Results 1,441 to 1,480 of 6492

Thread: Delta Lounge

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ Airborne & WorkaholicsAnon - I give up.

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    idk if it's so much to make myself stronger as it is a desire to not want to miss out on trying new things. I try not to let my fears get in the way of that, though it isn't always easy and sometimes the fear is more overwhelming than the aspiration.
    I have a tendency to build a more frightening picture in my head of something but when I actually go through with it I realize I made a bigger deal over worrying about it than it really is, and that sometimes leaves me feeling like I missed-out on doing (whatever it is) a lot sooner

btw I had to Google what spelunking is and it does look a bit eerie sounding, especially if you're in a small tunnel and some nasty bug starts crawling over you
    Haha, actually, there were less bugs in there than I thought there'd be, though once there were bats. To me the more challenging parts were going up and down the steep areas which was almost like rock-climbing (I'm unsteady around heights, too), the absolute pitch blackness of it all, and where you had to squeeze and crawl to get through certain places. I tried not to think about if there was an earthquake or cave-in, and how long it would take for us to get out or get rescued, if at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    Stratievskaya explains the reason for this behavior under his EIE description, Ti as a Super-Id

"Hamlet so frequently "falls" on his own illogicality and contradictions, which it doesn't catch onto. Especially because, even being exposed, it behaves entirely as the child: it is frightened, is irritated and even more greatly it is tangled.
    Furthermore, to it it is generally difficult to be logically sequential. The facts, with which it operates, are sometimes so chaotically they are urged which any sequence there not at all is observed, but some emotional or ideological tendency only is outlined."

as well as the general wiki description under Se Super-Id

"In conversation, EIEs have a tendency to impose their opinions on others in a forceful way, especially when challenged by a point of view that conflicts with theirs. They dislike giving in to others when they strongly believe in their own way of doing things, and can act smug and arrogant towards people who openly criticize their viewpoints"

in other words, arguing with Maritsa is futile
    Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Khola View Post
    What did everyone get up to today? I've had a quiet day in, did some washing, washed the dog, lit the fire, made a few beds and just generally reveled in the fact that I submitted my Anthro assignment last night. How about the rest of you?
    I'm actually just starting my day. Today is mostly a teaching day for me. It's getting near the end of the term, so everyone is (almost) frantically finishing up all of their projects. I'm one of the people in charge of the yearbook, so we're working hard on getting that done. Considering we're a school of right-brained artists, we're actually doing alright and I think it will turn out well.

Quote Originally Posted by The Greeter View Post
    Yes, I do this too actually. The "danger" is not always just physical though, sometimes it is intellectual as well. Quite neat, really, because just like you, in the back of my mind I think "You have to face reality eventually, might as well do it when you have a choice." Then in the back of the back of my mind (not a typo) I think "So you have some delusion of self-control."
    Oh, yes, intellectual, too. It's a fear management thing for me. I don't want to let fear control me.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Arctures View Post
    Guys I have recently discovered Salaryman Kintaro. It's about a former yakuza leader who leaves his gang to work at an office!
    YouTube - Salaryman Kintaro episode 1 part 1
    Kintaro seems ESTj of some kind imo. He's unrealistically perfect but I don't care~~~
    o
    m
    f
    g

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ssmall View Post
    So, how was your day? All is well I assume.
    Thanks for asking. Everything is super fine. I´m listening to some house music right now.
    I´d go to the office today but I woke up feeling lots of anxiety and tachychardia and had to take a med to slow down my heart.
    I have these things constantly since I´m 16 years old - it´s been 12 years going like this.
    It´s SUPER SERIOUS to be a fucking E1, I guess. There´s a tendency for rage and everything being taken too seriously - not this argument with this unpolite little spoiled girl here - but my life itself, job, future, women, etc.

How´s your life, Ssmal? You in J-Burg right now?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it was this version , in fact:

and ah fuck her name wasn´t paula, that was other one...she was DEBORA! little debby. hot as hell.
    would you consider this type of music to be related to some particular quadra, ppl ?

or any type of music related to some quadra? perhaps Classical music delta I think.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Uhh, just because I'm threat-oriented, the more real names and easily identifiable things you use on the internet the easier it makes you to track. Not sure if you're particularly concerned about such, but, I wouldn't treat this place as a secret bar somewhere obscure - the internet is highly search-able these days.

Just sayin'; it sounds like you have a lot of history or something.
    'watch your six'.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne View Post
    I was watching this video right now. Today I remembered these lyrics and did a search and found the track!
    this track... that beautiful Polish Nazi girl the Nazis sent to fuck me put a CD which had just these types of house music at her place after the party for us to hear, and seduced me further with some marijuana which I digged at the time.
    Either you're on meth, plain dumb or looking for a hangman.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Either you're on meth, plain dumb or looking for a hangman.
    I´ll just say, some bonds are very strong so they´re never broken, for good or bad.

I could be a member of that nazi group but not want to tell it so be joking about it instead. Or it could be another thing. Don´t presume what is said by someone is the whole truth.

But for example Debby, I could get her phone number and phone her today. Just call person Z and person S, to use a forum member´s terminology lol... but I don´t want to get involved with her, particularly, at this moment.

being acquainted with people in a culture which values too much Fi... it´s kind of it never ends, since a certain treshold is passed, you know the person(s) for the rest of this life and they know you.

I could even be here learning all this nerdy Fi-Si-Ne-Fe-Ti-Te stuff of socionics just to use as a tool for some secret group to improve their typings of people... [wow now I felt really obscure and powerful lol].

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What the fuck ?

You sure you didn't confuse me with Ryu ?

TIM
    NeFi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh you people

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no I was replying to you really.

you said I was dumb, drugged, or looking for a hangman.

I don´t see you as a bad person, padre.

@Maritsa: you know that stuff about sending Nazis to kill you was a joke. I don´t know any true Nazi in the USA simply because they don´t exist there. What exists in the USA is a bunch of redneck white-supremacists who like to pick up fights in bars and shave their hair, and have tattoos all over their bodies - which is something a true Nazi would laugh at, because tatooing your body is just ridiculous, an aggression to yourself and a form of perversion, from the Nazi viewpoint.

I will not apologize to you Maritsa. I will just say what you know, that I was joking, but you can be very irritating. And you know that.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

That's right. I'm lovely and cuddly.

The rest was funny as hell. Full of contradictions, but funny. You remind me of Maritsa so much.

Creepy-Cyclops

@Maritsa: you know that stuff about sending Nazis to kill you was a joke. I don´t know any true Nazi in the USA simply because they don´t exist there. What exists in the USA is a bunch of redneck white-supremacists who like to pick up fights in bars and shave their hair, and have tattoos all over their bodies - which is something a true Nazi would laugh at, because tatooing your body is just ridiculous, an aggression to yourself and a form of perversion, from the Nazi viewpoint.

I will not apologize to you Maritsa. I will just say what you know, that I was joking, but you can be very irritating. And you know that.
    Funny how the term redneck changes from a positive to a negative.

Initially redneck was a term that was used to describe Scots-Ulster immigrants to USA. The rednecks played a large positive role in shaping what American ideals are, it's constitution, hard work, and also the construction of the nation at high levels.

I can't remember how the term redneck came about just now, but what it says on wiki is incorrect as far as I recall. Maybe i'll remember.

Anyway, there are still some qualities in todays 'redneck' which existed in the original rednecks, willing to fight for liberty and principles, although whether the rednecks of today are descended from a stock of the originals, or are just a group of people where only unsavoury aspects can be categorised by the now negative word, is something i'd need to think about some more.

I am a little fatigued today.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there be wasps in the bee hive
    IEE-Ne

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Those translatations are terrible, try socioniko...EII description there, matches me perfectly. But, you can keep digging, I don't mind; behavior is what determins type in the end.
    The Socioniko description of EII is very much vague 19th century Romantic/IEI style bullshit that explains everything and thus nothing. FCOL, what do you have for breakfast, Keats or something?
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Khola View Post

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First, Maritsa, I do not need any information from you. Thank you.

Second, what is up with all of this Nazi talk? Airborne, do you admire Nazis or something? I don't like the Nazi talk.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The original is just so much better.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How can Minde be so helpless?
    How can you be such a bitch?

Seriously. Let it go.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bitching about people's types can be done in another subforum dedicated to it.

I don't want any more of that in this thread.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I know, I did take it as a joke.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just go to what's my type. I dont' want to see that here anymore.

That's all I'm asking. It's bad enough your signature is an embodiment of your bitching and nagging. But why do you have to ruin everybody else's ability to enjoy this thread with that?

You can protest all you want about other people's types somewhere else, just do it on your own space.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want all the bitching to stop, you're bitching, marie's bitching, mariellas bitching, whatever. Stop it and take it elsewhere.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're bringing up things that are totally unprovoked - bringing up profiles, pasting them, and making outrightly derogatory remarks "how can Minde be so helpless" - which is uncalled for. And obviously your obnoxious signature.

So yes, Maritsa, you get special mention in terms of people who are bitching about other people's types.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    You're bringing up things that are totally unprovoked - bringing up profiles, pasting them, and making outrightly derogatory remarks "how can Minde be so helpless" - which is uncalled for. And obviously your obnoxious signature.

So yes, Maritsa, you get special mention in terms of people who are bitching about other people's types.
    I'm not going to tollerate your Minde asskissing ways any more. If you can't see for yourself what she really is then I have no fucking use for you.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She is doing that you ass hole, you fucking stop her you shit face.

Yes, thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Again, what I'm pushing for is that everybody stops bitching in this thread. I want somewhere (in Delta) where there isn't bitching about peoples types, argueing, posting profiles trying to tell someone they are this or that, whatever. There's a whole subforum for that. I don't want to see it here.

If other people feel the same way, then, there should be no reason we can't get what we want.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I want all the bitching to stop, you're bitching, marie's bitching, mariellas bitching, whatever. Stop it and take it elsewhere.
    Signatures are made for a reason:

I observed her behavior towards me and in the manner of addressing issues about me with other forum members and at third attempt I posted my signature warning, but you're so fucking blind.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yes, thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Again, what I'm pushing for is that everybody stops bitching in this thread. I want somewhere (in Delta) where there isn't bitching about peoples types, argueing, posting profiles trying to tell someone they are this or that, whatever. There's a whole subforum for that. I don't want to see it here.

If other people feel the same way, then, there should be no reason we can't get what we want.
    You are so out of touch with my feelings that you have to resort to calling me names before reading into me; that's still not being dualized.
    -

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As one of the bitchers (lol) I think it's perfectly reasonable for us to take anything like that to What's My Type instead of hashing it out here. And it really is taking over every single thread. In every forum. I talk about my kid's book in Anything Goes and that turns into a typing thread. I guess that's part of why I got so frustrated.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mariella View Post
    As one of the bitchers (lol) I think it's perfectly reasonable for us to take anything like that to What's My Type instead of hashing it out here. And it really is taking over every single thread. In every forum. I talk about my kid's book in Anything Goes and that turns into a typing thread. I guess that's part of why I got so frustrated.
    I want to ask for advice, if someone does that to you what would you think of them? or the situation?
    -

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want to ask for advice, if someone does that to you what would you think of them? or the situation?
    What? If someone does what to me?
    -Mark Twain

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

What? If someone does what to me?
    Asks other people for insight as to how I control them and what I am like.
    -

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Asks other people for insight as to how I control them and what I am like.
    I really think you're reading way too much into a short comment that Minde didn't even really think or care too much about. I would relax about this. She isnt' gathering information about you.
    -Mark Twain

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I really think you're reading way too much into a short comment that Minde didn't even really think or care too much about. I would relax about this. She isnt' gathering information about you.
    Well, I feel like she is and she's so cunningly manipulative. She addresses the same issues in the same way as I do to people who I address my posts to right after I do. I read her posts.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I will not remove my signature; I'm a fair person and this is how I will address my fairness and whether you want to uphold that or not is very well up to your level of integrity and not mine.
    -

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Times Square was semi evacuated twice today : /

Times Square Reopened After ‘Suspicious Package’ Report

By BAO ONG AND ANDY NEWMAN Shannon Stapleton/Reuters A bomb-squad officer inspects the suspicious package left in Times Square Friday afternoon.
    Updated, 2:23 p.m. | Times Square has been re-opened after the police took away a grayish canvas bag of the kind used to hold lunches. The police said it contained bottled water.
    Updated, 1:39 p.m. | The north end of Times Square has been evacuated, from West 44th to West 47th Streets, after the police received reports of a suspicious package near Seventh Avenue and and West 46th Street at about 12:45 p.m.
    The package had been left near the TKTS booth.
    It was the second suspicious-package call and at least partial evacuation in the area today.
    Following in the footsteps of the Times Square hawkers who spotted the illegally parked Nissan Pathfinder, another street vendor on hyper-alert reported a suspicious package Friday morning.
    The vendor, Hassane Soliman Elbaz, 30, parked his silver cupcake cart at the northwest corner of 45th Street and Eighth Avenue around 5 a.m. Several hours later, he noticed a small black duffel bag near a trash bin. He reported the bag to a mounted police officer shortly after 9 a.m.
    “Sometimes right, sometimes wrong,” Mr. Elbaz said. “Everybody has to be careful.”
    Within 30 minutes, police officers cleared the area and brought in a bomb squad to check the bag.

Fred R. Conrad/The New York Times An earlier bomb scare at Eighth Avenue and 45th Street prompted a brief evacuation before 9 a.m. Friday.
    They found a gray shirt, white tube socks, a toothbrush and pens.
    The police deemed the bag not suspicious and left the scene before 11 a.m.
    It was at least the seventh suspicious package brought to the attention of the police since the car bomb attempt on Saturday.
    Mr. Elbaz, an immigrant from Egypt who lives in Jackson Heights, Queens, said he was relieved. It was only his second day running his Little Cupcake Lover cart. He sells coffee, bagels, croissants and other pastries in the morning before the red velvet, Oreo, Nutella mint and ocean-sprinkled cupcakes arrive.
    He said the owners of the Chicken Bar, a lunch operation behind where he works, had given him a difficult time so far, but joked that not even a suspicious bag could have thwarted his business.
    “Anything crazy can happen in New York,” Mr. Elbaz said as he dealt with a customer.
    Robert Caplin for The New York Times Friday afternoon’s bomb scare shut down the north end of Times Square for about 90 minutes.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yesterday, I went to see Abre Los Ojos, but it was not my kind of movie. Today, I had one of my domain names tranfered from Godaddy to another registrar. And I had Nasi Goreng for dinner. Cool, not?

What are you guys having for dinner tonite?
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IDK but you're buying.

I can't imagine all the money you've received to your paypal account.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    Yesterday, I went to see Abre Los Ojos, but it was not my kind of movie. Today, I had one of my domain names tranfered from Godaddy to another registrar. And I had Nasi Goreng for dinner. Cool, not?

What are you guys having for dinner tonite?
    I love pasta. Minde better not say pasta either because I read her damn posts and she does not like starchy foods or meats.

I'll have pasta with beef.
    -