TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    Ah... much better.

@Banana Pancakes: it's because people like you raid it. I think you already know who I'm talking about.

This "Alpha" subforum is like a company party: you go there and have to be smiley and happy, but actually you find nothing interesting.
    Btw about your signature, I think you're ESI more than EII, I just wanted to be polite and avoid saying you're my conflictor just because we don't like each other.

@Krieg: I'm sick of these impostors. They're the first ones to care about the "Alpha place", the "Alpha way", "Alpha gatherings" and all this crap. Or to demonstrate they're Alpha.
    Out of them, only Logos doesn't annoy me (afaik), he's just LSI.
    He doesn't bother me for one of two reasons: either because he's Fe valuing (mn0good, Khola and BP are Fi-val and I feel a strong turn-off in their posts) or because he's not trying to demonstrate his Alpha-ness so often, he minds his own business instead.
    Ahh, ok. Now I understand.

I know what you mean about the "company party" atmosphere here. It's actually the main reason I didn't join this forum before I did. I stumbled across this place a long time ago in my socionics studies, found lots of funny pictures and in-jokes, misleading thread titles that seemed to be about socionics but were actually not, but nothing particularly interesting, socionics-wise. I didn't come back until I came across a link to some posts by Expat that were informative and useful.

It's better now than it was then, though. There are actual interesting threads here, and less random nonsense.

I don't know mn0good, Khola, or BP well enough to comment on their types, though.
    Quaero Veritas.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Krig the Viking View Post
    There are actual interesting threads here, and less random nonsense.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    Quaero Veritas.

Creepy-bg

1. Consensuses of futility

“Language is fundamentally elitist,” says Baudrillard. Therefore, in Sex, Madonna examines the neodialectic paradigm of narrative; in Erotica, however, she deconstructs capitalist nationalism.

Sartre promotes the use of structuralist nihilism to deconstruct hierarchy. It could be said that the characteristic theme of the works of Madonna is the role of the reader as poet.

Many dematerialisms concerning Foucaultist power relations exist. In a sense, the subject is contextualised into a capitalist nationalism that includes art as a reality.

Structuralist nihilism states that context is created by the collective unconscious, but only if sexuality is interchangeable with truth. But several theories concerning not, in fact, semioticism, but presemioticism may be revealed.

2. Capitalist nationalism and the subdialectic paradigm of discourse

In the works of Madonna, a predominant concept is the concept of deconstructive consciousness. Lyotard uses the term ‘textual postdialectic theory’ to denote a self-referential paradox. In a sense, if posttextual patriarchial theory holds, we have to choose between structuralist nihilism and precultural narrative.

Many situationisms concerning semanticist deconstruction exist. Thus, the stasis of the subdialectic paradigm of discourse which is a central theme of Madonna’s Sex emerges again in Erotica, although in a more subdialectic sense.

The subject is interpolated into a Foucaultist power relations that includes reality as a reality. But Lyotard uses the term ‘the subdialectic paradigm of discourse’ to denote not situationism, as structuralist nihilism suggests, but neosituationism.

3. Realities of fatal flaw

“Society is responsible for the status quo,” says Debord; however, according to Prinn[1] , it is not so much society that is responsible for the status quo, but rather the rubicon, and subsequent meaninglessness, of society. In Pulp Fiction, Tarantino reiterates textual postdialectic theory; in Four Rooms he denies the cultural paradigm of narrative. In a sense, Sartre suggests the use of textual postdialectic theory to modify and attack consciousness.

Bailey[2] holds that we have to choose between structuralist nihilism and postsemiotic dematerialism. Therefore, Baudrillard promotes the use of the subdialectic paradigm of discourse to deconstruct hierarchy.

The primary theme of Wilson’s[3] critique of cultural discourse is the role of the artist as participant. In a sense, if the subdialectic paradigm of discourse holds, we have to choose between structuralist nihilism and pretextual appropriation.

The subject is contextualised into a subdialectic paradigm of discourse that includes language as a totality. Therefore, the main theme of the works of Tarantino is the bridge between class and art.

4. Structuralist nihilism and dialectic Marxism

If one examines subtextual dematerialism, one is faced with a choice: either accept structuralist nihilism or conclude that the State is capable of truth. Sartre suggests the use of textual postdialectic theory to modify sexual identity. It could be said that Dahmus[4] suggests that we have to choose between dialectic Marxism and capitalist objectivism.

“Society is intrinsically meaningless,” says Bataille; however, according to Dietrich[5] , it is not so much society that is intrinsically meaningless, but rather the defining characteristic, and some would say the rubicon, of society. Lacan promotes the use of structuralist nihilism to challenge class divisions. Thus, if textual postdialectic theory holds, the works of Stone are reminiscent of Glass.

Several narratives concerning not theory, but neotheory may be discovered. In a sense, in Platoon, Stone affirms structuralist nihilism; in Natural Born Killers, however, he reiterates textual postdialectic theory.

Many narratives concerning dialectic Marxism exist. It could be said that the subject is interpolated into a predialectic discourse that includes narrativity as a whole.

Marx uses the term ’structuralist nihilism’ to denote a mythopoetical totality. But an abundance of theories concerning the difference between class and sexual identity may be revealed.

Foucault’s analysis of dialectic Marxism states that the significance of the writer is social comment, given that textual postdialectic theory is invalid. However, Debord uses the term ‘the textual paradigm of context’ to denote not discourse as such, but subdiscourse.

Creepy-bg

on a (somewhat) more serious note, if you want threads of substance and alpha socionics discussions that interest you, I direct your attention to a feature of the forum that you must be overlooking...

any irrelevant posts which may occur can be easily dealt with by using the following feature which comes with your computer...

welcome to the internet, enjoy your stay.
    Last edited by bg; 09-16-2009 at 10:27 AM.

Creepy-Cyclops

Pinocchio, you seem like the Dad of the forum here to chastise us all for our pillow fights and shenanigans when we should really be doing our homework!

Ha, just joking really. I don't have an opinion on many of the peoples types you mentioned. It can seem that threads on this alpha forum can maybe go one way or another, like for instance extreme "silly" talk or extreme "intense" talk. Man, i'm no expert on the circumstances of it all, but for instance, if i'm sitting at work, people around me are being boring, I can always log on here and "lol" at some stupid thread, or I can go and talk about some socionic thing, or start a thread of my own. Although I agree with what you're saying in someways, I also agree with Krigg that overall the forums better, more balanced and "adjusted" or some word, than it's been for ages.

Anyway, I understand if you are moaning, that in itself is entertainment to an extent

Pretend like it's the weekend Banana Pancakes's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

epheremos is still clinging to his delusions of being alpha?

That's for crapping on a perfectly good thread with your arrogant attacks. Best alpha ever.
    ILE-Ti
    6w7 sx/sp (low level of confidence)

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request