Page 111 of 163 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,440 of 6489

Thread: Delta Lounge

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is seriously cute.

“Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm going to put my literary genius to good use. I'm thinking about dedicating a book to DJArendee and few memorable characters on this forum.

Criticism of not yet produced book greatly welcomed and appreciated.

And yes, cool baby, Park, I can see you beat Jadae to the honey jar. You devil you.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

*sliding into lounge*
    I'm just chillin'. It's an evening ritual for me; to wind down after my evening shift, listen to some music, do some internet browsing, have a little bedtime snack. The last few weeks have been nostalgic for me in the music department. I've been busting out some classics; a lot of Iron Maiden, a little Pearl Jam and Metallica, and earlier today some Guns-n-Roses. Now I'm kicking back to some Dream-Theatre.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmers View Post
    *sliding into lounge*
    I'm just chillin'. It's an evening ritual for me; to wind down after my evening shift, listen to some music, do some internet browsing, have a little bedtime snack. The last few weeks have been nostalgic for me in the music department. I've been busting out some classics; a lot of Iron Maiden, a little Pearl Jam and Metallica, and earlier today some Guns-n-Roses. Now I'm kicking back to some Dream-Theatre.
    Hi Jimmers,

Thanks for bringing some much needed Si around here

Um...I'm tense and stressed out and hooked to my phone; my sister's having a hard pregnancy and we're all anxious about when the doctor will decide that she's ready to give birth.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    This is seriously cute.

hehe....that is a cute video. Reminds me of my youngest daughter when she was an infant. She did that quite a bit.

I marked your post as constructive.....not sure what that means here Hopefully its good.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan View Post
    Hi Jimmers,

Thanks for bringing some much needed Si around here

Um...I'm tense and stressed out and hooked to my phone; my sister's having a hard pregnancy and we're all anxious about when the doctor will decide that she's ready to give birth.
    No problem.

Well I hope all goes well.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Maritsa Darmandzhyan I remember when my wife gave birth to each of our daughters. It was such a precious moment. We were pretty worried up until then...lol. Fortunately, everything went well. Is your sister having a boy or a girl?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Maritsa Darmandzhyan I remember when my wife gave birth to each of our daughters. It was such a precious moment. We were pretty worried up until then...lol. Fortunately, everything went well. Is your sister having a boy or a girl?
    A girl, but she's having complications dues to lack of development of the fetus; she has to deliver early. EARLY.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A girl, but she's having complications dues to lack of development of the fetus; she has to deliver early. EARLY.
    That must be stressful. If it's any consolation, my sixteen-year-old sister was around three months early. She had some speech delay, I think, but she does wonderfully now.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    That must be stressful. If it's any consolation, my sixteen-year-old sister was around three months early. She had some speech delay, I think, but she does wonderfully now.
    This is 4 months. Thanks for the support Ryene, I appreciate it.
    -

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is 4 months. Thanks for the support Ryene, I appreciate it.
    You're welcome. That is very early. Hope everything turns out alright for her.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Just ate some really delicious roast beef and working on Better than sex cake. While it is NOT actually better than sex, it comes in a close 2nd

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mmmmm.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I have no idea how to get people to drop their incorrect self-identifying concepts of Socionics that have become nothing but dogmatic beliefs; anyone have any suggestions for me?

the sooner the better.
    -

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

There was a lot of that in the mbti forums. It was like you had to stay within a preconceived box, a stripped down version of yourself to try and fit in. I'm not sure how you would solve it though.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Kicking back, enjoying my day off. I'm going to visit with my cousin this evening, whose driving up to NY from SC, and we're visiting my aunt and uncle together. I think I'll take up some pizza and wings, and maybe some beer.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have no idea how to get people to drop their incorrect self-identifying concepts of Socionics that have become nothing but dogmatic beliefs; anyone have any suggestions for me?
    Yes, I have one. Keep your unsolicited advice to yourself, leave them alone and mind your own business.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

If a snack has "bursting with flavor" written its packaging, it damn well better unhinge my jaw.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

If a snack has "bursting with flavor" written its packaging, it damn well better unhinge my jaw.
    Put a firecracker in your mouth, the same result.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

^ Yes, yes, much more efficient.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

And much more delicious, too.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Anyway; I'm an auntie to Isabella

This kid's gonna have a really good time

She's only ONE pound

Last edited by Beautiful sky; 02-02-2013 at 03:23 AM.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

"Get up and dance," my dual LSE cousin.

It's Isabella's one month anniversary and she's now two pounds
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

My dad's leg

-

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Now I know what's the deal with feet questions in Questions thread. Thank you for sharing, Maritsa.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm this close to posting more Bunter pics.

Also, sometimes I wish I could join the chat areas, and even be on camera.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    I'm this close to posting more Bunter pics.
    Give into the temptation!
    Johari/Nohari

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Also, sometimes I wish I could join the chat areas, and even be on camera.
    What's stopping you?

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    Give into the temptation!
    (I'm short on time so no thumbnails)

On his 2 year birthday:

He likes fetch, a lot.

Today we had a play date with another dog, Brady. Brady is a 9 year old lab/shepherd mix and has had cancer for going on 2 years, so he's slowing down a little. He tolerates humans but likes other dogs and always wants to play with them, so we thought we'd give him a chance to further civilize my puppy-brained canine. I don't think Brady initially expected Bunter's exuberance (Bunter was *thrilled* that another dog was actually giving him play signals - usually my parents' dog is pretty gruff toward him), and Brady had to give some warnings a couple of times. But the two of them worked out a system and we'll very likely do this again, especially as the weather gets warmer.

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    What's stopping you?
    I've stuck my head in the chat room(s) a few times, and some people frequent it who I don't particularly trust... Which is kind of sad, because a lot of others I really like.
    Last edited by Minde; 03-31-2013 at 06:49 AM. Reason: typo
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Nice thing about being EII is finding a place for people and sharing your world. I don't have to try to remember this since it is who I am (it's innate).

+Fi is willing to sacrifice quality (close, trustworthy relations) for quantity (extending a hand of friendship to everyone), -Fi the reverse.

LOL I can argue with someone till the cows come home and yet love them the next minute; how?

I LOVE EXTENDING A HAND FOR FRIENDSHIP TO EVERYONE. THE MORE THE MARRIER
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-31-2013 at 08:48 AM.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Um...I wish I had more LSE telling me what to do in a course of a day: I just hate being told how to do things; I can figure stuff out; I just need to be told the most worth while things to do so I can get working on them
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I've stuck my head in the chat room(s) a few times, and some people frequent it who I don't particularly trust... Which is kind of sad, because a lot of others I really like.
    Take pepper spray with you next time and spray the load in their faces.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Take pepper spray with you next time and spray the load in their faces.
    You think that would help? I'm thinking my laptop may not be too happy with me.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's sunny, and my SLI BIL is teaching my sister how to throw a baseball and kick a soccer/football. It's low-key and cute. Maybe I'll get lessons sometime, too.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You think that would help? I'm thinking my laptop may not be too happy with me.
    Don't think what your laptop would think about it, think what your 'adversaries' would think about it. Priceless.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't think what your laptop would think about it, think what your 'adversaries' would think about it. Priceless.
    Lol, they'd laugh at me for ruining my screen with pepperspray.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lol, they'd laugh at me for ruining my screen with pepperspray.
    Well yes, they would, although I meant it in a, what's the word? Metaphorical way (thanks dolphin). Anyhow, in real life scenario you get as many as you can, the rest will just run away confused without any direction.

Adrenaline works two ways - it's a double edged sword. You run away/you face it.

I'm sure it was very useful, what I have wrote, in terms of dealing with people you don't like in tiny chat...

Ahem.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well yes, they would, although I meant it in a, what's the word? Metaphorical way (thanks dolphin). Anyhow, in real life scenario you get as many as you can, the rest will just run away confused without any direction.

Adrenaline works two ways - it's a double edged sword. You run away/you face it.

I'm sure it was very useful, what I have wrote, in terms of dealing with people you don't like in tiny chat...

Ahem.
    Yes, hugely useful. And practical. What a splendid example of LSE-hood you provide.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yes, hugely useful. And practical. What a splendid example of LSE-hood you provide.
    All in a days work.

he died with a felafel
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just someone whose work i like. i have mentioned him before, but might as well 'share' him here:

Last edited by felafel; 04-02-2013 at 04:18 AM. Reason: :[