0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Polikujm Discussion

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I realize this, but Ne and Ni impart their own distinctive orientation to the Ti gaze. Of course like I said his photos are not that great, a little too poised. He does give off an alpha vibe to me too.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Erk View Post
    I realize this, but Ne and Ni impart their own distinctive orientation to the Ti gaze. Of course like I said his photos are not that great, a little too poised. He does give off an alpha vibe to me too.
    I am having alot of trouble expressing why does not seem right. There is just something very telling about and I do not see it in Polikujm.

I truly can't find the right words to describe this at the time. I just have alot of trouble believing that a logical type would have the kind of style he has. The clothing, the hair. This is just not something a logical type take interest in. This is essentially like an NF phenomenon.

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alpha NT

Not Ne ENTp

Ti ENTp, Ti INTj, Ne INTj

I favor Ti leading.

Unsure of rational/irrational
    The end is nigh

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ArchonAlarion View Post
    Alpha NT

Not Ne ENTp

Ti ENTp, Ti INTj, Ne INTj

I favor Ti leading.

Unsure of rational/irrational
    I just can't see this. I have to respectfully disagree.

This bohemian/emo look is the result of choosing a style which will unite him with some kind of subculture. It is obvious that his appearance/image is the result of a desire to fit in with a specific crowd and it is clear this is important to him. His choice of style is 'tailored' in order to facilitate communication with others that he somehow relates to.

Wouldn't an LII abhor this? An ILE have no interest in this?

It could be that he is still differentiating his T/F and has not yet made a choice. But I think it is obvious which direction he is headed.

Also, I speculate that if he were T he would not be so dependent on the advice of others to determine his type. There is just no independence here.

But then again maybe I am just out of touch with the times. Call me old fashioned. Maybe this is just a matter of personality and not type.

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Waddlesworth View Post
    I just can't see this. I have to respectfully disagree.

This bohemian/emo look is the result of choosing a style which will unite him with some kind of subculture. It is obvious that his appearance/image is the result of a desire to fit in with a specific crowd and it is clear this is important to him. His choice of style is 'tailored' in order to facilitate communication with others that he somehow relates to.

Wouldn't an LII abhor this? An ILE have no interest in this?
    Or its not. Maybe he just likes the look? Maybe he has an image of himself he wants to project? Ya know those subcultures are popular for a reason.

Secondly, thats absolutely Alpha anyhow.

The idea of subcultures as group dynamics in which members share an aesthetic cohesiveness with rebellious undertones is totally stereotypical Fe+Si (And not totally unsound).

It could be that he is still differentiating his T/F and has not yet made a choice. But I think it is obvious which direction he is headed.

Also, I speculate that if he were T he would not be so dependent on the advice of others to determine his type. There is just no independence here.

But then again maybe I am just out of touch with the times. Call me old fashioned. Maybe this is just a matter of personality and not type.
    Your use of the T and F dichotomies is silly. They don't adequately described types at all.

He is not dependent on the advice of others he is just keeping an open mind and learning.
    The end is nigh

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ArchonAlarion View Post
    Or its not. Maybe he just likes the look? Maybe he has an image of himself he wants to project? Ya know those subcultures are popular for a reason.

Secondly, thats absolutely Alpha anyhow.

The idea of subcultures as group dynamics in which members share an aesthetic cohesiveness with rebellious undertones is totally stereotypical Fe+Si (And not totally unsound).

Your use of the T and F dichotomies is silly. They don't adequately described types at all.

He is not dependent on the advice of others he is just keeping an open mind and learning.
    Somehow I am not buying all of that.

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol well im not buying that being into a fashion subculture means you're Fi/Fe ego!

(if he even is!!!)
    The end is nigh

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This bohemian/emo look is the result of choosing a style which will unite him with some kind of subculture.
    WTF are you talking about? Seriously?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    WTF are you talking about? Seriously?
    I'll elaborate on that only under the condition that you explain to us why you have your hair the way you do. What are the influences?

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll elaborate on that only under the condition that you explain to us why you have your hair the way you do. What are the influences?
    I like long hair. Does this mean I'm Fi because I like/dislike something?

Anti-MBTI has spawned a new theory. Good luck with that. Really.

He could just be a young, confused and misdirected kid in search of identity though. And to assume that he is 'alpha NT' without any ground other than some transferences or projections of other confused, misdirected kids in search of identity, might be very foolish and a fatal mistake.
    Yes see, I am young confused and misdirected, but that all started when you got here.