Thread: Ne/Si – not in touch with the real world?

Hybrid View

context is king
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've brought this up before, go to the disscusion page on this:

http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.p...e=Delta_domain

*Direct link doesn't work.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blaze, I think you nailed it and other people added some good points. It just blurred the extremeness of Rick's description.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks friend...glad you found it helpful

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    663 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I never understood people who looked down on others you know, doing 'normal' things. It's like somebody has to do it. I used to be like that too when I was like 13 and very immature. I can't believe the way some people will respect a doctor over a janitor just because the doctor is a doctor. Yeah cleaning shit for a living, who would want to do that, but somebody has to do it or society wouldn't be able to function. In the grand scheme of things they are just as important as the doctor.

Also most doctors aren't doctors because they actually care, they just like the material wealth and status symbols. You can say there's nothing wrong with that, but if you are in a position where you have other people's life in your hands, then you should do it unconditionally.

Also given how fucked up humanity is as a whole truly, how awful, offensive, hypocritical, bigoted, and inhumane *most* people are, why do we want to save them anyway?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    I never understood people who looked down on others you know, doing 'normal' things. [...] I can't believe the way some people will respect a doctor over a janitor just because the doctor is a doctor. Yeah cleaning shit for a living, who would want to do that, but somebody has to do it or society wouldn't be able to function. In the grand scheme of things they are just as important as the doctor.
    I can understand but I don't approve of it. In essence, I agree.
    Ceci n'est pas une eii.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    I never understood people who looked down on others you know, doing 'normal' things. It's like somebody has to do it. I used to be like that too when I was like 13 and very immature. I can't believe the way some people will respect a doctor over a janitor just because the doctor is a doctor. Yeah cleaning shit for a living, who would want to do that, but somebody has to do it or society wouldn't be able to function. In the grand scheme of things they are just as important as the doctor.

Also most doctors aren't doctors because they actually care, they just like the material wealth and status symbols. You can say there's nothing wrong with that, but if you are in a position where you have other people's life in your hands, then you should do it unconditionally.

Also given how fucked up humanity is as a whole truly, how awful, offensive, hypocritical, bigoted, and inhumane *most* people are, why do we want to save them anyway?
    TOTALLY agree on the 1st two paragraphs. don't agree on the third because people have potential. But yeah, I was just bitching about this same topic and I'm so glad someone else shares that outlook!
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)