Thread: VI ME PLEASE!

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Morcheeba View Post
    i can see that, but then why do I feel awkward around people sometimes? I have social anxiety, would an extrovert ever have something like that. Also, I get extremely nervous sometimes because I pick up on everyone's energy, like if I'm in a room full of people it can become too much because I can feel everything.
    Why can't an Extrovert have social anxiety? don't think of extrovert in socionics as the meaning everyone uses for extrovert or introvert for people who don't study psychology systems. It just basically mean that you are program with , , , first. but you still can have Social anxiety due to a lot of factor. For example, socializing with people that is not in your quadra. But I think someone who is proficient in typing people in Socionics can tell if you are an extrovert type even if you are not very talkative. There is a way to tell the differences. Acutally some introvert type with an creative subtype can be very talkative.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I understand the difference in the socionics realm as far as extrovert/introvert is concerned. So now I'm wondering if my anxiety is because of the , like I pick it up too acutely and it effects me in a negative way.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I understand the difference in the socionics realm as far as extrovert/introvert is concerned. So now I'm wondering if my anxiety is because of the , like I pick it up too acutely and it effects me in a negative way.
    I believe is about the feeling you experience in your body, hence why sometimes when you see Fe dominant speak they can seem very emotional, which then they can also experience anxiety and other emotions in a high level. is this inner feeling which isn't as expressive as , I think is more thoughtful, and both are assoicated with feelings of course.

1)

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it is interesting how Socionic's information metabolism are associated with our physiology of our body. This has to be related if we believe in Model A. Which states that when you use it go against , , etc...

1)

2)

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still find it hard to believe that I'm a , I mean I can make friends pretty easily but I lose them just as easily because of dumb things. For instance, I drank a little too much one night and my friend tried to take my keys, I got in her face and told her I was just fine. Needless to say, I called her the next day and apologized but she told me our friendship was over, that she couldn't deal with my antics anymore. I would think if I was a true extrovert I would appeal to more people but that hasn't been the case.

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well if relates to what you feel in your body then mine is always in high gear. I always thought that related to but maybe not.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

07490 is probably referring to the emotions Fe's experiences within and around them, and how that affects their expressions...?

is what sensations are felt and observed, while is what emotions are felt and observed
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

I still find it hard to believe that I'm a , I mean I can make friends pretty easily but I lose them just as easily because of dumb things. For instance, I drank a little too much one night and my friend tried to take my keys, I got in her face and told her I was just fine. Needless to say, I called her the next day and apologized but she told me our friendship was over, that she couldn't deal with my antics anymore. I would think if I was a true extrovert I would appeal to more people but that hasn't been the case.
    well fuck her. you just said you can make friends easily. she's probalby Fi quadra, and she'll get over herself in time. so don't worry

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

maybe you're just self-conscious, do something to shift the attention from your anxiety or the source of it, onto what you want to do, and the real problems in your way.