Quote Originally Posted by ArchonAlarion View Post
Looking at it more abstractly, I'd say Te polr is an unwillingness to be bound by the Te "potential causalities" that result from the Fi state.

Meaning that Fi has a limiting quality to it; "Based on what I intuited/felt from the state of things there are such and such appropriate actions."

(Delta NF's give me a very prescriptive vibe)
Yes, exactly.

Te polr's dont need this shit. The Te is too situationally specific and based on some inherent essence in situations that merry types simply cannot perceive.
I don't always think it's that we can't perceive it – I find myself able to deal with Fi information relatively easy, in terms of translating it through my valued functions. It's more that I couldn't give the slightest shit about some top-down established set of actions that originate from some obscure core state, given that I naturally see actions in a latent, divergent manner.

Te polr's look for an abstract and static guide that is universal: "Oh, this kind of situation is playing out. I know how things work based on the factors I can point to, and through this, I can assume that the person has x motivation."
This sounds about right, although I think the word "universal" has some negative connotations. IxFps seem the most bent on understanding the basic rules, as their natural state revolves around passively receiving information on underlying processes... basically, I can winnow out a sequence of someone's actions to a tee, but where I sometimes err, is in drawing the more general ideas around it... messing up in this realm is aggravating, because it alters my ability to deduce their motivations with more simplicity... however, I can still spot commonalities between the internal causal processes in actions, and via Ni synthesis, can abstract them past a context, hence anticipation.

^that should answer the original question lol...

Te polr's feel limited and constrained by Te. It feels arbitrary and based on axioms (Fi), which cannot be specified or universalized.
Te doesn't feel as arbitrary as Fi tbh... Fi conflicts with my agenda, which I would argue is the "least" arbitrary function to a person... so it's like, "how can you simply draw these personal delineations on intrinsic content and quality, when there are these other aspects?"... also consider that IPs are the harmonizers of quadras, and so will be the least inclined to condense things. Te just feels redundant to me, a sequential addition equation that never touches the underlying roots of something... whatever