<---- starts seeing quotes and references goes zzzzzzz halfway through the post. Starts feeling self conscious because it doesn't really sound nice to jump in a topic with a "TLDR" but still does for bah... just feels right... gosh I had to go shopping today I'm out of toilet paper... actually have been for a few days, thanks god there's plenty of paper napkins in the kitchen... "hey lilith, how about me and dad come over to see you?" "well okay, if you still have a map of what my appartment should look like and you don't mind not walking on the papers scattered on the floor and won't stumble into stuff... heck, I didn't do the dishes"... "hey lilith, what are we eating for dinner tonight?" "hmmm take out?"... "lilith your desk looks like a landfill and the company president is going to be here in 1 hour!" *grabs stuff and throws it in the locker" .... "lilith, everything I'm asking you is to schedule your work" two weeks later with piles of work on the desk "hey sir, I got an idea, how about you tell me what to do when?"

just some maybe extremized examples ontop of my mind