no, Ne and Ti. Se and Ti for China
    asd

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Japanese language itself is extremely Ti + Se, in any case. Everyone has to be addressed according to their correct relationship to the speaker. Leaving off one's title is done only in very close relationships or by very "rude" people.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds more like gamma to me... Se + Ti implies beta, and what you describe doesn't really fit with my concept of beta. Maybe the concept's wrong. Anyway, sounds more Se + Fi to me. Anyway, the discrepancy between an (arguably) Se + Ti language and a more Ne + Ti culture (I totally agree with the Ne part, btw) could be the result of cultural change; that is, the linguistic conventions haven't kept up with the societal changes. Although I think of the whole "proper relationship" epithets as a behavioral custom more than anything else. In any case, cultures in which certain aspects of the culture (language, religion, etc.) differ in socionical emphasis from the rest of the culture could provide an interesting avenue of study.

Also, I agree with whoever identified Italy with Se. I associate the whole Italian culture (stereotype?) with beta.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Or we could do it like this:
    EJ
    IJ/ EP
    IP

With EJ being the most common temperament and IP the least common.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silverchris9 View Post
    Sounds more like gamma to me... Se + Ti implies beta, and what you describe doesn't really fit with my concept of beta. Maybe the concept's wrong. Anyway, sounds more Se + Fi to me. Anyway, the discrepancy between an (arguably) Se + Ti language and a more Ne + Ti culture (I totally agree with the Ne part, btw) could be the result of cultural change; that is, the linguistic conventions haven't kept up with the societal changes. Although I think of the whole "proper relationship" epithets as a behavioral custom more than anything else. In any case, cultures in which certain aspects of the culture (language, religion, etc.) differ in socionical emphasis from the rest of the culture could provide an interesting avenue of study.

Also, I agree with whoever identified Italy with Se. I associate the whole Italian culture (stereotype?) with beta.
    It's not Fi. Fi would be "I like you". Ti would be "You are my senpai". Their system of honorifics is unquestionably Ti (whether their country/culture is not not).
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is interesting. Also temperament is related to climate. When temperature goes up, also spirits are more impulsive, looking for trouble. That would be one explanation for "la sangre caliente", that people in the Latin community are known for. Of course, not all people are like that, but that way of life is more valued there and even approved and encouraged. In contrast, people who live in cold regions,are more contemplative, melancholical because of the constant rainy weather and thrifty as they think ahead about those long and harsh winters they have to endure. (Think about London, where rain never stops).