Thread: IEI Extroverted Thinking Te Polr (INFp)

Hybrid View

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Martrix View Post
    Do any IEIs actually relate the descriptions where, under Te-PoLR, it talks about wastefulness and not being good with money?
    I am extremely wasteful and bad with money. I like buying myself pretty things, nothing especially complex about it I simply want to enjoy present moments as much as possible and not worry about the future. But I have a healthy feeling when enough is enough and when I have to start saving if I want to survive. I also feel like I will always somehow make it and everything will work out fine financially, even if it looks like I'm doomed. I don't like worrying about something as trivial as money, although ironically it means a lot more to me than I would like to admit (I would kinda kill myself if I was dirt-poor, as bad as it sounds). Although I've always been self-sufficient throughout my life, I would not oppose if someone would take care of money for me, if he really felt like it . It just seems so...time-consuming to me. I've also never really understood world economy, stock markets, the circulation of money ...not that I'm not capable of understanding it, but it just feels like my brain rejects the very idea of remembering anything about such a dull topic (no offense to anyone) . Which is why I sometimes feel like a dimwit when talking to some LSE's or LIE's.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    I am extremely wasteful and bad with money. I like buying myself pretty things, nothing especially complex about it I simply want to enjoy present moments as much as possible and not worry about the future. But I have a healthy feeling when enough is enough and when I have to start saving if I want to survive. I also feel like I will always somehow make it and everything will work out fine financially, even if it looks like I'm doomed. I don't like worrying about something as trivial as money, although ironically it means a lot more to me than I would like to admit (I would kinda kill myself if I was dirt-poor, as bad as it sounds). Although I've always been self-sufficient throughout my life, I would not oppose if someone would take care of money for me, if he really felt like it . It just seems so...time-consuming to me. I've also never really understood world economy, stock markets, the circulation of money ...not that I'm not capable of understanding it, but it just feels like my brain rejects the very idea of remembering anything about such a dull topic (no offense to anyone) . Which is why I sometimes feel like a dimwit when talking to some LSE's or LIE's.

http://esocionika.com/index.php?page...ry=6&article=3

IEI

Nothing brings me more pleasure than counting the income and the expenses. I know everything about the current deals in town. I dedicate my time only to practical and tangible things.
    I will not spend any money on that useless pendant! Neither am I going to spend the money on the cool drawing set as I can't draw! Now, where did all my money go?..

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rosewood View Post
    http://esocionika.com/index.php?page...ry=6&article=3

IEI

Nothing brings me more pleasure than counting the income and the expenses. I know everything about the current deals in town. I dedicate my time only to practical and tangible things.
    I will not spend any money on that useless pendant! Neither am I going to spend the money on the cool drawing set as I can't draw! Now, where did all my money go?..

This will be my mantra from now on. And I'm also planning to incorporate the EIE one: I am a fan of washing dishes. When I was dishes, tears of happiness run down my expresionless face.
    I am a huge fan of washing dishes. When I wash dishes, tears of happiness run down my expressionless face.

P.S. I was just browsing for new drawings on Etsy while writing this. And I'm penniless as you might imagine

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

This will be my mantra from now on. And I'm also planning to incorporate the EIE one: I am a fan of washing dishes. When I was dishes, tears of happiness run down my expresionless face.
    I am a huge fan of washing dishes. When I wash dishes, tears of happiness run down my expressionless face.

P.S. I was just browsing for new drawings on Etsy while writing this. And I'm penniless as you might imagine
    I need to adopt this one too!

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I wash the dishes,
    Nothing much gets done;
    With all the splashes and splishes,
    I'm having too much fun!

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The stock market is a circus -- your brain rejects it because it's madness. And dull, I concur. Very dull.
    Forget about the LSE's & Co. We'll let our SLE duals bring home the big bucks so we can get on with more worthwhile things.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

it sounds ilke you are korean.