew or any other group - the fact that she´s a Zionist whether she be jewish or not is already very clear to me, otherwise she wouldn´t have freaked out just because of an Ahmadinejad avatar I put here.
    Um, when did i do that?? I actually dont see the connection myself.

What i responded to were your posts inciting a controversial political discussion that did not belong in this thread.

You seem uncomfortable with your uncertainty about me being a jew/zionist/whatever vs not and thus you are quick to pigeonhole me and make me your target. I'm afraid you're going to have to continue living in uncertainty about that.

But the problem is not even that she´s a Zionist, although you and everyone should google the word 'zionism' and truly know what it means. Zionist does not equal jew. Zionist is not any religious or ethnical group. It is a bunch of crazy people who want to murder innocent civilians and rule the world by ruling its resources and media, to summarize very briefly. Most jews are NOT Zionist and are nice people. Like I said before, and WA has tried to twist this, I have jewish friends. Sharrum is jewish by birth. His mother is jewish. He even speaks a bit of Hebrew. Still, he´s one very good person and a very good friend who introduced me to Socionics and with whom I have the best talks about many subjects lately. I consider him a very good friend, a person with a sharp mind and good heart.

That having been said, it is quite obvious that I´m not Nazi. If I have met people who are into some kind of Nazism - because true Nazism ended in 1945, what exists nowadays are imitations and variations of the original thing - it was in the past and I don´t have ties with any of these persons anymore. I did not enter any Nazi group for instance, basically because I think it is WRONG TO GO AND GENERALIZE AND BREED MORE HATRED BY HATING EVERYONE WHO IS JEWISH, MUSLIM, GAY, ETC.ETC [insert any adjective you want here].

So I think there was a misunderstanding as to where I stand in this ideological field which had to be cleared.
    Sounds like bullshit to me.

You're waffling; call things what they are.

The second thing I want to address is that I´m approaching WA in a somewhat non-friendly manner because even when I offered a peaceful hand and said we could talk normally if she kept being that much polite, she refused and came back to her attacks on me - which shows clearly who is in fact dominated by hatred here.

She very certainly is not interested in any peaceful discussion with me. I have already seen that.
    YOU offered a peaceful hand?? IIRC you have been taking cheap shots at me ever since my polite request that you refrain from controversial political discussion that divide people against each other in this thread.

You're right though, i am not interested in discussing your topics of interest and that seems to bother you way out of proportion than it should.

And another trait I now noticed, not to my surprise, is that she likes to be in a position of power, in a position of control. The big fat bully who tells people who is allowed to stay and who is not. I can almost see with my eyes her big fat body beating up other students at school and then laughing. I don´t like bullies, and she´s proven to be one. And I like to destroy bullies, all my life I have shown cowards what they are and almost killed some. So basically this is my nature, to make justice
    I want to let this clear: I´m not against any ethnical, religious, sexual, etcetcetc group, I am against particular personal behaviours which are unfair, unjust, intolerable.

Sounds like somebody is a bit sour.

I think, to your surprise rather, you've discovered that your ideologies are not popular here.

No i'm not just going to stand by and acquiese when i feel people are being offended and unjust views are being spewed. You better believe it. And most Deltas if not most people in this intellectual forum won't either. It's not me being in a position of power. It's me being supported by the majority against you. You can keep your views for all i care, as long as they dont hurt anyone.
    Last edited by Suz; 05-14-2010 at 03:12 PM.