Hybrid View

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default VI ME PLEASE!

I know i posted this before but I didn't get too many responses, so I thought I would give it another try. To describe me: I taught myself how to play piano in my spare time, I draw, mostly portraits, my favorite music is usually dark and pertains to life questions,(Depeche Mode for instance). I like to ponder reality and I like to observe people and society in general because I like to point out the strangeness of it all. I have done massage therapy for 5 yrs. now but I would also be interested in becoming a librarian, or curator for an art museum. I tend to keep to myself and am hard to get to know, once you know me I reveal my goofy side and my strange bent on reality.
    Last edited by Morcheeba; 01-02-2010 at 06:38 AM.

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

u need moar/betar pix
    The end is nigh

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry that's the best that I got

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Morcheeba View Post
    sorry that's the best that I got
    In case you were not aware, this is the only one that shows up:

And in that size.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no I was not aware of that. I am the one on the left. I will try to fix this.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beta NF perhaps
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

you look like a dog

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\PICTURES\dog.jpg
    LOL

Are you using Windows XP Black Edition?

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

I know i posted this before but I didn't get too many responses, so I thought I would give it another try. To describe me: I taught myself how to play piano in my spare time, I draw, mostly portraits, my favorite music is usually dark and pertains to life questions,(Depeche Mode for instance). I like to ponder reality and I like to observe people and society in general because I like to point out the strangeness of it all. I have done massage therapy for 5 yrs. now but I would also be interested in becoming a librarian, or curator for an art museum. I tend to keep to myself and am hard to get to know, once you know me I reveal my goofy side and my strange bent on reality.

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos..._5806604_n.jpg
    [url=http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=880194&id=1219614524&op=1&view=globa l&subj=1655499163]Content
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\PICTURES\dog.jpg
    aren't the members of depeche mode gay? do you like gay guys.

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry hon, your typing skills suck, in no way am I , my suffers terribly so that would be the last choice if you ask me. And by the way, many types get involved in massage therapy and for different reasons too. In fact one of the best I had was an LII.

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As far as the suffering part, I don't take the greatest care of my body. Massage therapy really doesn't have to be a sensing related job. I did it because I can be off in my own little world, you don't have to focus all that much, it's kindof like doing artwork but on a body. So no, it isn't sensing, I was very much in a world when I gave massages. As far as the other careers are concerned, I just really like and appreciate art so a curator would be a great one for me. I enjoy reading so I would like being a librarian, none of this is really type related. By the way, most of the massage therapists I've worked with have been intuitive.

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In regards to the role and polr function, how do you differentiate the two? I'm trying to find out where my and are in regards to model A.
    EIE tritype 5w4, 4w5, 9w1

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
    Carl Jung, "Memories, Dreams, Reflections", 1962

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Role - recognized weakness that we understand to have some value and so we try to use it to balance our overpowering base function. A source of anxiety.

PoLR - Weakness that is crippling when put into focus. We either ignore it completely or we overly counterbalance it. A source of incapability.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also look at the dual-seeking and hidden agenda functions

Dual Seeking - I associate it with the function we forgot. We appreciate it when people bring it into focus. When someone shows this function we'll start gravitating toward them.

Hidden Agenda - The function we want to achieve. We're more aware of it than the dual-seeking but it's not as important to us when interacting with others.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=incognito;576794]The occupations you take interest in seem sensorish in nature, massage therapy in particular. If you are ILI, I don't understand how you have managed to remain in this occupation for 5 years. It seems far too intimate of a setting, and requires continuous relational interaction.
    I highly doubt I'm ILI but you make it seem like they are these drones that couldn't stand to be in a room with someone for more than five mins. I don't know what kind of ILI's you know but the ones I do are actually pretty easygoing and are human believe it or not.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you are ENFj-Ni.

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i can see that, but then why do I feel awkward around people sometimes? I have social anxiety, would an extrovert ever have something like that. Also, I get extremely nervous sometimes because I pick up on everyone's energy, like if I'm in a room full of people it can become too much because I can feel everything.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i can see that, but then why do I feel awkward around people sometimes? I have social anxiety, would an extrovert ever have something like that. Also, I get extremely nervous sometimes because I pick up on everyone's energy, like if I'm in a room full of people it can become too much because I can feel everything.
    Why can't an Extrovert have social anxiety? don't think of extrovert in socionics as the meaning everyone uses for extrovert or introvert for people who don't study psychology systems. It just basically mean that you are program with , , , first. but you still can have Social anxiety due to a lot of factor. For example, socializing with people that is not in your quadra. But I think someone who is proficient in typing people in Socionics can tell if you are an extrovert type even if you are not very talkative. There is a way to tell the differences. Acutally some introvert type with an creative subtype can be very talkative.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I understand the difference in the socionics realm as far as extrovert/introvert is concerned. So now I'm wondering if my anxiety is because of the , like I pick it up too acutely and it effects me in a negative way.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In socionics extraverted specifies a type of thought process not a behavior. I've known extraverts who were quiet and anxious and introverts who dominate conversations. I know introverts who feel very comfortable around people.

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks for the clarification; I think a lot of my anxieties stem from the fact that my mom is ; wow god likes to play with people doesn't he