Thread: Introverts, what do you see in extroverts?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
    They initiate, and make me more comfortable initiating as well. They do things, and I like to do things with people but I am never the one to put it together. IEEs in particular often say the things I think and feel but would never articulate, and that makes me feel very comfortable.
    this and the other stuff mentioned so far, to me, just doesn't sound as that much It's not like I'm trivializing whats been said, its prolly the other way around. But you guys don't seem to ask for much. I guess other extraverts will agree with me on this. LOL you make attracting you guys seem like a walk in the park I mean, all the extravert has to do is what they normally would do... AHH EUREKA MOMENT

On a second thought, thinking about it I'm not sure this holds in the real world? It can't be as simple as that? or can it

Another question. Are you mostly attracted to extraverts or are you equally attracted to introverts?
    n00bIEE

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dattebayo View Post
    this and the other stuff mentioned so far, to me, just doesn't sound as that much It's not like I'm trivializing whats been said, its prolly the other way around. But you guys don't seem to ask for much. I guess other extraverts will agree with me on this. LOL you make attracting you guys seem like a walk in the park I mean, all the extravert has to do is what they normally would do... AHH EUREKA MOMENT

On a second thought, thinking about it I'm not sure this holds in the real world? It can't be as simple as that? or can it

Another question. Are you mostly attracted to extraverts or are you equally attracted to introverts?
    I know it doesn't seem like that much to you. That's how I feel when people describe why introverts or EIIs are needed. Doesn't seem like it's all that world-changing.

I am more attracted to introverts, because I am more likely to wonder what is going on with them and I can imagine all kinds of wonderful inner lives they may not really be leading. Talking to other introverts can be boring and difficult, but the initial attraction is stronger.
    EII
    4w5, sp/sx

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
    I know it doesn't seem like that much to you. That's how I feel when people describe why introverts or EIIs are needed. Doesn't seem like it's all that world-changing.

I am more attracted to introverts, because I am more likely to wonder what is going on with them and I can imagine all kinds of wonderful inner lives they may not really be leading. Talking to other introverts can be boring and difficult, but the initial attraction is stronger.
    for some reason reading this was really soothing. I dunno - something about the wording or something? I didn't even get the meaning until I was done reading it, but I totally get it. weird brain moment

ha i'm totally ranting, but to get to the point, I totally agree with you Danielle

it's interesting how you also find introverts more attractive initially. I had this great theory that Introverts were naturally more attracted to extroverts and vice versa, but that seems that it was all that it was: theory ha ha

It's freaky. I just read the stuff you wrote again, and it's still really calming to me. Ha ha maybe I'm just tired or something. Almost felt like a Si moment. Can I ask tou something? Are you by any chance a really calm person?
    n00bIEE