Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tuturututu View Post
    LOL

"...i ovaj youtube nabijem isto na kurac..."

Quote Originally Posted by Logos View Post
    I'm fairly certain that having Al Gore as an ESE-Fe automatically disqualifies the list.

ETA: Or Vin Diesel in the same list as Leonardo Da Vinci as LIE.
    Or Ben Afleck as ISTp... that list is a complete disaster.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm telling you, Adam Carolla is LSE. The guy is just an angry rant generator.
    The saddest ESFj

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fear of sleep View Post
    I'm telling you, Adam Carolla is LSE. The guy is just an angry rant generator.
    YouTube - ADAM CAROLLA ON SOCCER
    I'm pretty sure he's PoLR, SLE>ILE
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    I'm pretty sure he's PoLR, SLE>ILE
    I'm pretty sure he's seeking, LSE>LIE.
    The saddest ESFj

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm pretty sure he's seeking, LSE>LIE.
    Care to explain your reasoning's?

I actually did a little research on him and I'm convinced on SLE, as he disregards Ne usage in his speech

Here is an example:
    "I am not agnostic. I am atheist. I don’t think there is no God, I know there’s no God. I know there’s no God same way I know many other laws in our universe. I know there’s no God and I know most of the world knows that as well. They just won’t admit it because there’s another thing they know. They know they’re going to die and it freaks them out. So most people don’t have the courage to admit there’s no God and they know it. They feel it. They try to suppress it. And if you bring it up they get angry because it freaks them out."

He rejects facts in place of personal views as well as potential that he may be wrong, such as stating "and I know most of the world knows that as well". He doesn't say "I believe" or "Probably..." he states his presumptions as facts, which is not at all uncommon with Beta ST's.

*btw, please don't turn this into a religious debate, I just used this example to show his preferred functions in communication*

They're other factors into my belief of SLE, such as the fact that I find him repulsive
    EII INFj

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    Care to explain your reasoning's?

I actually did a little research on him and I'm convinced on SLE, as he disregards Ne usage in his speech

Here is an example:
    "I am not agnostic. I am atheist. I don’t think there is no God, I know there’s no God. I know there’s no God same way I know many other laws in our universe. I know there’s no God and I know most of the world knows that as well. They just won’t admit it because there’s another thing they know. They know they’re going to die and it freaks them out. So most people don’t have the courage to admit there’s no God and they know it. They feel it. They try to suppress it. And if you bring it up they get angry because it freaks them out."

He rejects facts in place of personal views as well as potential that he may be wrong, such as stating "and I know most of the world knows that as well". He doesn't say "I believe" or "Probably..." he states his presumptions as facts, which is not at all uncommon with Beta ST's.

*btw, please don't turn this into a religious debate, I just used this example to show his preferred functions in communication*

They're other factors into my belief of SLE, such as the fact that I find him repulsive
    The idea of religion and spirituality seem to bother him, wouldn't you agree? He views the non-existence of god as a fact that people just need to accept. The guy trucks in rage about mundane, every-day things, like the soccer/football video I posted earlier. Here's one more rant:

You don't need to watch the whole thing, but near the end he starts throwing around "hypocrite" a lot for things that aren't necessarily hypocritical. For example, "gun people" if they are in favor of rights, they would be letting us grow pot, but they only like guns. The LSEs I know do this a lot. They just want some EII to validate their sentiments.

ok here's another one, it seems like he's coming to the defense of nice guys. He's not making fun of anyone really, or adding any to the mix, he's just stating it very matter-of-factly.

and, for reasons unknown, my mom (an EII) loves him and watches him or listens to him every chance she gets.
    The saddest ESFj

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The idea of religion and spirituality seem to bother him, wouldn't you agree? He views the non-existence of god as a fact that people just need to accept. The guy trucks in rage about mundane, every-day things, like the soccer/football video I posted earlier. Here's one more rant:

You don't need to watch the whole thing, but near the end he starts throwing around "hypocrite" a lot for things that aren't necessarily hypocritical. For example, "gun people" if they are in favor of rights, they would be letting us grow pot, but they only like guns. The LSEs I know do this a lot. They just want some EII to validate their sentiments.

ok here's another one, it seems like he's coming to the defense of nice guys. He's not making fun of anyone really, or adding any to the mix, he's just stating it very matter-of-factly.

and, for reasons unknown, my mom (an EII) loves him and watches him or listens to him every chance she gets.
    Whoa, I wouldn't know what to say to someone who rants like this... For one, corrupt politicians and religious fanaticism isn't a new "fad" that just happened a century ago, so it seems naive to be so angry about something like this. Another thing is how the doctor and him are saying that the morning after pill doesn't have negative consequences (if I remember correctly). Ok, we're talking about a pill that prevents ovulation, not just a simple headache... How can this not be something potentially harmful to a woman's body? At least that's the way I look at it, and considering how much of medicine is driven by money, it wouldn't surprise me that some things might get approved with less than optimal experimentation. On a side note, I wonder if he knows that it is illegal in America to state that something other than a drug is a cure for a disease, and maybe for ovulation, pregnancy, but I'm not sure.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not about what he believes it's how he states it that shows a rejection of "I know"
    In terms of "facts" as in logical correctness, this is Ti, not Te

Your mom is probably not an EII if you still think Corolla is an LSE. Offensive, obnoxious, frat-boy SLE humor
    EII INFj

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    Or Ben Afleck as ISTp... that list is a complete disaster.

I think he's an EIE
    EII INFj

context is king
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The last famous people I typed as Deltas:

EII: George Stephanopoulos
    SLI: Oscar Peterson

Edit: Previn maybe a SLI too.
    Last edited by leckysupport; 08-31-2009 at 12:37 PM.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by leckysupport View Post
    SLI: Oscar Peterson
    Oscar Peterson has always been my favorite jazz pianist! He's #1! PERIOD.

As far as his successors go, I would have to say that Randy Waldman, who's probably an LSE, is doing a wonderful job. Marian Petrescu (some Se type?) probably has a better technique and has copied Peterson more authentically, but his style is a little rough and unoriginal.
    Last edited by Park; 08-31-2009 at 06:49 PM.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

context is king
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's #1! PERIOD.
    Indeed.

As far as his successors go, I would have to say that Randy Waldman, who's probably an LSE, is doing a wonderful job.
    I don't know much about his successors, but after watching this bizarre video:

...I'd have to agree with you on probably LSE.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Indeed.
    Do you listen to other types of jazz or just (old) mainstream?

Or perhaps a more appropriate and unassuming question would be: Do you listen or play Jazz?

I don't know much about his successors, but after watching this bizarre video:

YouTube - Randy Waldman - The Jazz Chef

...I'd have to agree with you on probably LSE.
    LMAO. I know that video... and actually, I have already posted it here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...jazz-chef.html! He's such an amusing guy. He's a professional musician, a pilot and a funny cook apparently. I saw him live a couple of months ago but didn't get to meet him even though I really wanted to... He doesn't have a huge musical appearance on youtube, but here's something different:

Also, check out Petrescu:

Last edited by Park; 09-01-2009 at 03:52 PM.

context is king
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you listen to other types of jazz or just (old) mainstream?
    Mostly old stuff, I've only been listening for the last 4 or 5 months, so I guess its mostly mainstream.TBH I don't really know what is supposed to be mainstream and what isn't.

He doesn't have a huge musical appearance on youtube, but here's something different:

YouTube - Prelude in c#minor Randy Waldman Trio
    Different is good.

I agree with your assessment of Petrescu being unoriginal. Don't get me wrong, Oscar Peterson was great and everything, but I think we should all move on.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chiwetel Ejiofor - SLI?

Billy Crudup - SEI?

Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    Billy Crudup - SEI?

He's totally got your gaze.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend