Hybrid View

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Playing With Fire View Post
    @Bertrand she's not, she asked her fans to tell the press her album is about Joe and did you see the KimK sticker thing? She's lost it for good.

Ironically, I see her going the Katy Perry rode soon. But instead of sizzling, she'll go up in flames.
    You don't think her album is about Joe? I mean not all of it obviously, but probably a lot of it.

Getaway Car is probably about Tom Hiddleston
    This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things is probably about various people she's fed up with, including all the critics
    Look What You Made Me Do ^ see above

Most likely about Joe:
    New Year's Day
    Gorgeous
    Call It What You Want
    King Of My Heart
    Dress

Possibly about Joe
    Dancing With Our Hands Tied
    So It Goes
    Delicate
    Ready For It
    Don't Blame Me
    End Game

I Did Something Bad - could be about one of her exes, or one of her other foes, could be partly made up (she did have songs that had fantasy mixed in in the past). Maybe the "bad" thing that "felt so good" was cheating with or flirting with Joe while she was with Calvin or Tom. Or maybe it was using Tom as a rebound. Or maybe putting her album on spotify on the same day Katy released her album. Something else? Who knows.

What's the KimK sticker?
    Last edited by Memph; 11-21-2017 at 01:27 AM.

A fox who wants to play, that's me PrettySavage's Avatar
    TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Memph View Post
    You don't think her album is about Joe? I mean not all of it obviously, but probably a lot of it.

Getaway Car is probably about Tom Hiddleston
    This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things is probably about various people she's fed up with, including all the critics
    Look What You Made Me Do ^ see above

Most likely about Joe:
    New Year's Day
    Gorgeous
    Call It What You Want
    King Of My Heart
    Dress

Possibly about Joe
    Dancing With Our Hands Tied
    So It Goes
    Delicate
    Ready For It
    Don't Blame Me
    End Game

I Did Something Bad - could be about one of her exes, or one of her other foes, could be partly made up (she did have songs that had fantasy mixed in in the past). Maybe the "bad" thing that "felt so good" was cheating with or flirting with Joe while she was with Calvin or Tom. Or maybe it was using Tom as a rebound. Or maybe putting her album on spotify on the same day Katy released her album. Something else? Who knows.

What's the KimK sticker?
    I don't know where did you see any insinuation from me that it wasn't. She's "lost it" because instructing fans to do that comes across as cheap and desperate. Everyone knows about them, it's just that no one cares because he's irrelevant. None of her relationships since Styles picked up media interest, so she's always doing the most. But this time it went too far, I do believe "Don't Blame Me" is an accurate description of her at this time.

Except for "I Did Something Bad", "Look At What You made Me Do" and "Getaway Car" every other song is about him or at least mentions him, like "This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things".

It's a great album, IMO better than 1989, but so far this era has been sloppy and amateurish, I'd never have expected that from her.

The sticker shows up here, see for yourself: