Thread: I'm very curious

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Idec Sdawkminn View Post
    By the way. Hellsing = 8. Hellsing Ultimate = 10.

Also, wife tests as ISFJ in MBTI and lots of people at INTPc agreed with that type from the stuff I said about her and quoted her on. What Socionics would that be?
    oh, I've seen a little bit of the original Hellsing, but not Ultimate. I didn't get into either, but from what I saw of the original, I think I would like it/them.

ISFJ could be anything. Take a look at intertype relations first and see if any work. ISFJ roughly translates to ESI, but there's no guarantee that's what she is. If she was ESI, then you would have a super ego relationship.

However, I know one ESE in particular (that I just happened to fall madly in love with) that would not be ESFJ (ESE ~ ESFJ), but probably some introvert instead. ESE + LII = dual relationship.

In the off chance that you're looking at socionics.com, ditch that and look at these instead:
    http://www.socioniko.net/en/index.html
    http://socionics.us/
    http://socionist.blogspot.com/
    http://wikisocion.org/
    The saddest ESFj

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By the way. Hellsing=8. Hellsing Ultimate=10.
    Hmm, perhaps this is a mater of priorities. I tend to give more priority to plot development, OST, and something I would call "X factor", than to the animation. Flashy CGI graphics look nice, but I've found that when a series excels in this aspect, it is usually at the expense of the other, imo, more important aspects. Also, it doesn't leave as much room for imagination to flourish.

Also, what would you type my wife as? She tested as ISFJ. (more quotes) [...]
    Dude, you're sounding very Decisive (Se-Ni valuing) to me, especially when it comes to relationships.

Here you have a few tests. Not completely sure about their usefulness or validity though:

Google Translate

(you need to know about this)

Mizami: Registreer jezelf nu!

I think your wife is probably EII.

Quote Originally Posted by xkj220 View Post
    Hmm, perhaps this is a mater of priorities. I tend to give more priority to plot development, OST, and something I would call "X factor", than to the animation. Flashy CGI graphics look nice, but I've found that when a series excels in this aspect, it is usually at the expense of the other, imo, more important aspects. Also, it doesn't leave as much room for imagination to flourish.

Dude, you're sounding very Decisive (Se-Ni valuing) to me, especially when it comes to relationships.

Here you have a few tests. Not completely sure about their usefulness or validity though:

Google Translate

(you need to know about this)

Mizami: Registreer jezelf nu!

I think your wife is probably EII.
    I'll give those a try. Last time I took a socionics test (the one where you have to click ones that are you, then ones that aren't), I got INTp.

My wife tested as 6w7 if that helps.

I started watching Hellsing Ultimate and thought the original was better. After watching the first 2 episodes, though, I found I liked the newer one better. Ultimate tells more back story, has more of a feel of one long story, seems way more epic to me, and the main enemy is way more devastating.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Idec Sdawkminn View Post
    My wife tested as 6w7 if that helps.
    ah yes... so was she...
    I think your wife might be ESI, if not EII
    Last edited by electric sheep; 09-21-2009 at 05:52 AM.
    The saddest ESFj

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm thinking INTp too, but consider ENTj as well. What you mentioned about being proficient at math, but not liking it much, may point to having strong Ti but not valued (in the "id block"). And if your wife is ESI, that would make sense as she would be your dual.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xkj220 View Post
    I'm thinking INTp too, but consider ENTj as well. What you mentioned about being proficient at math, but not liking it much, may point to having strong Ti but not valued (in the "id block"). And if your wife is ESI, that would make sense as she would be your dual.
    I don't think we have a dual relationship here. It seems like he is trying to understand her, but she doesn't want to be understood. She doesn't seem to be giving him the feedback that he needs to know that the relationship is in good standing.
    The saddest ESFj

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fear of sleep View Post
    I don't think we have a dual relationship here. It seems like he is trying to understand her, but she doesn't want to be understood. She doesn't seem to be giving him the feedback that he needs to know that the relationship is in good standing.
    Perhaps it is Te feedback and not Fe feedback.