Quote Originally Posted by FDG
Quote Originally Posted by Fry
Today I had a talk with my father during dinner. He said I was cold to my sister (I never help her).

And I told him my reason. Because she still goes to high school, and if she wants to get a part time job then she has to take the bus home. I wouldn’t drive to her work and take her home because she has to face the consequence of getting a part time job. If she doesn’t want to take the bus then she better quit. Do I sound like a typical intj parent who never help their kids and raise them by letting them face the world?
No, you sound like a moron.

Yeah right, and my ENTj brother is a moron too. He doesn't help me either, with ANYTHING, never ever. I have stopped expecting long ago. So please, FDG I don't think you're the most appropriate person here to judge, really...He would say the exact things, like I need to confront life by myself and that in his turn nobody helped him, so why should he help me instead? Figure it out, what kind of attitude is this...hmmm...I wonder...

INTjs are not that harsh as it seems at first, because of a role function. Fry I think you know better the situation in your family and I also believe you're not that heartless as you come across to some people here. I know that.