I often have trouble with doors- I will think they are "locked", when in fact I wasn't pushing hard enough, or pulling instead of pushing... when the door actually says "push". I've been stuck like this for up to half an hour.

I'm scared of coffee makers and stuff but I can figure it out given time.

When a phone rings, I think it's mine even when the sound is coming from the wrong direction.

I can't figure out how to get a barista's attention, or they ask me something and I have no idea what they want me to do.

Once at work, someone gave me extremely detailed instructions to create a full document. There was one component she wanted modeled after an item in another document, which she linked. So I promptly forgot the instructions and made the entire thing look like the linked document.

I had an interview for a tech job where during the shared coding problem I started trying to type into the part of the screen that spits out the result of the compiler.

A friend told me a story about how when taking his driving test the tester insinuated at the end that the friend bribe him for the "pass." After he told the story I came to the conclusion that I would never have understood that the person was trying to get me to pay him, had I been in that situation.