Quote Originally Posted by stanprollyright View Post
I see what you're trying to say and it just isn't true. Ne types are just as likely to share their ideas and opportunities as keep them to themselves, and they get excited easily and motivated into action by their ideas. Fi types are concerned with carefully cultivating a select few relationships, choosing words and actions carefully. This gives them the appearance of being reserved, and they become more open and "extraverted" only around the few people they are comfortable with.
I never said Ne doesn't share the ideas. But to come up with ideas requires one to think, so it's going to be an intermittent sort of sharing.

I disagree that FiNe types choose words and actions as carefully as NeFi types. Ne types can see possible consequences of what they say and do better than Fi-types. So while Fi-types may choose words and actions carefully, NeFi types will choose words and actions even MORE carefully.

I think both IEE and EII are reserved with people they dont feel comfortable with, and become more extraverted around those they are comfortable with.