Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Polikujm Discussion

Hybrid View

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The problem with the following is having a bias just for to the following. But I thought it might help.

I also don't find the following that correlated to type. For instance, "focused on interests." You have to tell me what kind of interests *facepalm*

Since these interests are more personal, should that suggest I'm more introverted? Fields are percieved through the self, etc. Even though I don't necessarily know what they mean by that.

bolded is a "kind-of" or "sometimes" underlined and bolded is a "usually"

ILE explorative; light-hearted curiosity; optimistic; focused on interests; interested in ideas; usually upbeat; detached curiosity
    SEI soft, helping; gentle smile; touch naturally; comfort oriented
    ESE strong tastes and preferences; enthusiastic and forceful about likes and dislikes; socialites; emotional involvement; reflect values of community; large emotional range
    LII detached critical analysis; clear and independent thought and worldviews; appearance of self-control
    EIE alarm, dramatism, restraint; purposeful emotions and involvement
    LSI tough, controlling, serious, decisive, tough-minded, disciplined, mistrustful; stand their ground
    SLE forceful; demanding of others; go-getter; not easily intimidated; ready for battle
    IEI wacky, goofy, dreamy; clown; interested in people’s inner life and where people are going with their emotional life
    LIE unbridled optimism; like movement; energetic; opportunistic; like to test limits
    ESI concerned about proper behavior; stand their ground; hard to convince; conservative views and methods
    SEE flair, playfulness; socialites; physical center of attention; hands-on involvement in world around them
    ILI goofy; don’t reveal inner life; interested in processes; passive relaxedness; ironic attitude
    IEE playfulness; tinge of irony; acceptance; frivolous; warm curiosity about people and relationships
    SLI soft blankness; internal independence; hard to impress; not easily excited; (emotionally) cool
    LSE always busy with projects; practical and skeptical; action oriented; professional; active involvement
    EII gentle but have firm principles; demonstrate positive attitude; willingness to share your world
    Last edited by 717495; 06-17-2009 at 10:49 PM.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    The problem with the following is having a bias just for to the following. But I thought it might help.

I also don't find the following that correlated to type. For instance, "focused on interests." You have to tell me what kind of interests *facepalm*

Since these interests are more personal, should that suggest I'm more introverted? Fields are percieved through the self, etc. Even though I don't necessarily know what they mean by that.

bolded is a "kind-of" or "sometimes" underlined and bolded is a "usually"

ILE explorative; light-hearted curiosity; optimistic; focused on interests; interested in ideas; usually upbeat; detached curiosity
    SEI soft, helping; gentle smile; touch naturally; comfort oriented
    ESE strong tastes and preferences; enthusiastic and forceful about likes and dislikes; socialites; emotional involvement; reflect values of community; large emotional range
    LII detached critical analysis; clear and independent thought and worldviews; appearance of self-control
    EIE alarm, dramatism, restraint; purposeful emotions and involvement
    LSI tough, controlling, serious, decisive, tough-minded, disciplined, mistrustful; stand their ground
    SLE forceful; demanding of others; go-getter; not easily intimidated; ready for battle
    IEI wacky, goofy, dreamy; clown; interested in people’s inner life and where people are going with their emotional life
    LIE unbridled optimism; like movement; energetic; opportunistic; like to test limits
    ESI concerned about proper behavior; stand their ground; hard to convince; conservative views and methods
    SEE flair, playfulness; socialites; physical center of attention; hands-on involvement in world around them
    ILI goofy; don’t reveal inner life; interested in processes; passive relaxedness; ironic attitude
    IEE playfulness; tinge of irony; acceptance; frivolous; warm curiosity about people and relationships
    SLI soft blankness; internal independence; hard to impress; not easily excited; (emotionally) cool
    LSE always busy with projects; practical and skeptical; action oriented; professional; active involvement
    EII gentle but have firm principles; demonstrate positive attitude; willingness to share your world
    Hmm, what you bolded and underlined here is eerily similar to what I would would have selected myself. I say its likely we're both the same type.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP