Thread: Si and the Seasons

Hybrid View

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

What if we did make a choice though? What if it's proven that, well all our identities and essences, everything is predetermined.....it really is possible to me. You just don't have a memory or concept of yourself, as yourself- before you were born physically, but you have access to the realms and inner worlds and feeling of what it was really like through accurate films and stuff. So it's really uncanny and interesting how the human brain works like that, why does it work like that if it's pointless, you know? I'm not saying there is a God or anything, it's just- you don't really know for sure that you didn't make a choice to have the human experience.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    What if we did make a choice though? What if it's proven that, well all our identities and essences, everything is predetermined.....it really is possible to me. You just don't have a memory or concept of yourself, as yourself- before you were born physically, but you have access to the realms and inner worlds and feeling of what it was really like through accurate films and stuff. So it's really uncanny and interesting how the human brain works like that, why does it work like that if it's pointless, you know? I'm not saying there is a God or anything, it's just- you don't really know for sure that you didn't make a choice to have the human experience.
    Lol well then its surprisingly simple...... if we made the choice... then you made the choice to be human, so why are you wishing to be a dog, cat, or horse? It was your own fault for deciding wrong.