Quote Originally Posted by ArchonAlarion View Post
Looking at it more abstractly, I'd say Te polr is an unwillingness to be bound by the Te "potential causalities" that result from the Fi state.

Meaning that Fi has a limiting quality to it; "Based on what I intuited/felt from the state of things there are such and such appropriate actions."

(Delta NF's give me a very prescriptive vibe)

Te polr's dont need this shit. The Te is too situationally specific and based on some inherent essence in situations that merry types simply cannot perceive.

Te polr's look for an abstract and static guide that is universal: "Oh, this kind of situation is playing out. I know how things work based on the factors I can point to, and through this, I can assume that the person has x motivation."

Te polr's feel limited and constrained by Te. It feels arbitrary and based on axioms (Fi), which cannot be specified or universalized.
"Potential" means "Internal" to me (making "potential causalities" "internal dynamics")... in fact this whole post sounds like the difference between and to me (with maybe a little thrown in). You're comparing yourself with ENTj?