Page 17 of 163 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Delta Lounge

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    Perhaps... That might depend on the age and experience of the ESTp. I'm afraid I don't have enough experience with bar fights (or just fights in general) to confidently offer my opinion on it, though.

You're quite upset by this - and, reasonably so, imo - I'd be very upset, too. But because you're upset by it right now I might caution against using this as a way to determine your type. When lots of emotions are involved, objectivity tends to slip. I'm not saying you're incapable of being objective about it right now, just that it might be something to consider.

I'm very sorry about your nose, btw.

May I ask, what makes you feel better in situations like this?
    I had friends supporting me, telling me not to go into vengeance because of this. This helps me calm down and not think very much about the happening, or try to understand that the guy was a drunken loser who couldn´t score his friend so when she gave me her phone number he went nuts.
    This type of counseling makes me stop and think that really I would do best not to let anger dominate me otherwise I´ll end up finding this guy and killing him. Which won´t be any good for my life.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    See this is it. You've got more to lose than them.

You've got more fear of the consequences.

In bar fights the consequences be damned.

There are a lot of loose cannons out there.

And I'm sure you feel hurt by it. But there's not really a hell of a lot you can do other than identify who it was.

If you seek revenge and they know your identity and you don't know theres you could get charges laid against you, and then have problems laying claims againts them for the prior thing.

SO YOU GET IN THE SHIT AND THEY DON'T.

And so it's not fair. And life sucks. But you're left there to just take it on the chin.
    Nice reasoning. but they don´t know my identity , neither do I know theirs. I only know the first name of the girl I was talking to.
    In my country you´re not allowed to have a firearm - it´s illegal and you get arrested if you´re caught with one in the street. You also cannot enter a bar or a club with a firearm, there are people hired to search you. This is why these brawls happen, the dumbasses know nobody there has a gun so they can play charles bronson and not get bullets through them.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne View Post
    I had friends supporting me, telling me not to go into vengeance because of this. This helps me calm down and not think very much about the happening, or try to understand that the guy was a drunken loser who couldn´t score his friend so when she gave me her phone number he went nuts.
    This type of counseling makes me stop and think that really I would do best not to let anger dominate me otherwise I´ll end up finding this guy and killing him. Which won´t be any good for my life.
    You've got smart friends.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You have kind friends. Did you try taking an anti-inflamitory for your pain? Advil should do it.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    I read everything, listening and agreeing are two different things.

Reading,
    Listening
    and Agreeing

are three different things.

One can read without listening

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Sometimes not acknowledging them at all can help. And just leave when you get the phone number straight away.

With these sort of situations sometimes you can feel if it's going to get violent. If you can't "feel" the situation that well, then you may want to just leave on the earlier side.

If you have to get a phone number from a girl with another guy around, it can help to "include" him a bit, like you could get her to give him her phone number too or smoething. So she can be all like I already have his phone number.

Anyway, if you discredit a guy it's way worse than if you get the girl to. Guys can get pumped up, or they can go and sulk. Or they can do a kind of mixture of the too. Either way it's just annoying and pathetic, so it's best to try to avoid the situation turning bad.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Airborne, how are you calling yourself an E1?

You might want to try Enneagram 8 on for size....

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    ryu, is that what you're studying? Why did you become disenchanted?
    No, but I took an anth course this semester.

anthropology seems a lot less focused on theory and how things work, and emphasizes understanding. The rigor of the course is substantially less than political science courses i've taken, even though it's a 300 level course. It's not just the teacher, who I actually like, but the students are sort of.... not really engaging the material - or at least what I consider engaging. It feels like a big therapy session about the world's injustices.

I see that way of going about things as kind of problematic, really. It's a lot of cultural relativism, and moral relativism. . .

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes my friends are nice this is why i like them
    I don´t like brutal or dumb people. I repell them. Although I seem to attract violence towards me. But that may be related to something Sharrum told me about ESTJs some time ago - 'invasive, can look a bit menacing although are not in fact'.

I very often start conversations with girls I don´t know in these places like bars and clubs, and I don´t care whether they´ve got friends with them. I only try to see if there´s a boyfriend or a husband. If there isn´t, I don´t mind talking to her while she´s together with 10 friends.

Another thing is, would I really want to kill a guy because he broke my nose? I don´t think so. Killing someone is something very serious to me, you´re ending a life. If the guy had been more violent as to cause serious harm to me, yes I would definitely hunt him down and kill him. But a broken nose is not that much. I value human life, I think I would have a heavy conscience if I shot that guy for the rest of my life.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah thanks for doing that! I love that sort of intellectual discussion.

IDK how intellectual it is, but, thanks
    Other people should contribute more intellectual things. . . . . . .

Also, I don't think being flirty is a sign of someone being SLE. I've had my fair share of that in the past, and still now somewhat probably.

If Marie is ESI, that's ok, I still like her. She reminds me of Minde.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    Airborne, how are you calling yourself an E1?

You might want to try Enneagram 8 on for size....
    lol... E1 has rage as the main vice... E1 sx and E8 can be wrongly typed one for the other.

E1 has lots of repressed anger, E8 does not repress that much.

one thing I learnt about V.Iing people on enneagram... E1s very often have constricted maxillary muscles and even trouble with this, which I do have, like for example Rudolph Giuliani... look at some picture of him you´ll see the constricted maxillary muscles.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

look at this, constricted, strong lower maxilla even when smiling:

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How is it that you repress anger? You don't seem guilty about being angry at all.

And I don't see you as making many statements about right or wrong, or being much concerned about whether your actions are right or not.

I don't really like to go around typing people on the forum, but I'm a little bit surprised that you consider yourself E1, that's all.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had an interesting thought the other day - if I were another temperament (or a different type within my own temperament), what type would I be?

I think:

IP -> INTp, because sometimes Ryu accuses me of sounding like one
    EP -> ENFp, because they're my mirror
    EJ -> This is harder, but maybe ENFj, because we share a club and I can usually get/understand their goals
    IJ -> ISFj, because they're the next closest to what I am now

What about you guys? What types do you think you'd be if you were a different temperament?

Also, should I make this a new thread?

EDIT: Made a new thread (http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...mperament.html)
    Last edited by Minde; 04-14-2010 at 11:40 PM.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How is it that you repress anger? You don't seem guilty about being angry at all.

And I don't see you as making many statements about right or wrong, or being much concerned about whether your actions are right or not.

I don't really like to go around typing people on the forum, but I'm a little bit surprised that you consider yourself E1, that's all.
    I could be an abnormal E8.

In English you call that the Masseter muscle. E1s usually have constricted masseter muscles. This is one of the reasons I think I´m more E1. Also I´m perfectionist and I do care a lot about details. E8s often can´t care less about details.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you´re so sweet Minde

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I don't have a choice of another type, so I don't worry about it; I can't imagine being another one because I can see my potential () and I work towards my goals. I love being INFj. I love what I can do for people, it makes me feel good to see positive change.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 04-15-2010 at 01:14 AM.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you´re so sweet Minde
    Thanks! That's nice of you to say. May I ask what inspired such a compliment?

@ tuturututu - Ok, thanks. I think I'll do that.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks! That's nice of you to say. May I ask what inspired such a compliment?
    I just found so sweet your thoughts about possibilities. This is very E9 . A bit dreamy, a bit soft. Very feminine.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had an interesting thought the other day - if I were another temperament (or a different type within my own temperament), what type would I be?

I think:

EJ -> This is harder, but maybe ENFj, because we share a club and I can usually get/understand their goals

What about you guys? What types do you think you'd be if you were a different temperament?

I can't see you as any other IP type, that's for sure. Your usage on Ni can be like a polr hit sometimes but it's good for me I realize.

IP: probably ISTp
    IJ: Not sure. Maybe ISTj
    EP: ESFp or ESTp
    EJ: ENTj

more later maybe

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I can't see you as any other IP type, that's for sure. Your usage on Ni can be like a polr hit sometimes but it's good for me I realize.
    Yes, that's what I have been thinking.....

I can see the in that
    -

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ryu, is that what you're studying? Why did you become disenchanted?

@ Khola, will respond to you later--am heading out of town right now for a conference & want to do justice to my response to your question--have a lot to say about it.
    Ok, thanks
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Ryu

Here are my suggestions for a new avatar.

1. Of your own -that would be my favorite.
    2. One of picturesque sunsets like this one -it inspires hope of a new day, and its lovely.

3. A good looking, dashing man in thought is always a great idea.

4. Something completely, seemingly, contridictory to who you are and what you stand for, would be really interesting and fun as well as confusing.

5. Deep in the moment...

6. This has been overdone, but fun.

7. This is wild.

8. A cute one...

Last edited by Beautiful sky; 04-15-2010 at 02:34 AM.
    -

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mine is quite similar:

IP -> INTp
    EP -> ENFp
    EJ -> ENTj and ENFj
    IJ -> INTj and ISFj (Both have been proposed to me by those close to me)

Also, I really enjoy this exercise.

Ceci n'est pas une eii.

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does it mean I have no imagination by saying that I couldn't imagine myself as any other type?

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    Are you actually going to listen what she says this time, if she does show you the curteousy of answering you.
    Haha, Delta has a moderator now

Quote Originally Posted by Mariella View Post
    ESTps and ESTjs are not as a group either evil or splendid. There can be members of either group who are evil, and members of either group who are splendid. "Evil" and "splendid" are not type-related issues.
    Can I ask you what would be your definition of an evil person? Actually - goes out to all the Deltas should they feel like answering.

I don't like how inconsiderate ESTp can be for my energy/will level, they put too much undue stress and requirements at me and exert too much energy for tasks that I can not accomplish. They do not help me with my need to care for and concern for the well being of many individuals as they are individualists and don't care about global concerns as I do. We argue to a great extent to one another with regards to catastrophes that occure where I extend my help to individuals. We argue about their pushy behavior when they try to get people to do things in the style and manner that I do not like or agree with.
    ESTp's are OK, but I find their method of interacting with the environment to be tactless (it is in comparison to Si).

I think:

Hmmm. I think it depends on what i'm doing.

If I assessed it purely on energy levels and not incorporating dichotomies or functions, EJ when i'm on a mission at work. EP when i'm on a mission while showing off my talents. IJ when i'm doing some long distance exercise - keeping a constant tempo (steady but sure).

Overall IP - I think it's just natural for me to flit between these modes and incoroporate it into this temperament *shrug)

EDIT: Made a new thread (http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...mperament.html)
    Ah, just noticed the new thread.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what is your personal dna?

You are a Genuine Leader.
    personalDNA

You are a Leader

Your solid grounding in the practicalities of life, along with your self-assuredness and your willingness to appreciate new things make you a LEADER.
    You're in touch with what is going on around you and adept at remaining down-to-earth and logical.
    Although you're detail-oriented, this doesn't mean that you lose the big picture.
    You tend to find beauty in form and efficiency, as opposed to finding it in broad-based, abstract concepts.
    Never one to pass on an adventure, you're consistently seeking and finding new things, even in your immediate surroundings.
    Because of this eagerness to pursue new experiences, you've learned a lot; your attention to detail means that you gain a great deal from your adventures.
    The intellectual curiosity that drives you leads you to seek out causes of and reasons behind things.
    Your confidence gives you the potential to take your general awareness and channel it into leadership.
    You're not set on one way of doing things, and you often have the skills and persistence to find innovative ways of facing challenges.
    You are well-attuned to your talents, and can deal with most problems that you face.
    Your independent streak allows you to make decisions efficiently and to trust your instincts
    You approach problems in an analytical way, not getting caught up in your own emotions. You are an independent thinker, not wedded to the preferences of others.
    You have a strong sense of style and value your personal presentation - friends may even seek your style advice from time to time.
    The control you feel over your life is empowering to you-- you believe in your abilities and acknowledge your shortcomings. Explanations of the world that focus on destiny or fate don't really interest you. You take responsibility for what goes wrong in your life, and also for what goes well.
    If you want to be different:
    There's more to life than the practical - take some time to daydream and explore the aesthetic sides of things.
    how you relate to others

You are Genuine
    Your outgoing personality, your preference for order, and your cautious appreciation of others makes you GENUINE.
    You aren't afraid to occasionally be the center of attention. You are comfortable and confident in social situations.
    As a charismatic kind of person, you tend to be energized by other people and enjoy their company.
    When other people are upset, you are able to think about the situation rationally, without getting too caught up in their feelings.
    At times you find it difficult to understand where other people are coming from, and wish they could just see things the way you do.
    You are a strongly principled person who believes in right and wrong. This helps you make decisions easily when it comes to moral issues – you don't have to waste time hedging on important values.
    In your experience, people tend to get what they deserve. Because of this, you work hard and try to follow your principles in your day-to-day life, knowing that you will be rewarded for your efforts.
    If you want to be different:
    You have many friends, but you only trust a few of these people when it really counts. Opening yourself up to more of your friends will help you create more strong and meaningful relationships.
    Be cautious when judging someone—try harder to understand his or her perspective—and you will become a more intuitive person.
    Confidence
    Low High
    98 Openness
    Low High
    78 Extroversion
    Low High
    94 Empathy
    Low High
    4 Trust in others
    Low High
    44 Agency
    Low High
    100 Masculinity
    Low High
    100 Femininity
    Low High
    0 Spontaneity
    Low High
    56 Attention to style
    Low High
    96 Authoritarianism
    Low High
    64 Earthy/Imaginative
    Imaginative Earthy
    100 Aesthetic/Functional
    Functional Aesthetic
    This chart shows thirteen personality traits. Each bar indicates the percentage of test takers who entered a lower value for that trait than you did. For example, if Confidence is at 80, that means that 80% of people entered lower values for confidence questions than you did. Based on a sample of 30,000 users. Click here to learn more about the traits.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I myself don´t believe in these tests.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how do you not believe in them?

this one is not that bad, it's not really insightful or groundbreaking but i wouldn't suppose it to be.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

how do you not believe in them?

this one is not that bad, it's not really insightful or groundbreaking but i wouldn't suppose it to be.
    Nice avatar.
    I love it!!!
    Your test pretty much spells out ESTj leader/director.

@Airborne

I have mixed feelings about tests
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 04-15-2010 at 04:32 PM.
    -

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think they are anything special, they just give you an output for what you input into them ; if you're wrong about how you think of your inputs then the result doesn't matter.

....but I'm unfamiliar with someone 'not believing' in them, like it's a conspiracy theory or santa clause

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I am the benevolent inventor...

PersonalDNA | Your True Self Revealed - Fast Fun Free Personality Tests

You are an Inventor

Your imagination, self-reliance, openness to new things, and appreciation for utility combine to make you an INVENTOR.

You have the confidence to make your visions into reality, and you are willing to consider many alternatives to get that done.

The full spectrum of possibilities in the world intrigues you—you're not limited by pre-conceived notions of how things should be. -I love people.

Problem-solving is a specialty of yours, owing to your persistence, curiosity, and understanding of how things work.

Your vision allows you to identify what's missing from a given situation, and your creativity allows you to fill in the gaps.

Your awareness of how things function gives you the ability to come up with new uses for common objects. -This is mostly because I don't like to waste or throw away things that can be used twice (two ways) to make full use of things and to conserve.

It is more interesting for you to pursue excitement than it is to get caught up in a routine.

Although understanding details is not difficult for you, you specialize in seeing the bigger picture and don't get caught up in specifics. -That would be Ne in the ego block.

You tend to more proactive than reactive—you don't just wait for things to come to you. -No I don't, what would be the point of that?

You're not one to force your positions on a group, and you tend to be fair in evaluating different options.

You're well-attuned to your emotional state, and not afraid to use your feelings to guide you. You tend to be cooperative, rarely contradicting others, and always considerate of their feelings. -Someone should point that out to Ryu!!!

You prefer to have time to plan for things, feeling better with a schedule than with keeping plans up in the air until the last minute.

Never one to be found in chic boutiques or trendy clothing stores, you take an extremely practical approach to getting dressed.

You are Benevolent

You are a great person to interact with—understanding, giving, and trusting—in a word, BENEVOLENT

You don't mind being in social situations, as you feel comfortable enough with people to be yourself.

Your caring nature goes beyond a basic concern: you take the time to understand the nuances of people's situations before passing any sort of judgment.

You're a good listener, and even better at offering advice.

You're concerned with others at both an individual and societal level—you sympathize with the plights of troubled groups, and you can care about people you've never met.

Considering many different perspectives is something at which you excel, and you appreciate that quality in others.

Other people's feelings are important to you, and you're good at mediating disputes.

Because of your understanding and patience, you tend to bring out the best in people.

http://www.personaldna.com/report.ph...u=0052ebbfbf38
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 04-15-2010 at 05:19 PM.
    -

Creepy-Cyclops

I think a lot of the tests at least of the pop culture fodder and possibly more think that too much can be explained from asking a couple of questions here and there, or maybe it is the people who read them that think they answer more than they do.

Anyway it is no harm taking them with pinch of salt, or rather, not too seriously.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Considering many different perspectives is something at which you excel, and you appreciate that quality in others.

Other people's feelings are important to you, and you're good at mediating disputes.

Because of your understanding and patience, you tend to bring out the best in people.

Clearly the tests should be taken with a grain of salt

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Honey,
    I consider all possibilities before I make my conclusions; would you like me to list them next time I give you my results?

You don't live with me and you don't know when and how I mediate disputes.

I am very patient, like zen and again, you haven't spent a day with me so how would you know?
    -

Creepy-Cyclops

Honey,
    I consider all possibilities before I make my conclusions; would you like me to list them next time I give you my results?

You don't live with me and you don't know when and how I mediate disputes.
    I'd be interested in you elaborating on how you bring out the best in people on these forums, preferably by some examples, even just one would be fine.

Or...if you could explain why it doesn't work out on the forums in comparison to what you say irl that'd be swell.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    I'd be interested in you elaborating on how you bring out the best in people on these forums, preferably by some examples, even just one would be fine.

Or...if you could explain why it doesn't work out on the forums in comparison to what you say irl that'd be swell.
    Redbaron. I do things privately. I am very secretive about my conversations with people because things of private matters are very fragile and emotional and I do not expose them to the public. If people expose their emotional matters to public then they are exposing them to scrutiny and if that's ok with them then it's out in the open, but if they confine in me in secret and PM then it's something deep and private.

Because of such qualities in me, coupled with ability to forgive and always welcome people, I make a trusting and loyal friend.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You can't see sometimes when someone is what they are because you have stars over your eyes.
    -

Creepy-Cyclops

Redbaron. I do things privately. I am very secretive about my conversations with people because things of private matters are very fragile and emotional and I do not expose them to the public.
    Ah OK thanks.

Your public conversations on forums have caused much consternation, it sounds to me like you need to take a rest from it, if you are normally so good at such things.

Well, this place is actually a tough environment for sensitive people, as you class yourself as sensitive, I wonder how do you survive?

Maybe you are better one on one and you could devote more of your energies to that on forum.

There's an old saying, you can please some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time, but not ALL of the people ALL of the time.

So I guess you're stuck for public forum posts, unless you have some Delta NF magic to produce.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Ah OK thanks.

Your public conversations on forums have caused much consternation, it sounds to me like you need to take a rest from it, if you are normally so good at such things.

Well, this place is actually a tough environment for sensitive people, as you class yourself as sensitive, I wonder how do you survive?

Maybe you are better one on one and you could devote more of your energies to that on forum.

There's an old saying, you can please some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time, but not ALL of the people ALL of the time.

So I guess you're stuck for public forum posts, unless you have some Delta NF magic to produce.
    It's very difficult for me; I am very sensitive. Thank you for noticing. I am working on the production of the Delta NF magic, my dear, and soon you will see that it will come together very nicely.

To plant seeds where weeds grow is not an easy task.
    -