thanks for your thoughts everybody. i can't really help this woman it's totally not my place. i hate to say it but i don't really want to either since the law of karma applies. my kids are safe since my ex left. i am sure he will start to experience the reality of single fatherhood, which he knows nothing about since she has been helping him since we broke up.

so if anything i am concerned about his stress level and mental state. even though the law of karma applies here too. and about how his state might then affect the kids.

i'm saying concerned but that just translates into watching things closely which i do anyway. things will be fine because i'll just handle it. my relationship with my kids is quite strong (they are incidentally also both alphas).

infpman says their web of lies became too much of a burden to bear. a relationship built on a foundation of lies is no good. i imagine he could be right. i don't think infp would do well in those conditions, nor anybody really.

i told my ex this or something like it would happen 3 1/2 years ago. sometimes i hate it when i can see so clearly yet can do nothing to change anything. what good is intuition when you can't convince anybody?