3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm...point taken.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mystic Sonic's looks the most like him, then you Gilligan. Besides... don't look at the exact features when VIing. Look at the overall "look" of the person. The only exceptions would be like ESTps with their crazy eyebrows or something of the like.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

uhhhh crazy isn't the right word. More like distinctive. You are a pretty girl; your eyebrows suit you well. It's sorta like ENTp noses... they're distinctive, but attractive. I <3 distinctive noses.

And don't pluck!!! I mean, pluck if you want to, but DO NOT OVERPLUCK like half the girls your age do. I can tell A LOT about a girl/woman by her eyebrows, and the ones with really thin eyebrows are very insecure. It's quite unattractive.
    SEE

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sycophant
    Quote Originally Posted by Baby
    Added Diana, Joy, and Nikki!

And I refuse to change Sara to ESFp.
    Umm... why?
    Because you're simply too valuable as an INTp... ISTj is fine, though... I'll edit the pics later when I'm not so lazy.

ESTps don't have "crazy" eyebrows. They're extremely expressive though - very rarely in a neutral position. I think it's sexy.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kraus
    Like this?

I swear I'm not Mexican, or Hispanic for that matter!
    I have seen German people who look hispanic before.
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Creepy-aurora_faerie

WHAT ABOUT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!???

Creepy-aurora_faerie

ME ME ME

zomg kraus you look like patrick in that picture

facial features i mean

i mean you look like a girl and he looks like a guy

YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kraus, I take it your mom took you shopping? nice!
    SEE

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISTP eyebrows?

I'm quite obsessive about getting them right, I groom them everyday. Sometimes they get pointy and I look evil. Sometimes i like that look ; )

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129
    ISTP eyebrows?

I'm quite obsessive about getting them right, I groom them everyday. Sometimes they get pointy and I look evil. Sometimes i like that look ; )
    I'm really weird about eyebrows... there's nothing that looks worse than overplucked eyebrows. it makes a woman look so insecure. yours are great!!!
    SEE

Creepy-aurora_faerie

IM NOT BEING DONE HERE CMON!!!!!!!

ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!!!!!!1

Creepy-aurora_faerie

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    ISTP eyebrows?

I'm really weird about eyebrows... there's nothing that looks worse than overplucked eyebrows. it makes a woman look so insecure. yours are great!!!

wait....so according to that....wouldn't someone who is obsessive about it be insecure? Regardless of whether or not they are over-plucked, if they are constantly thinking about it and trying to get them just right, wouldn't that mean they are insecure about it?

O_o

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there are 4 levels:

1.) bushy eyebrows- this woman is very down to earth and not at all superficial. she may or may not believe that she is beautiful.

2.) eyebrows are generally nicely kept, but aren't always *perfect*- this is a woman with a healthy sense of self worth. she knows she is beautiful, but also knows that there are a hell of a lot of more important things in life that that.

3.) perfect eyebrows- this woman knows she looks good. she cares about her appearance, but has a healthy sense of self-worth.

4.) overplucked eyebrows- this woman believes that her worth lies largely in her appearance and is insecure about it. she may or may not have anxiety or depression issues, but she definitely has a low sense of self-worth
    SEE

Creepy-aurora_faerie

there are 4 levels:

1.) bushy eyebrows- this woman is very down to earth and not at all superficial. she may or may not believe that she is beautiful.

2.) eyebrows are generally nicely kept, but aren't always *perfect*- this is a woman with a healthy sense of self worth. she knows she is beautiful, but also knows that there are a hell of a lot of more important things in life that that.

3.) perfect eyebrows- this woman knows she looks good. she cares about her appearance, but has a healthy sense of self-worth.

4.) overplucked eyebrows- this woman believes that her worth lies largely in her appearance and is insecure about it. she may have anxiety or depression issues, but she definitely has a low sense of self-worth
    eh

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wouldn't say i'm insecure because i'm always fixing them...just maybe suffer from a mild case of OCD ; )

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wouldn't say i'm insecure because i'm always fixing them...just maybe suffer from a mild case of OCD ; )
    Jes, you have...hmmm a pretty eye and eyebrow. (cant see the other ones) I'll asume they match and say you have pretty eyes and brows. Hows that?

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

Creepy-Diana

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana
    hehe. Well, my eyebrows are blond so you can barely see them -- so I don't do anything with 'em at all. what category do I go in?
    Oh wow youre right. We need a new catagory 5) Alien from another world
    Just kidding I think you would have to defer to your other grooming habits. For instants, do you wax all other hair off your body except for your head. That might say something. * steps out of this conversation*

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

Creepy-Diana

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do this too.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

your eyebrows are not overplucked, they look great

OCD is an issue of low seratonin and high norepinephrine I think :wink:
    SEE

Creepy-pokeball

But wait! All ENxj's have OCD, remember??!?@?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

category 6

the unibrow

Creepy-pokeball

aka the tiara supporter.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

there are 4 levels:

4.) overplucked eyebrows- this woman believes that her worth lies largely in her appearance and is insecure about it. she may or may not have anxiety or depression issues, but she definitely has a low sense of self-worth
    I don't understand the difference of "a healthy degree of self-worth" between 2) and 3). I also don't understand who is to define "the perfect eyebrow." Furthermore, I don't understand why a woman with overplucked eyebrows believes that her worth lies largely in her appearance and is insecure about it while the woman with "perfect" eyebrows has a healthy sense of self-worth.

I will now forever be paranoid about overplucking my eyebrows ( is not one of my strongest functions, so I can never get them to be perfect. I seriously don't know how people do it. I pluck until they look fine to me *shrug*).

And lastly: the feminazi in me wishes women would not even waste their time on plucking their eyebrows on top of shaving/epilating/waxing their entire bodies, tanning themselves into oblivion, bleaching their teeth, and stressing out about how much hair looks perfect and how much turns you into a insecure depressed mess...

Here is to Madonna in the 1980s, yay!
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And lastly: the feminazi in me wishes women would not even waste their time on plucking their eyebrows on top of shaving/epilating/waxing their entire bodies, tanning themselves into oblivion, bleaching their teeth, and stressing out about how much hair looks perfect and how much turns you into a insecure depressed mess...
    *nods*

I can't really explain the eyebrow types much better. It's just part of how I read people. I have NEVER met a woman with overplucked eyebrows that wasn't extremely insecure.
    SEE

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I have NEVER met a woman with overplucked eyebrows that wasn't extremely insecure.
    Ah ok! That makes sense then! I was just wondering how you reached those conclusions. And I really like how aggressive you are about women "having to fit" into certain "feminine categories." I'm totally with you there!
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim
    And I really like how aggressive you are about women "having to fit" into certain "feminine categories."
    that sounds so horrible!!! Okay, I'm sure there are plenty of exceptions... I've just never seen one. I read people, male and female, and I notice shit like eyebrows and nails and if their socks match their outfit and if their hair is their natural color and if they have spent years working outside or smoking or going to tanning beds... it has NOTHING to do with society's standards (for example, I find paleness attractive and see girls who tan like that lady from "There's Something About Mary"... they're going to have beef jerky face by the time they're 40). I am even better at noticing the emotional/motivational forces at play. I don't think anyone is better than anyone else, I just notice things, and when physical attributes consistently line up with emotional attributes, it stands out to me. I don't judge anyone, I just observe.

Though I do hold a particular distaste for overplucked eyebrows. They cause problems, and they are often clingy.
    SEE

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I meant to say that I like that you are aggressive in pointing out that women shouldn't feel like they have to fit into certain categories.

I'm sorry, it did sound horrible. I meant the opposite!!
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You are so CUTE (and as we know, that is the best compliment I could possibly offer!).

/Edit: This was to Maize and the awesome pics she chose to delete :wink:
    ― Anais Nin

This eyebrow thing is creepy. I don't touch mine. What does that mean?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your eyebrows are perfectly fine

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is officially the shittiest hijacking ever. Eyebrows? O_o
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry baby

sycophant, your eyebrows aren't bushy, so that means you're between 1 and 2.
    SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

=)

Creepy-aurora_faerie

WHAT THE HELL WHO CARES ABOUT EYE BROWS MY PICTURE ISNT IN THE EXPERAMENT YET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's a good INTj pic of me.... I'll try to find it....... bad hair and all.

INTjs have a characteristic ascetic face. There are two reason for this. Firstly the facial structure itself is often reminiscent of ancient portraits because of its angularity and composition of the features, like cheekbone and eyebrow arcs. Secondly their facial expression is often accepted as emotionless and severe. Their face is usually pale or bloodless. Males often have a short haircut.

(I'm longing greatly for my short hair cut... I'm waiting till I get back 'home' where I can get a decent one..... though a buzzcut is very tempting as of late, just to get rid of it now...)
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Creepy-aurora_faerie

okay this one?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it may be hard for baby to find a pic to match that one with because of the angle of your head, kelly

maizemedley, you look A LOT like this girl named mindy I knew in high school. I didn't know her well so I can't offer any guesses on her type. and she was very shy.
    SEE

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast