I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Your socionics type is SLE-2Ti.

The strength of the subtype is denoted by the number preceding the subtype. Zero indicates a balanced type with no discernable subtype, 1 indicates a minimal subtype, 2 indicates a moderate subtype, and 3 indicates a strong subtype. The other possible types listed below are much less likely than the type listed above and very little weight should be given to them.

Next most likely type is ILE.

Next most likely type is LSI.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your socionics type is ILE-0.

The strength of the subtype is denoted by the number preceding the subtype. Zero indicates a balanced type with no discernable subtype, 1 indicates a minimal subtype, 2 indicates a moderate subtype, and 3 indicates a strong subtype. The other possible types listed below are much less likely than the type listed above and very little weight should be given to them.

Next most likely type is LII.

Next most likely type is IEE.

Tsk... sometimes I still wonder if I'm ILE. Interesting, because the most questionable answer I gave was choosing > on the "which perceiving function do you like best" question.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your socionics type is SLI-1Si.

Next most likely type is SEI.

Next most likely type is SLE.
    Accurate

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds right to me.

Your socionics type is IEE-1Fi.

Next most likely type is SEE.

Next most likely type is EII.
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I took the test again

I can answer one of the questions in two different ways leaving all of the other questions as they are

1st way

Your socionics type is EII-0.

Next most likely type is ESI.

Next most likely type is LII.
    2nd way

Your socionics type is ESI-0.

Next most likely type is EII.

Next most likely type is SEE.
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ You came across as EII in that video you posted awhile ago, but I didn't want to say anything as I don't know you well
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired