EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fear of sleep View Post
    I'm pretty sure he's seeking, LSE>LIE.
    Care to explain your reasoning's?

I actually did a little research on him and I'm convinced on SLE, as he disregards Ne usage in his speech

Here is an example:
    "I am not agnostic. I am atheist. I don’t think there is no God, I know there’s no God. I know there’s no God same way I know many other laws in our universe. I know there’s no God and I know most of the world knows that as well. They just won’t admit it because there’s another thing they know. They know they’re going to die and it freaks them out. So most people don’t have the courage to admit there’s no God and they know it. They feel it. They try to suppress it. And if you bring it up they get angry because it freaks them out."

He rejects facts in place of personal views as well as potential that he may be wrong, such as stating "and I know most of the world knows that as well". He doesn't say "I believe" or "Probably..." he states his presumptions as facts, which is not at all uncommon with Beta ST's.

*btw, please don't turn this into a religious debate, I just used this example to show his preferred functions in communication*

They're other factors into my belief of SLE, such as the fact that I find him repulsive
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by leckysupport View Post
    Different is good.
    I meant "different from the banana cream pie recipe video". But yeah, it's different in that way, too. You should listen to the way he did Beethoven's 5th symphony.

Don't get me wrong, Oscar Peterson was great and everything, but I think we should all move on.
    I'm not sure I get what you're saying here...
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

context is king
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    I'm not sure I get what you're saying here...
    Nothing, ignore everything I said.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nothing, ignore everything I said.
    I got the feeling that you might not want to talk about him anymore or that you thought I was talking too much (about something you're not greatly interested about).
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

context is king
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got the feeling that you might not want to talk about him anymore or that you thought I was talking too much (about something that does not interest you.)
    No, I meant Petrescu sounded a little too similar to Peterson.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, I meant Petrescu sounded a little too similar to Peterson.
    Oh okay. Sorry for the misinterpretation.

context is king
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh okay. Sorry for the misinterpretation.
    No problem.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    Care to explain your reasoning's?

I actually did a little research on him and I'm convinced on SLE, as he disregards Ne usage in his speech

Here is an example:
    "I am not agnostic. I am atheist. I don’t think there is no God, I know there’s no God. I know there’s no God same way I know many other laws in our universe. I know there’s no God and I know most of the world knows that as well. They just won’t admit it because there’s another thing they know. They know they’re going to die and it freaks them out. So most people don’t have the courage to admit there’s no God and they know it. They feel it. They try to suppress it. And if you bring it up they get angry because it freaks them out."

He rejects facts in place of personal views as well as potential that he may be wrong, such as stating "and I know most of the world knows that as well". He doesn't say "I believe" or "Probably..." he states his presumptions as facts, which is not at all uncommon with Beta ST's.

*btw, please don't turn this into a religious debate, I just used this example to show his preferred functions in communication*

They're other factors into my belief of SLE, such as the fact that I find him repulsive
    The idea of religion and spirituality seem to bother him, wouldn't you agree? He views the non-existence of god as a fact that people just need to accept. The guy trucks in rage about mundane, every-day things, like the soccer/football video I posted earlier. Here's one more rant:

You don't need to watch the whole thing, but near the end he starts throwing around "hypocrite" a lot for things that aren't necessarily hypocritical. For example, "gun people" if they are in favor of rights, they would be letting us grow pot, but they only like guns. The LSEs I know do this a lot. They just want some EII to validate their sentiments.

ok here's another one, it seems like he's coming to the defense of nice guys. He's not making fun of anyone really, or adding any to the mix, he's just stating it very matter-of-factly.

and, for reasons unknown, my mom (an EII) loves him and watches him or listens to him every chance she gets.
    The saddest ESFj

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The idea of religion and spirituality seem to bother him, wouldn't you agree? He views the non-existence of god as a fact that people just need to accept. The guy trucks in rage about mundane, every-day things, like the soccer/football video I posted earlier. Here's one more rant:

You don't need to watch the whole thing, but near the end he starts throwing around "hypocrite" a lot for things that aren't necessarily hypocritical. For example, "gun people" if they are in favor of rights, they would be letting us grow pot, but they only like guns. The LSEs I know do this a lot. They just want some EII to validate their sentiments.

ok here's another one, it seems like he's coming to the defense of nice guys. He's not making fun of anyone really, or adding any to the mix, he's just stating it very matter-of-factly.

and, for reasons unknown, my mom (an EII) loves him and watches him or listens to him every chance she gets.
    Whoa, I wouldn't know what to say to someone who rants like this... For one, corrupt politicians and religious fanaticism isn't a new "fad" that just happened a century ago, so it seems naive to be so angry about something like this. Another thing is how the doctor and him are saying that the morning after pill doesn't have negative consequences (if I remember correctly). Ok, we're talking about a pill that prevents ovulation, not just a simple headache... How can this not be something potentially harmful to a woman's body? At least that's the way I look at it, and considering how much of medicine is driven by money, it wouldn't surprise me that some things might get approved with less than optimal experimentation. On a side note, I wonder if he knows that it is illegal in America to state that something other than a drug is a cure for a disease, and maybe for ovulation, pregnancy, but I'm not sure.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not about what he believes it's how he states it that shows a rejection of "I know"
    In terms of "facts" as in logical correctness, this is Ti, not Te

Your mom is probably not an EII if you still think Corolla is an LSE. Offensive, obnoxious, frat-boy SLE humor
    EII INFj

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We've done a good job with alpha in this thread.

We've done a terrible job--foreign language examples excepting--with delta.

I no longer believe Michael J Fox is Delta (ENFp...) He's likely Gamma (ENTj, to be specific...) I think that the forum member meatburger is the best example we've got of a real life ENFp... I can't think of a single famous one.

ESTjs? INFjs? I know some dentists and librarians--but no one anyone here would know...

SLIs?? I met one recently who was a park ranger... I can't think--off the top of mmy head--of a single famous example... My step-grandfather is ISTp, an and his wife, INFj...

In other words, I know what these ppl look like... I'm just looking for celebrity examples, so that I can show other people what they look like.

fictional characters = fine

Barbara Bush?

Pretend like it's the weekend Banana Pancakes's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    I no longer believe Michael J Fox is Delta (ENFp...) He's likely Gamma (ENTj, to be specific...) I think that the forum member meatburger is the best example we've got of a real life ENFp... I can't think of a single famous one.
    Michael J Fox?

As in obvious-EP-temperament-is-obvious Michael J Fox? Really?
    ILE-Ti
    6w7 sx/sp (low level of confidence)

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Banana Pancakes View Post
    Michael J Fox?

As in obvious-EP-temperament-is-obvious Michael J Fox? Really?
    Same here, I can't picture him as anything but IEE, and defiantly not Te dominant
    EII INFj

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These are a few Deltas - can't get photo's as I'm at work. Honestly can't think of any A-List type people that I'd be 100% certain with. I think Delta's on the whole become famous for excelling in some niche area and tend to keep themselves to themselves. Possibly why you don't get many (any?) in the self-perpetuating fame circus.
    I have actually found that I agree with alot of the Delta typings on Socionics.com. There are a fair few in the public eye, certainly here in the U.K.
    Here's a few I can think of.

Ian Hislop - SLI
    British Journalist - Editor of Private Eye
    T.V Panelist on British Topical News Quiz "Have I got News For You"
    One of the few 'famous' people I am certain is an SLI
    Unfortunately at work and can't add photo's but you can google him.

Simon Pegg - SLI
    British Actor/Writer - Wrote and starred in Shaun of the Dead, Spaced and Hot Fuzz.

Dom Joly - IEE (possibly ILE)

Louis Theroux - EII
    Journalist - Archetypal EII - this man is the very definition of a delta NF- possibly the best example ever recorded by a video camera

Nick Frost - EII
    Actor
    Best friends with Simon Pegg - bit of a guess regarding his type, but seems to fit

Adam Buxton - IEE
    Comedien/Journalist Possibly Alpha -However he seems to have more of a Fi vibe and humanist thing going on.

Amy Winehouse - SLI
    singer (every female SLI I know loves her. kind of a feeling more than anything with regards to her type. But I think it would be more or less impossible to type her accurateley she's that messed up)

Dylan Moran - IEE
    Comedian - Fairly sure of his type

Damon Hill - IEE
    Racing Driver - I read an interview of his a while back and couln't believe how much I actually related to him.

I'll add and edit this later with photo's and video's and things - I'll possibly expand the list as well.

I actually met the spitting image of Arnold Swazarneger (no idea how to spell his name), anyway this guy was Arny in every way , looks mannerisms, he even spoke the same (eastern european) very similar rhythm to his speech. Anyway this guy was such an LSE.
    Last edited by somavision; 09-10-2009 at 01:15 PM.

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Norah Jones as SLI?

"Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

context is king
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by somavision View Post
    Ian Hislop - SLI
    Unfortunately at work and can't add photo's but you can google him.
    Not sure about Hislop, but here is a video of him:

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    We've done a good job with alpha in this thread.

We've done a terrible job--foreign language examples excepting--with delta.

ESTjs? INFjs? I know some dentists and librarians--but no one anyone here would know...

SLIs?? I met one recently who was a park ranger... I can't think--off the top of mmy head--of a single famous example... My step-grandfather is ISTp, an and his wife, INFj...

In other words, I know what these ppl look like... I'm just looking for celebrity examples, so that I can show other people what they look like.

fictional characters = fine

Barbara Bush?
    If this post is supposed to appear impartial, you have done a poor job

it could've just been reduced to: There are no famous Delta's, they all look the same.

There had previously been a few suggestions for deltas in prior posts.

Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    SLI? With all that Fe she's displaying? If she's not Alpha SF, I'll eat my hat.
    Quaero Veritas.

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Krig the Viking View Post
    SLI? With all that Fe she's displaying? If she's not Alpha SF, I'll eat my hat.
    Well ok. (: That helmet looks like it'd be a bit too toughgoing. :-P
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well ok. (: That helmet looks like it'd be a bit too toughgoing. :-P
    Haha, indeed -- so you can see my level of confidence here.
    Quaero Veritas.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it's plausible.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    507 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by somavision View Post
    Ian Hislop - SLI
    I can agree with this...

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On the basis of her lyrics, I believe singer India.Arie is a delta NF, not sure on IEE or EII, but probably IEE.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean View Post
    I can agree with this...
    I just remembered reading this and the dots... made me think.

I was wondering if you knew the others I listed and whether you had an opinion on their types.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Here is an Alpha and Delta.

Guest charlatan Jillian Epperly is a motor-mouth ILE-Ti 3w4 so/sp and Dr. Phil is a LSE-Si 1w2 sp/so:

Oh yeah, Camille Paglia is ILE-Ti 1w2 so/sp, so from the socionics overlap, we see in Jillian the same zealous, motormouthed advocacy of one's position and preoccupation with debate (in contrast to the more dispassionate, detached stance of the ILI)....and...Teal Swan is ESI 3w4 sp/so, so from the enneagram overlap, we see in Jillian a similar passion for deceit.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Russ Hudson...LII-Ti 9w1 sp/sx

Perfect VI match:

https://www.pinterest.com/socionics/lii-ti/

Perfect kinesthetic match.

Note, he mistypes as a sx/so 5w4.

*see Keith Raniere for an example of IEE-Fi 9w1 so/sp and Joseph Kony for SLE-Se 9w1 so/sp.
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 07-16-2018 at 10:35 PM.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My foundations for socionics and enneagram are conceptually/structurally/logically flawless in their own right, but when combined and forged together, doesn't end up with exemplars being the same type, wing and stack that are clearly not. You don't wind up with impossibilities like Darth Vader and C3PO as the same type wing and stack, or Claudio Naranjo and Courtney Love as the same type, wing and stack. Such results indicate major conceptual/structural/logical flaws in the foundations (or no foundation at all; just air-castles in the sky). Stackemup Typology is the only one that lays a proper foundation for a valid unification of both Socionics and Enneagram. Niffweed could not conquer the unification of socionics and the enneagram like I did because he did not first establish a conceptually/structurally/logically flawless foundation-in-physical-reality for each typology, which could then be fused together in a manner that did not end up with the impossible combinations like EXXX, XSXX 5w6 or XXFX, IXXX 8w7....

Jeremy Sossei….LII-Ti 9w1 sp/so

Bill Gates...LII-Ti 5w4 so/sp

William Kassouf...LII-Ti 6w7 sp/so

Last edited by Kill4Me; 08-03-2018 at 06:50 PM.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ashwin...ESE-Fe 3w2 so/sx

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Debbie...SEI-Si 2w1 sx/so

Debbie is an example of the SEI-Si cognition running on the 2w1 sx/so character type:

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez....ESE-Si 2w3 sp/so

Added: https://www.pinterest.com/socionics/ese-si/

By the way, huge takedown by Stackemup Typology. For all her antics, the VI templates deflate her "cool and hip" bubbliness into just a simple, boring ESE-Si type.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12