Quote Originally Posted by Waddlesworth View Post
I just can't see this. I have to respectfully disagree.

This bohemian/emo look is the result of choosing a style which will unite him with some kind of subculture. It is obvious that his appearance/image is the result of a desire to fit in with a specific crowd and it is clear this is important to him. His choice of style is 'tailored' in order to facilitate communication with others that he somehow relates to.

Wouldn't an LII abhor this? An ILE have no interest in this?
Or its not. Maybe he just likes the look? Maybe he has an image of himself he wants to project? Ya know those subcultures are popular for a reason.

Secondly, thats absolutely Alpha anyhow.

The idea of subcultures as group dynamics in which members share an aesthetic cohesiveness with rebellious undertones is totally stereotypical Fe+Si (And not totally unsound).

Quote Originally Posted by Waddlesworth View Post
It could be that he is still differentiating his T/F and has not yet made a choice. But I think it is obvious which direction he is headed.

Also, I speculate that if he were T he would not be so dependent on the advice of others to determine his type. There is just no independence here.

But then again maybe I am just out of touch with the times. Call me old fashioned. Maybe this is just a matter of personality and not type.
Your use of the T and F dichotomies is silly. They don't adequately described types at all.

He is not dependent on the advice of others he is just keeping an open mind and learning.