Hybrid View

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    In order to verify this, one would have to have extensive experiences both with INTjs and at gyms. I simply don't see how you can make this claim with any degree of confidence.
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Depending on the strength of the subtype, you'll see an INTj-Ti making more of an effort to use Se in his life (although not necessarily succeeding) where as an INTj-Ne will exhibit much less Se and would just prefer to avoid using it all together.

As to the gym vs lazy comments, I consider myself a balanced LII and I make a strong effort to work out (at least twice a week) but also consider myself lazy--as contradictory as that may sound. I attribute this to a fluctuating or variable HA, although some of it may have to do with my PoLR.

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RSV3 View Post
    Depending on the strength of the subtype, you'll see an INTj-Ti making more of an effort to use Se in his life (although not necessarily succeeding) where as an INTj-Ne will exhibit much less Se and would just prefer to avoid using it all together.

As to the gym vs lazy comments, I consider myself a balanced LII and I make a strong effort to work out (at least twice a week) but also consider myself lazy--as contradictory as that may sound. I attribute this to a fluctuating or variable HA, although some of it may have to do with my PoLR.
    There is a difference between being lazy and extremely lazy. Working now and then is what lazy dudes do. Doing nothing is related to be an extremely lazy person.
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RSV3 View Post
    ...where as an INTj-Ne will exhibit much less Se and would just prefer to avoid using it all together.
    It's because Ne-INTjs are so fascinated with their megalomanic + fantasies which ought to bring them absolute power over the whole world and satisfy their HA. So they think: "I don't need freakin' to be in power, when my carefully elaborates this great idea, I will be the master of the universe. -insert maniacal laughter from movies-".

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm IEE-Ne and much more comfortable about handling Ti things than other Fi-IEE I know.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I set my exercise bike to its maximum intensity and I keep riding until I burn 400 Calories I do this 4 times a week.

I lift Weights 3 times a week a try give all my body parts a good work out.

When on the bike after only a few minutes I get to desire to stop but I work place my mind some where else.

But now I couldn't possibly be NE subtype could I that I do all that.