Quote Originally Posted by Expat
In my opinion, those are the two types least likely to be interested in socionics. ESFp even less than ESTjs.

The average ESFp would not be inclined to (1) spend much time discussing ideas on an internet forum, (2) feel the need to, or have interest in, understanding what makes other types tick, or how interpersonal relationships work - they tend to think that they've already figured it all out, and that types very different from themselves are simply not "normal".

I think that the idea that an INTj - for instance - might be as legitimate a type as themselves would be very difficult for them to grasp. Especially as there probably are far more ESFps around than INTjs, and society is far more ESFp- than INTj-oriented.

I think the same applies to ESTjs, but to a lesser extent.
That is incredibly true and accurate about how ESFP's think and act. My best friend is ESFP and he constantly tells me to start doing acting like an ESFP and have strong so girls can be more attracted to me and I won't be seen as weird. It's actually pretty annoying, since he tends to repeat it over and over.....The fact that were so similar gives him the idea that my Ne needs to be changed into Se or I have to simply develop the Se to be strong, which is basically impossible, since it is so weak.

Expat maybe, you can go more into this subject how certain types like ESFP and ESTJ have the inherent idea that anybody that doesn't act like them needs to change into being them. That would mean INTj and INFp are the ones that are the most unique and least likely to want everyone to act like them.