View Poll Results: What type is Banana Pancakes?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE

6 66.67%
  • ESI

1 11.11%
  • Other Alpha

3 33.33%
  • Other Gamma

2 22.22%
  • Other Beta

2 22.22%
  • Other Delta

4 44.44%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Banana Pancakes is ESI

Hybrid View

Pretend like it's the weekend Banana Pancakes's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Is Banana Pancakes ILE?

or ESI?
    or another non ILE type?

discuss.
    Last edited by Banana Pancakes; 09-19-2009 at 05:15 PM.
    ILE-Ti
    6w7 sx/sp (low level of confidence)

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    Here's a comparison of subjective importance of relationship for Fi types, comparing him with Allie.
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...tml#post553375
    I still have a desire to mark Allie ILE... not because of any legitimate reason, but because the time when she thought she was ILE is my most fun memory of this forum.

I think this was the first time he put me on ignore, supposedly I had no right to say something about him because I did not meet him. I use this as an argument for Fi, but this at least shows he's not an ILE.
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...tml#post548403
    BP, no more ignore button! Ignore button evil!

Here he admitted he hates Fe. I said few words about it.
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...tml#post553412
    Probably the strongest argument in this post.

[I haven't examined the rest of the evidence.]

Another aspect: the deal was not to make a poll, because, if we reached this point, it means that he might be subtyped, therefore the opinion of the majority considered flawed.
    BP instinctively called the support of the people because of his Fi. For me, as an ILE, that is completely irrelevant and I stand for myself, and also, I would never in my life take people on my side to sustain my point.
    Indeed, for convincing people this is a good tool, but the point here is to demonstrate our evidence.
    It could be argued that the poll was because people might enjoy voting.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    507 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

How is putting someone on ignore Fi? Hkkmr has put me on ignore at least once (or so he said), and Epheremos, you have said only today that you were not going to read any of my posts concerning you for at least one week!

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't intend to force anyone into this, but remember that I accused all who acknowledge the issue but accept his current typing of incompetence in case he's a type. This is not something which needs someone to necessarily bring evidence to figure out.
    Right. Thank you for your opinion.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brilliand View Post
    I still have a desire to mark Allie ILE... not because of any legitimate reason, but because the time when she thought she was ILE is my most fun memory of this forum.
    FWIW I see no similarity between myself and Allie. I've stated more than a few times that she was "the worst ILE ever." I do get along with her better than I'd thought, however, as did vero.

BP, no more ignore button! Ignore button evil!
    It makes my experience more enjoyable to weed out the few who trash an otherwise useful forum. I have un-ignored pinocchio for the time being.

Probably the strongest argument in this post.

[I haven't examined the rest of the evidence.]
    Note my comments in my response to pinocchio, I can say more as needed, and it's posible the ESE and EIE I refer to were typed wrong by me, although the EIE is an amateur socionist and has been typed by the forum a bit.

It could be argued that the poll was because people might enjoy voting.
    As mentioned above I wanted to get as many people involved as possible, because I don't trust epheremos' opinion alone.
    ILE-Ti

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's a comparison of subjective importance of relationship for Fi types, comparing him with Allie.
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...tml#post553375
    It's important to note here that the LIE comment was sarcastic. I am, however certain Bee is my dual, although tbh I felt a bit of irritation towards her at first. Her ability to relax me, especially one night when I was completely freaking out, and the ease of conversation with her has convinced me she is my dual. She is not someone I would pay attention to at first, reminiscent of duality.

I understand you don't trust typing by relationship, and I am suspicious of it as well, were it not for the very strong vibes I get from bee, pinkcanary, vero, steve, and to a lesser extent Jem, Mune, and Kam (simply because I haven't interacted with them as much) I wouldn't bring these relationships up, and I don't believe they prove my type on their own. I'm guessing you have all these as mistyped.

I think this was the first time he put me on ignore, supposedly I had no right to say something about him because I did not meet him. I use this as an argument for Fi, but this at least shows he's not an ILE.
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...tml#post548403
    I put you on ignore because I had returned to a forum after a long break, and someone named Pinocchio (I was unaware you were formerly epheremos, and thought you were someone I'd NEVER talked to before) was suddenly calling me "gravely deluded" with no justification. I even reported you to the mods going "who the hell is this guy?". Later it was revealed you were epheremos.

Here he admitted he hates Fe. I said few words about it.
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...tml#post553412
    Ah yes, my relationship with Fe. I have had a few negative experiences with 2 key Fe lead (never Fe creative) types. They created a very negative attitude towards me for some reason and used their ability to manipulate atmosphere to turn others against me. On the other hand there are a handful of Fe leads I get along perfectly with. I am convinced I couldn't handle the intensity of Fe lead in a relationship, however.

Along a lot of other posts we concluded our radical differences, so we both agree in the end that we are definitely different types.
    This morning I realized this probably has a lot more to do with language than I attributed last night, but nevertheless I'll continue with this.

Here I make some comments about his Se-Creative:
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...tml#post562552
    Here he puts me on ignore again because I am rude, or whatever reason I can't understand he has. Fi vs Fi-PoLR again.
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...tml#post562567
    Here BP got offended because he considers I categorized him, but actually I was not. I mean it is a list which can change at any moment if I can agree with those people:
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...tml#post563387
    Okay this part is important in typing me, so you and everyone else needs to pay attention.
    1. I've viewed you as a troll until recently. I felt you did not understand socionics, and had somehow convinced yourself of some way to make the pieces "fit" so you could create an absolute system.
    2. I dislike arguing. I hate conflict. I can't stand it. It makes me feel like an asshole, and every time I start arguing I immediately regret and want to take back everything I've said. (observe my multiple attempts to disengage and escape conflict-ridden interaction with you). I try EXTREMELY hard to stay in a relaxed state, with low blood pressure, at peace with everyone, because I view this as the optimal way to live.
    3. My best practice, therefore, is to ignore any irritants I can. I will attack you if you repeatedly attack me, however, as has happened a couple of days ago (I still think I should have avoided it).

I'd really like to see you make this into FiSe. If that's not Si valuing, then I don't know jack about socionics.

He's not too eager to review things which he considers known:
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...tml#post562438
    Here, he refused to point out some how he understands some things about types for the fact that he took it an assignment from me. He's not trying to demonstrate something but is annoyed that he has to give me explanations, in the context as he sees me a "bad" person.
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...tml#post562444
    1. In this example, I stated what I see as blatantly obvious: MBTI and Socionics measure different things. You responded demanded proof, a demand I see as simply trying to get me to exert myself explaining something that is obvious to 99% of those on this forum. I wasn't interested in that straw man.
    2. I don't see you as "good" or "bad". I'm sure you're a decent person, you just irritate me. There's a difference. I'm not assigning Fi character values to you.

Btw, he has a lot of supporters, BP has, at least compared to the majority, strong relationships with some forum users, supporting each other in sorrow and in joy.
    I speculate, without any confidence, that he accepted my peace offer for the fact that I used this as an argument for Fi. He didn't respond before.

Here I've made my greatest point for Fi-Base, or at least Fi-valuing type:
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...tml#post563368

Another aspect: the deal was not to make a poll, because, if we reached this point, it means that he might be subtyped, therefore the opinion of the majority considered flawed.
    BP instinctively called the support of the people because of his Fi. For me, as an ILE, that is completely irrelevant and I stand for myself, and also, I would never in my life take people on my side to sustain my point.
    Indeed, for convincing people this is a good tool, but the point here is to demonstrate our evidence.
    1. I do have friends here, but I doubt my relationships are as strong as many. Are ILEs not allowed to have friends? I'll note that I'm not rallying them against you, either, they've responded on their own accord.
    2. Your peace offering "forget everything and be friends" doesn't strike me as Fi at all. Fi doesn't forget, Fe does.
    3. You did have some interesting Fi arguments in there which I deleted my responses to because of your later comment about not being persuaded in an argument with me.
    4. I trust the majority over your sole opinion because quite frankly I don't believe you understand socionics, or at least not me, correctly. I'd rather take in as many opinions as possible (this is Ne btw) to come to my OWN conclusion as to my type. It's highly unlikely you on your own will change my mind about anything, either. The buildup I put towards this thread and getting others involve also shows Fe HA I believe.
    ILE-Ti