Hybrid View

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by intjguy View Post
    Women, unlike men, apparently are capable of reading a man's interest in her extremely accurate. I've even heard this to go so far as a woman being able to *feel* a man's lusty stare. Is this true? I would like some women to verify these hypothesis and tell me what they think.
    I notice when a guy looks at me more often than usual, but don't know what to attribute it to. It could be attraction, admiration, scientific curiosity, the bird in my hair, or just a comfortable neck position. A guy thought I was looking at him the other day because he was in front of me to the right and my head naturally turns slightly to the right.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EWWWW sex is GROOSssssssssssssss =[ =[ =[

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This all depends on the context. Am I out with my friends? If so, I interpret stupid conversation like "so where are you from," or "I've never seen you before, who do you usually hang out with" or anything along these trivial lines as sexual interests to SOME degree. If I'm at work I'm gonna interpret it as small talk. It's all about the degree to which they show attention to you in relation to the circumstance AND others. For instance, a friendly girl is just a friendly girl. If she's talking to me and everyone else in a really gregarious manner, I'm not going to assume interest. However if there's extended interest in me disproportionate to her interest in others, I'm going to begin entertaining the possibility that the girl likes me.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."