Page 112 of 163 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,480 of 6489

Thread: Delta Lounge

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An ESXj shared this on FB today:

image.jpg

I know it's a joke and I'm stereotyping, but leave it to a caregiver to think of the problem in such a way.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This still strikes me as one of the weirdest psych forums out there.

Ho hum.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post

Ho hum.
    It's a sinkhole, I tell you!
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    An ESXj shared this on FB today:

image.jpg

I know it's a joke and I'm stereotyping, but leave it to a caregiver to think of the problem in such a way.
    Too damn funny!

This reminds me of another one a friend shared with me

Absurd: You Ti dominants sure say things I don't really know where to put.
    labtard: fml
    Absurd: Hah.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Let's see, for my book club, I'm reading the Memory Keeper's Daughter; it should be an interesting read on morality of choices and emotions of characters and relationships.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So life kind of sucks at the moment. I'm on antibiotics 24/7 for a chronic infection, and I spent the last few weeks also on oral steroids; it was only supposed to be two weeks, but I somehow got badly off-schedule again, even having tried to map out my dosages. I'm pretty consistently tired, and my stomach was constantly upset while I was on both meds. Now that I'm off the steroids, my body is adjusting to having to produce cortisol again (having gotten lazy with the steroids putting it into my system), so I'm even more exhausted. I called the dermatologist a couple of weeks ago about switching my antibiotics (minocycline can cause fatigue, among other things), but they won't do anything until I can prove the exhaustion isn't related to dehydration, thyroid problems, etc. I also need to go back on melatonin and see if that helps. I need to work over the summer so I can support myself and earn money toward my first month's rent in August, but it's really going to suck if I can't get to feeling any better than this.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    So life kind of sucks at the moment. I'm on antibiotics 24/7 for a chronic infection, and I spent the last few weeks also on oral steroids; it was only supposed to be two weeks, but I somehow got badly off-schedule again, even having tried to map out my dosages. I'm pretty consistently tired, and my stomach was constantly upset while I was on both meds. Now that I'm off the steroids, my body is adjusting to having to produce cortisol again (having gotten lazy with the steroids putting it into my system), so I'm even more exhausted. I called the dermatologist a couple of weeks ago about switching my antibiotics (minocycline can cause fatigue, among other things), but they won't do anything until I can prove the exhaustion isn't related to dehydration, thyroid problems, etc. I also need to go back on melatonin and see if that helps. I need to work over the summer so I can support myself and earn money toward my first month's rent in August, but it's really going to suck if I can't get to feeling any better than this.
    I'm sorry, that's no fun at all. Sounds like all those meds are wreaking havoc with your body...
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My sister and I are going to Europe in autumn.

We are in the process of planning our itinerary. So many options, so little time! It's stressful (we need to establish basic plans quickly so we can get the plane tickets before they rise too much in price) and terribly exciting. We try hard not to swoon at some of our likely destinations, but it slips out occasionally. And by swoon I mean we grab each other's hands and squeeze and smile and say something along the lines of "Oh my goodness this is going to be amazing! Castles! Cathedrals! Art museums!" and then go back to trying to figure out costs and optimal options. I've got a whole pile of Rick Steves books from the library and about 50 tabs open in my browser for flight and lodging estimate, destination ideas, and maps.

We went to NYC last year which was a good warmup for us we think. We've learned some things that work and others that could be done better for traveling.

By the way, if anybody lives in or has been to Europe -- particularly the Czech Republic, Italy, France, and/or Austria -- I'd love to hear your insights or advice.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Don't go to France...

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post

Ho hum.
    I was just recalling something interesting you had done in the past...

UDP method "organize your signature"

My dual cousin's method "what do you think about putting the letters on top and then putting the E type on the bottom and then maybe leaving room for a quote?"
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Don't go to France...
    Why not? They have the Louvre, Notre Dame, Sainte-Chapelle, Chartres...

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Off-hand you may benefit from looking up how the local transports work beforehand eg: do you pay on the bus or buy tickets beforehand, if on bus do they give change etc.
    Reason is a whore.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Minde, if you go to Paris, bear in mind that you'd probably need weeks to visit everything interesting there. So it's probably better to make a list of things you definitely want to see and just go there and not to many other places. It's better to take enough time for the things you really want to see rather than go everywhere in a hurry, in my opinion.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GuavaDrunk View Post
    Off-hand you may benefit from looking up how the local transports work beforehand eg: do you pay on the bus or buy tickets beforehand, if on bus do they give change etc.
    Very practical, thanks! I think it's in Rome where we'll be getting a "Roma pass" that will not only let us on public transit but into the museums. I think I like the idea of getting a several-days-long pass or something else where I don't have to stop and count change and look up words I don't understand...

Quote Originally Posted by Pa3s View Post
    Minde, if you go to Paris, bear in mind that you'd probably need weeks to visit everything interesting there. So it's probably better to make a list of things you definitely want to see and just go there and not to many other places. It's better to take enough time for the things you really want to see rather than go everywhere in a hurry, in my opinion.
    So true! We've been trying to remind ourselves of this. The art history aspects alone would take days upon days to thoroughly explore. Have you been to Paris?

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you been to Paris?
    Yes, it was a class trip. We've seen many interesting things, but only got two hours for the Louvre which was ridiculous. Montmatre might be a tourits trap, but it's still interesting to see and you should go there if you want a portrait of you drawn from one of the artists. You'll probably also want visit the Eiffel Tower. Buy the ticket for the highest platform, you won't regret it. It's a fantastic view, day and night.

I've actually been to all of the places you mentioned. Are you also planning to visit Germany?
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hmm, you don't have to pay to see a few things in Paris, though.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, it was a class trip. We've seen many interesting things, but only got two hours for the Louvre which was ridiculous.
    The Louvre is going in its own separate day, with the possibility of part of a second. I'm sure even that will be too short.

Montmatre might be a tourits trap, but it's still interesting to see and you should go there if you want a portrait of you drawn from one of the artists. You'll probably also want visit the Eiffel Tower. Buy the ticket for the highest platform, you won't regret it. It's a fantastic view, day and night.
    From what I can tell you can buy reservation tickets so you don't have to stand in line. We'll be doing that.

Are you also planning to visit Germany?
    We'll be staying for a few days with friends in Salzburg. They appear to have plans to take us on day trips; Munich is among them, though we have yet to see how everything will work out. You live in Germany, right?

Hmm, you don't have to pay to see a few things in Paris, though.
    I assume there are things you don't have to pay for, but we're expecting it to be expensive.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I assume there are things you don't have to pay for, but we're expecting it to be expensive.
    Those that Pa3s mentioned worth seeing, yea, those can end up expensive, although the best view of Paris isn't necessarily the one you pay lots of cash for staying in queue.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Louvre is going in its own separate day, with the possibility of part of a second. I'm sure even that will be too short.
    Good idea. You migth not see everything, but I guess you'll have seen "enough" after a whole day.

From what I can tell you can buy reservation tickets so you don't have to stand in line. We'll be doing that.
    I'm not entirely sure, but if I recall correctly, we bought them right at the tower and had to decide which platform we wanted to go to. That was no problem, but the tower itself was very crowded.

We'll be staying for a few days with friends in Salzburg. They appear to have plans to take us on day trips; Munich is among them, though we have yet to see how everything will work out. You live in Germany, right?
    That's cool. The best thing about Austria are the mountains, imho. I hope you'll see some of them. Yes, I live in Germany.
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Those that Pa3s mentioned worth seeing, yea, those can end up expensive, although the best view of Paris isn't necessarily the one you pay lots of cash for staying in queue.
    I plan to avoid queues as much as possible! As for the expense, this is why I am working long hours and living like a pauper right now. As it is, I will definitely not be staying in high tier places or eating in super rich restaurants. Picnics are the way to go.

And, why, do you have some suggestions? Have you been to Paris?

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You migth not see everything, but I guess you'll have seen "enough" after a whole day.
    Yeah, that is always a "drawback" of travel - not seeing or experiencing everything that you might want to. But I'm sure I'll enjoy what I do get to do.

the tower itself was very crowded.
    I've never been to Europe, but looking at the maps it seems rather crowded just in general.

Yes, I live in Germany.
    I'll wave toward you while I'm there. Or in your possible general direction. "Hello, Germany and Pa3s. So nice to see you!"

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've never been to Europe, but looking at the maps it seems rather crowded just in general.
    It's highly urbanized, and you won't find as many planned cities as in the US, but even here you can find some quiet and remote places. However, the metropolises are beehives, that's for sure. (Which, I guess, is not too different from large cities in America, though.)

I'll wave toward you while I'm there. Or in your possible general direction. "Hello, Germany and Pa3s. So nice to see you!"
    Alright, I'll be waving back to you. Hope you enjoy your trip!
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

And, why, do you have some suggestions? Have you been to Paris?
    Nope, of course not, never been there, although there is a place providing it wasn't bombed yet that offers a similar view of Paris if not better than the Eiffel Tower and for less cash I think...

... a Roman Catholic church and minor basilica - Sacré-Cœur.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hope you enjoy your trip!
    So far it's looking like it'll be great.

Not many planned cities makes me think navigation could be a bit of an adventure, haha.

a Roman Catholic church and minor basilica - Sacré-Cœur.
    I have that on my list! I didn't know it offered a good view, though. Or maybe that was mentioned but I forgot. Anyway, it's one of the places I want to go.

This is reassuring that many of the suggestions and advice thus far are things I've already made note of. Still, it never hurts to have more, and I welcome all tips.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I have that on my list! I didn't know it offered a good view, though. Or maybe that was mentioned but I forgot. Anyway, it's one of the places I want to go.
    Yup, it was build on a hilltop, which is the highest point in Paris and going to offer a good view, and can be considered as an alternative(?) to Eiffel Tower, so you picked an okay place to visit.

You wrote Czech Republic is on the radar? Better see it, before America nukes the Czech for terrorism
    Last edited by Absurd; 05-01-2013 at 07:15 PM.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Go to Spain if you can. Austria is cold and boring.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Haha, when I look at images of the US everything seems very spacious and unnecessarily big. EU cities tend to have grown more than come into existence (to second the point about planned cities.) But there are street names, so it's easy enough to navigate with a map in my limited experience.
    Reason is a whore.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yeah, one can't get lost with a map in city bounds. With GPS one can get lost when traveling from city to city - the 'scenery' undergoes changes and you might end up in a river relying on GPS alone.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You wrote Czech Republic is on the radar? Better see it, before America nukes the Czech for terrorism
    Yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    Go to Spain if you can. Austria is cold and boring.
    Spain was on our wishlist for awhile, but we can only fit so much into three weeks and a limited budget. You have been to Spain? If so, what was your favorite place and aspect(s)?

Haha, when I look at images of the US everything seems very spacious and unnecessarily big. EU cities tend to have grown more than come into existence (to second the point about planned cities.) But there are street names, so it's easy enough to navigate with a map in my limited experience.
    Street names would help, yes. As opposed to places with no street names. Thank God for whoever first came up with the convention. "You walk for about an hour that way, then when you see the tall green tree with a crow's nest on top you know you're almost there. Turn right at the short building with the fish-shaped bike rack in front of its main window. Go along that street until you see the broken stop sign and turn left. Your destination will be on the right."

I mean, I do navigate somewhat like that, but in my own familiar neighborhoods. In strange environments it's sensory overload and my brain hasn't yet had time to figure out what's important and what isn't (relatively speaking, of course - oncoming car > pot of flowers). Anyway, I digress...

Yeah, one can't get lost with a map in city bounds. With GPS one can get lost when traveling from city to city - the 'scenery' undergoes changes and you might end up in a river relying on GPS alone.
    Lol, I bet my sister and I could get lost with a map in city bounds. We got turned around in NYC, and that's a nice and orderly city layout. Of course, if the sun is out that helps.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    Just being nitpicky... but making sure you both know. The alleged Boston marathon bombers were from *Chechnya*, not the Czech Republic. This was a huge misunderstanding among the American public. The Czech ambassador to the US even made a public statement saying "we're not Chechen" regarding the confusion.

... all of that is from American media, if you can trust it.
    Aren't you a genius. I know they were. Not my problem dumber Americans than you mix up Chechnya with Czech Republic. Seriously, I dreamed a plane piloted by jessica diving into Prague.

No, I didn't.

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Street names would help, yes. As opposed to places with no street names. Thank God for whoever first came up with the convention. "You walk for about an hour that way, then when you see the tall green tree with a crow's nest on top you know you're almost there. Turn right at the short building with the fish-shaped bike rack in front of its main window. Go along that street until you see the broken stop sign and turn left. Your destination will be on the right."

I mean, I do navigate somewhat like that, but in my own familiar neighborhoods. In strange environments it's sensory overload and my brain hasn't yet had time to figure out what's important and what isn't (relatively speaking, of course - oncoming car > pot of flowers). Anyway, I digress...
    I'd consider a planned city where everything is straight, close together and looks the same (say, NYC) harder to navigate than something more erratic. Less natural landmarks. To my knowledge the places you're going are all sensible about street names, the street numbers might get a hint funky though, depending on whether they're sequential up one side and down the other, or alternate across the street, or odds on one side even on the other etc.

There exist some pretty fun naming conventions.
    Reason is a whore.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just being nitpicky... but making sure you both know. The alleged Boston marathon bombers were from *Chechnya*, not the Czech Republic. This was a huge misunderstanding among the American public. The Czech ambassador to the US even made a public statement saying "we're not Chechen" regarding the confusion.

... all of that is from American media, if you can trust it.
    The sad face was because it's even an issue...

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

That's one thing I miss about living in Europe - living in cities where everything is within reach via walking and public transportation. In US everything seems unnecessarily spread out. It's tighter on the east coast but on the west coast it's almost impossible to live without transport of your own.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

One of the few LSE female friend of mine is married to an SLI; he let the gate to their home open and her old and fragile dog escaped and was attacked by a dog; a neighbor took her dog to the hospital and it was put to sleep ; she was venting to me about her frustrations with her boyfriend, his lack of concern for things that were "hers" (her stuff, her dog, her emotions, her anything) and his concern for work work work and money money money. He just bosses her around and tells her she can do it all as in all the work and not just specialized things that she is better at and he doesn't help her find time to relax.

I've never in my life seen an LSE so badly groomed as she was when I saw her; I was like "what is going on here?" She passed it off as "having her hands in work all the time." I know (or feel) what the true story is "yeah, he's scheduled me in to work every day to eternity."

I told her a year ago to divorce him and marry me.
    -

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Waiting to hear back on an interview. Food service isn't my favorite, but this particular place seems nice, the pay is decent, and it's very close to my apartment. Also, it has a standard uniform, so I wouldn't have to worry about overhauling my wardrobe any time soon. I'm a bit stressed out; I don't have a ton of money left, especially once the necessary bills come out, and I haven't exactly spread my applications far and wide, so if this doesn't pan out, I have to start over, and it's even longer until I have a steady stream of money going into my bank account. I'm thinking I'll probably file for unemployment if they decide for whatever reason to not hire me, so I'll at least have something coming in while I look for employment. Also, I fail at budgeting, and I need to figure out some creative meals. I was thinking of a magazine for the latter, but that's not very realistic until I have a job.
    Johari/Nohari

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

This has been an interesting week of one friend seeking emotionally venting after another:

SEI - Maritsa, I'm so frustrated with my brat teenage daughter; she's going into psychotherapy next week.
    Me- Aw, honey, I 'm sorry; she's a teenager and I'm sure when she's explained things she'll learn to deal with them better.
    SEI- Maritsa, every time I look at my nose I want to cry; it makes me feel so unhappy; I cried all the way home yesterday.
    Me - If having the surgery makes you feel better, you should.
    SEI- Us working out is the only thing that's making me happy right now, you don't understand how much I need this.
    Me - Sure.

SEE - I'm so frustrated with my husband. We don't make love any more. I tried to read the books you were suggesting and some I got on my own, but it just seems like with the baby and everything else, were not connecting.
    Me - *Just listens.*

ESE - Sometimes I wonder if this marriage is even worth it; society expects you to stay together because you have kids, but I feel like we haven't been able to work our problems out.
    Me - *Just listens.*

SEE - I feel excluded because of the choices I'm making for me that I like.
    Me - Ignore people and tell them to jump off the bridge if they don't like it.

ILI - My previous husband was not a good husband. I want a fun, funny, husband.
    Me - I'll find you one

LSE - I don't know what to do anymore; I don't think I'm going to be married much longer; I make a better father than I do a husband; I can't please her no matter how hard I try; it's always how bad I am; I never do anything right; she tells me to stop complaining that my problems aren't as hard as hers.
    Me- You are a good father, I think there are real incompatibilities in your relationship but I think there are things you can do to not step in each other's toes and just learn to coexist because it's obvious to me that forgoing a long relationship like this isn't going to be easy on you morally and emotionally.

SLI - My son's been acting out all week, again. (He's been kicked out of many local schools for violent behavior).
    Me - He'll grow out of it just try to keep him out of real danger (drugs, alcohol, various serious injuries).

ANYONE ELSE HAVE PROBLEMS?

On the happy note, my LSE friend:

"Maritsa be careful out there, it's hot."

"Maritsa be careful there's shattered glass on the road."

"Maritsa be careful of the dog in the neighbor's yard."

"Maritsa be careful of power cord across the street."

"Maritsa be careful of driving on the 101 today."
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 05-23-2013 at 03:29 PM.
    -

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Maritsa be careful in here, post in a blog instead."

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    ANYONE ELSE HAVE PROBLEMS?
    I do. Hope it is free of charge.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're in the US, right? You should file anyway, and file right away. If you were let go with just reason from your previous job, you could be collecting for each week you're not working. You can't collect if you resigned.

Also, it's crucial you file in a timely manner. Otherwise unemployment may not be available if you wait too long. I believe the deadline is only a week, depending on the circumstances. The rules might be different for each state.
    Yeah, I'm in the US. I wasn't let go, nor did I resign. It was an on-campus job at my university, and we're not open over the summer. I didn't put in an application to work there for the fall semester.
    Johari/Nohari

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    This has been an interesting week of one friend seeking emotionally venting after another:

SEI

SEE -

ESE -

SEE -

ILI -

LSE -

SLI -

I was just thinking that's a lot of friends to have full stop. You must be exhausted.

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim