Thread: Differences between EII-INFj and IEE-ENFp

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ephemeros View Post
    IEEs also are very concerned about the future, many I know have somehow a fear of it, males are usually survivalist.
    I love the future i am always dreaming of what it could bring. Funnily enough i know an INFj who believes a nuclear war is coming. He has bought all these survival books and has actually planned where he would go when it starts lol.
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ephemeros View Post
    Oh really... My IEE knows even how many people this earth can bear and how to make a house with no dependence on civilization from tin and straw, or completely camouflaged under the ground with greenhouse.
    This guy also has a S&W knife which can cut anything and a sleeping bag and a polar suite weighting 0.000...01 kg together. So he's better than your EII .
    Lol this is a funny conversation. The EII i know is actually going survival camping in a couple of weeks time with barely any food and water. He knows how to make fire out of just sticks and vines and knows how best to cut up snakes for consumption. Has your IEE actually lived out in the wild or is he all talk?
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin