Hybrid View

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tiny_dancer View Post
    I used to argue a lot with one of my SLI friends. But strangely enough, he'd come around and make room for my point of view, which at the time I found really bizarre because he had stated his opinion so firmly only 2 minutes before.
    It might sound a strange, but there are two persons living inside every head. At any given time you only use (consciously) four functions and the remaining four operate silently, being our hidden dual. If what an external dual says just "clicks", it is simply because it resonates with what our hidden dual is thinking.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mikemex View Post
    It might sound a strange, but there are two persons living inside every head. At any given time you only use (consciously) four functions and the remaining four operate silently, being our hidden dual. If what an external dual says just "clicks", it is simply because it resonates with what our hidden dual is thinking.
    Can you explain this more? What does "hidden dual" mean?
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)