Hybrid View

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by malna View Post
    As a rule, I get along with Deltas quite well. As long as they're not withdrawn individuals with no sense of fun, which alas isn't really uncanny with this quadra.
    But the truth is, I always have been equally drawn to Alphas. Perhaps more, even. Therein lay part of my past problem with typing. On the Polish forum I had been given this beautiful decoration -

24631955.jpg

And so I brag.
    Same here most of my IRL friends are Alpha what makes me start to think if i am Alpha myself.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Daft21 View Post
    Same here most of my IRL friends are Alpha what makes me start to think if i am Alpha myself.
    You take it for granted that your friends' quadra is a good indicator for your own quadra ("I'm a reflection of my peers" -leading).

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    You take it for granted that a good indicator for your own quadra is the quadra of your friends ("I'm a reflection of my peers" ).
    No I don't take it for granted but my family is also mostly Alpha and I think it could be that I value and not because i might had a wrong understanding of and and typed myself mainly on valuing if I value :Ti or was anyway never clear for me.