Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: niffweed is LII

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    No that's not really the case, there's others also, he also doubted (well not just doubted) SeFi's joining the board having their types right, at that time. He has later retyped them. How distastefully he treated Liveandletlive at that time, without any reason, is the only problem I've had with Niffweed (from my point of view).
    And his much publicised disputes with SEE Hoodrat. (Hoodrat as I understand it, sees Niffweed as LII)

I can understand not getting on with one dual over the net, but to not get along with two - and especially for the disagreements to be so bad, sounds more like a CONFLICT relations than a DUAL relations.

We therefore can say with a good level of confidence that he doesn't get on with two of his duals and one of his activators - and gets on with them so poorly that it's perhaps like dog eat dog.

How can this guy be a Gamma, (and be so against his seeking functions)?

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    507 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I think it would be foolish to ignore factors that transcend Socionics when considering the relationship between individuals.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

niffweed is very receptive to Fe. When I used to talk with him, I remember feeling the need to deliberately act more emotive in order to get him feeling comfortable. Also, SEEs tend to not like him.

TIM
    IEI 4 sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Personally I think niffweed is ILI. He doesn't respond positively to Fe in any form, seems unconcerned with Si, and I can see him as Fi and Se seeking.
    same exact thing.
    I second.
    "If you can find out little melodies for yourself on the piano it is all very well. But if they come of themselves when you are not at the piano, then you have still greater reason to rejoice; for then the inner sense of music is astir in you. The fingers must make what the head wills, not vice versa."- Robert Schumann

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pluie View Post
    same exact thing.
    I second.
    I think he does respond to it. Granted, it's in a sort of grumpy way, but he always became more talkative as I became more emotive, and it was something that I was very conscious of as it was happening.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    I think he does respond to it. Granted, it's in a sort of grumpy way, but he always became more talkative as I became more emotive, and it was something that I was very conscious of as it was happening.
    That isn't Fe. Everyone does this. How did we get in our heads that Fi users are zombies?

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coolanzon View Post
    That isn't Fe. Everyone does this. How did we get in our heads that Fi users are zombies?
    I don't think everyone does that at all. I think many people are actually very uncomfortable doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    Well, I was talking about the ILIs
    I brought up the SeFi's in attention too to paint the right picture. Anyway my point was that Jarno didn't base what he said on just on him and me, I'm not even really that relevant to what he said. I just set the record straight, because I was mentioned, I'm not really interested in Niffweeds type.
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

looking at him from a general perspective, gamma ili perspective makes much more sense than lii. he's definitely more of a critic than an analyst.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, fair enough.

random thought: It's funny how much controversy a single net entity can produce by hardly lifting a finger. Screw reality TV. No wonder I usually try to make a point to be the unassuming quiet girl.
    This is one of the reasons why I find the politics of online communities to be highly interesting. Apart from Socionics theory, this is one of the primary reasons why I continue to come back to this forum. The dynamics are just so fascinating.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    looking at him from a general perspective, gamma ili perspective makes much more sense than lii. he's definitely more of a critic than an analyst.
    yep.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Niffweed rang. He wants his secrets back.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You mean in how he is an Ice Age fan? No way, dude.
    Ice age fan? LOL. That sounds funny out of context of the movie.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ok, fair enough.

random thought: It's funny how much controversy a single net entity can produce by hardly lifting a finger. Screw reality TV. No wonder I usually try to make a point to be the unassuming quiet girl.
    Until now, I always thought you were a guy. Maybe its your choice of avatars or something.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by warrior-librarian View Post
    Until now, I always thought you were a guy. Maybe its your choice of avatars or something.
    She also choses my avatars

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Niffweed is one of the untypeable few. Only God knows his type.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angels are gay.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I was mainly hinting at Carla to keep up with the times.

I don't care as long as they will go for a girl, even if it is a one night stand. Or I could pose as a guy and they wouldn't suspect a thing until the truth is revealed.
    The truth hurts so good.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*exits conversation with a sexy walk*

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    I don't think everyone does that at all. I think many people are actually very uncomfortable doing that.
    It's probably not type related then.

Dunno. I tend to go along with emotional exuberance, to an extent, though it's never natural, and it is draining for me. It's like I'm going in blindly trying to do the right thing, but I back out because I sense something will go awry. I feel like a puppy being handed a treat and I wanna go for it but I see the newspaper in the other hand and I kinda cringe because I'm not sure what to expect.
    Not emotional exuberance... being emotive. Laughter, silliness, pathologically cute sentimentality, etc.

"So I broke the ice with Niffweed. That must make him a Merry." <- this is the argument I see. [EDIT: from discojoe, not you, HC]
    Last edited by male; 08-08-2009 at 06:08 AM.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Niffweed's hard to read, but a cool dude. I want to get him high or drunk. I wouldn't do both at the same time because I respect him like that.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    Niffweed's hard to read, but a cool dude. I want to get him high or drunk. I wouldn't do both at the same time because I respect him like that.
    He's not a cool dude, he's a troubled guy with lots of complexes. If I think of a guy who had the most fights online on this forum, wiki or anywhere, it would be Niffweed. Is that your definition of 'a cool dude'?

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    He's not a cool dude, he's a troubled guy with lots of complexes. If I think of a guy who had the most fights online on this forum, wiki or anywhere, it would be Niffweed. Is that your definition of 'a cool dude'?
    YES.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just don't see it. Can someone explain to me how on Earth he fits Ti ego? I see Ti as a quite different mode of thought, that his "logic" is not much like how its portrayed in Ti descriptions, so there should be no reason why Ne subtype is the better explanation. I think people should realize that Ne subtype still means that Ti is the dominant leading function. So if you can only convince me of Ti leading, no INTj Ne argument. IM me in my contact info or here is fine. I'm not seeing anything resembling classical socionics so far. I see him being attributed to Alpha and Fe by some, yet see no Fe valuing whatsoever. I think people misinterpret Fe PoLR and Fe seeking. When you say he responds to Fe positively or eagerly, that means nothing to me. I think most points in socionics match with what is said about him being an INTp, and then there are some random rules associated with INTps pertaining mostly to quadra values, that come from nowhere that don't fit him but might fit a select group of INTps (and this is where the opinions differ).

I don't expect a response, because everything I've gained an answer as previously (from those who differ in theory) has been vague. I posted this as a point to state that I don't expect a decent response.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234