Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
lol, have you ever actually lived with an IEI?
Mostly male IEIs. I picture the composer Chopin, even as a young arrival, never too outwardly expressive with negative rebellion, or even plainly wild positive emotion. I don't see that as a prime objective in a young male, and an element that would likely be downplayed. You could make a case for irrational females though, since females can be more emotionally expressive so more inclined to get into trouble with their emotions, if there is a problem to begin with, and I'm not saying males don't either. It has more to do with the biological statistics of maturity from what I've seen regarding "ethical" types. I'd have a hard time picturing a wild IEI, as all of the IEIs I know are quite reserved emotionally, even the females. There in lies calmness within them, for they seek to make quite positive impressions of their subordinate external matters. Other betas, like SLE, I can see how they could be wild and crazy externally with their emotions. SEIs are more inclined to act in this manner too because their primary function deals with external things. I don't think IEIs are wild and crazy, but I could see how there could be some wild and crazy IEIs. Just seems like more of a question of maturity, and immature girls are more inclined to be wild and crazy with their emotions. But I'm not saying that's bad