TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    YOU'RE A SLE NOW, WHAT?

How do we dualize in any way, shape or form? Explain this to me oh pramatic, confident business woman! You are the fist to my heart, the steel dick to my emo fag heart!

I just don't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cone View Post
    That emoticon says 'eek'; I just noticed that.

What of it, Joy? Eh?!
    The shocked face was mostly because you said that you've been questioning your type. It was also partially because you said that I could be Se ego.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Have you ever thought about doing career coaching?
    haha, I was just recently asked a somewhat similar question... by an IEI...

I think you are LIE, because someone else said so.
    I think every type has been suggested at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Krig the Viking View Post
    The parts I've marked in red indicate EJ temperament to me. The parts in blue sound like intuition, especially Ni. The green sounds like Te to me, plus your overall "vibe" here which seems businesslike and focused on action.

If I had to guess (which I don't, but I will anyway ), I'd say you are LIE.
    Thanks for the analysis. (:

LIE certainly does seem to make the most sense for me. Lately I've just been... questioning some of my Socionics premises. For example, is being "businesslike and focused on action" really a Te thing? Or is it just an ExTx thing? Is my action/solution oriented approach really Te/EJ, or could it be an ESxx thing??? And so on.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    LIE certainly does seem to make the most sense for me. Lately I've just been... questioning some of my Socionics premises. For example, is being "businesslike and focused on action" really a Te thing? Or is it just an ExTx thing? Is my action/solution oriented approach really Te/EJ, or could it be an ESxx thing??? And so on.
    I'm more inclined to think that it is an EJ thing. The need to constantly be doing something can create a business-like focus.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box