Thread: ESTj friend? I haven't the faintest

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ESTj friend? I haven't the faintest

Ok,

I have been friends with a mate for a long time(about 16 years) im an ENFP. Last night i got him to do a basic Socionics test and he really struggled. Couldn't decide what he was but he ended up comming out as an ESTJ.

I have read the description and he doesn't agree with some of it but i believe he could be one.. Its funny because in another post i read that they wouldn't be interested in socionics and he was mildly interested but not really. Its interesting becuase this would make is activity partners which i think from a friends perspective is really cool. Its weird we often dont talk for a few weeks but we both dont mind, then we will talk again and be best of friends.

He is studying medicine as his dad is a doctor. He likes to play soccer, has quite a lot of energy. Hes quite bright he got a very high score at school. He seems to be quite intellectual often likes to talk my head off explaining things(sometimes i get a little bored). He has been called arogant quite a few times before.

Anyway from the short description do you think hes an ESTJ? Sorry but no way of getting him on the forum i dont think he could be bothered.
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pic? More detail...

Is he very organized? Schedule oriented?

You cant figure out a type based on such a vague description
    {♠x<º))))><¸.·´¯`·.¸IcEPiCk¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>x♠ }

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm,

From the nature of who he is im not so sure about how he thinks. Hes quite meticulous keeps his house very tidy. Quite opinionated lol i dunno was just interested
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: ESTJ Friend? I haven't the faintest

Quote Originally Posted by meatburger
    He has been called arogant quite a few times before.
    yeah so far all i am getting is Tj (maybe) and maybe E also. he sounds like he could be istp, estp, estj, entj maybe others.. more info please. (and more ovaltine too)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by meatburger
    Hmm,

From the nature of who he is im not so sure about how he thinks. Hes quite meticulous keeps his house very tidy. Quite opinionated lol i dunno was just interested
    I'd be careful about this whole, SJ neat thing. Sure on a whole they are fairly neat but Ive come across too many that are not so neat. My brother infact is ESTJ and he used to be somewhat neat but now I wouldnt call him that at all. Im neater than he is. He IS still tight with money though

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.