Thread: How do we use all 8 functions?

Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can anyone give me a particular reason why they think this is true besides the fact that it is possible?
    3w4-5w6-9w8

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

You use the eight functions approximately in the manner described by your Model A personality type description. There have been empirical studies which can be repeated and theoretically disproved which show that individuals have relationships of varying success dependant on their Model A personality type. I am not aware of any improved model.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When it comes to socionics, I strongly believe in model A and some of wikisocion isn't all that bad. I like this page:

Functions - Wikisocion

Diana is right to a certain extent. Sure not all relations could be perfectly categorized, as we don't have the vocabulary to understand words that very generally describe ideas, yet have these ideas each mean very specifically one thing.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Suppose that we cannot use our unvalued functions. Now, further suppose that some person is Ti/Fe valuing, and that they are being asked to perform some Te-based procedure. Would such a person not use some amount of Te in such a situation? Further, don't people tend to USE their vulnerable functions slightly less than their role functions? (I'm not saying that the this theory is necessarily wrong, I would just like to know how these two apparent contradictions could be resolved under the proposed assumptions...)

Jason