I used to think I was bitter, too absorbed in da stryfe and such. But I've come to realize that this abject flaw in humanity that creeps its way into my awareness every day is simply not due to any fault of mine! Just ask Ayn Rand. Anyway, the point is, I can't bear these fuckers. I'm posting this in beta for obvious reasons, and would appreciate it if patronizing deltas stayed the fuck out of the thread (but the cool ones are allowed ). Ok... you sit down to eat with people, and they completely disregard their own boundaries, distending their sloppy presences all across the goddamn table, chewing like rabid animals, as if the voracity with which they consume their artificially made food will enhance the collective appreciation of the event itself. You know the implications of this kind of attitude? It stretches into EVERYTHING -- but most of all, that fucking poisonous attitude of obligatory collectivism, "holding out a hand for someone in need" bullshit. Now... I love morals, but not fear-based, imperious guidelines that stifle the heart of people, and bind them to things and people which they shouldn't be bound to, simply for the collective pillow of mediocrity. Lesson learned: don't chew like a rabid fucking animal at the dinner table, cause you never know what the effects of your actions might be!

Now, if you want something, express it directly and purely. No passive-aggressive begging laced with proper manners, no hopeful moping aimed at getting consolatory attention. NO. You ask, and if the other party(ies) consent, go for it (of course, certain occasions require force, but I'm referring to common social contact). But if you don't even bother to declare your goal, you deserve to be ignored for the pathetic fuck that you are. But THEN, don't even dare have the nerve to attempt to gratify your desire through underhanded means. That means you, my little snaky ESTj brother, who, instead of honestly stating what he wanted to watch on tv, despite my sister watching it, furtively grabbed the remote, changed the channel, then pitifully claimed he didn't do anything when reproached. DO YOU KNOW HOW FAR THIS ATTITUDE STRETCHES??? It's the goddamn business CEOs who do this shit, squandering money, indulging whores in their house, all after giving some passive-aggressive, tentative "indication" that they may want to do/have something, then upon realizing that it cannot reasonably be obtained, slither through the grass to get it and abscond. BUT POOR ME CAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIX IT AND I'M OH SO SORRY. That's ok, we'll just send them to timeout, while no one learns and their effects ripple insidiously into society, with several new snakes sprouting up in their fucking place once they're in prison. Christ.

At least I still care. Kind of.

//done