Thread: Polikujm Discussion

Hybrid View

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Polikujm Discussion

Hi everyone. I am going to take a poll of various items that could apply to me, because I still don't seem to have a hang of my type. Select all that apply. I wish to spark more discussion about it too, at least as much as you can handle.

Such as:

- comparing photos of celebrities to mine, take this new page I found for example Gallery
    - temperament
    - rationality
    - extroversion
    - function positions, creative vs leading

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The first Ne should be Si. Can someone fix that please?

Also if anyone has an idea to what "PoLR" I have, I'd like to hear it as well.
    Last edited by 717495; 06-17-2009 at 10:26 PM.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The problem with the following is having a bias just for to the following. But I thought it might help.

I also don't find the following that correlated to type. For instance, "focused on interests." You have to tell me what kind of interests *facepalm*

Since these interests are more personal, should that suggest I'm more introverted? Fields are percieved through the self, etc. Even though I don't necessarily know what they mean by that.

bolded is a "kind-of" or "sometimes" underlined and bolded is a "usually"

ILE explorative; light-hearted curiosity; optimistic; focused on interests; interested in ideas; usually upbeat; detached curiosity
    SEI soft, helping; gentle smile; touch naturally; comfort oriented
    ESE strong tastes and preferences; enthusiastic and forceful about likes and dislikes; socialites; emotional involvement; reflect values of community; large emotional range
    LII detached critical analysis; clear and independent thought and worldviews; appearance of self-control
    EIE alarm, dramatism, restraint; purposeful emotions and involvement
    LSI tough, controlling, serious, decisive, tough-minded, disciplined, mistrustful; stand their ground
    SLE forceful; demanding of others; go-getter; not easily intimidated; ready for battle
    IEI wacky, goofy, dreamy; clown; interested in people’s inner life and where people are going with their emotional life
    LIE unbridled optimism; like movement; energetic; opportunistic; like to test limits
    ESI concerned about proper behavior; stand their ground; hard to convince; conservative views and methods
    SEE flair, playfulness; socialites; physical center of attention; hands-on involvement in world around them
    ILI goofy; don’t reveal inner life; interested in processes; passive relaxedness; ironic attitude
    IEE playfulness; tinge of irony; acceptance; frivolous; warm curiosity about people and relationships
    SLI soft blankness; internal independence; hard to impress; not easily excited; (emotionally) cool
    LSE always busy with projects; practical and skeptical; action oriented; professional; active involvement
    EII gentle but have firm principles; demonstrate positive attitude; willingness to share your world
    Last edited by 717495; 06-17-2009 at 10:49 PM.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    The problem with the following is having a bias just for to the following. But I thought it might help.

I also don't find the following that correlated to type. For instance, "focused on interests." You have to tell me what kind of interests *facepalm*

Since these interests are more personal, should that suggest I'm more introverted? Fields are percieved through the self, etc. Even though I don't necessarily know what they mean by that.

bolded is a "kind-of" or "sometimes" underlined and bolded is a "usually"

ILE explorative; light-hearted curiosity; optimistic; focused on interests; interested in ideas; usually upbeat; detached curiosity
    SEI soft, helping; gentle smile; touch naturally; comfort oriented
    ESE strong tastes and preferences; enthusiastic and forceful about likes and dislikes; socialites; emotional involvement; reflect values of community; large emotional range
    LII detached critical analysis; clear and independent thought and worldviews; appearance of self-control
    EIE alarm, dramatism, restraint; purposeful emotions and involvement
    LSI tough, controlling, serious, decisive, tough-minded, disciplined, mistrustful; stand their ground
    SLE forceful; demanding of others; go-getter; not easily intimidated; ready for battle
    IEI wacky, goofy, dreamy; clown; interested in people’s inner life and where people are going with their emotional life
    LIE unbridled optimism; like movement; energetic; opportunistic; like to test limits
    ESI concerned about proper behavior; stand their ground; hard to convince; conservative views and methods
    SEE flair, playfulness; socialites; physical center of attention; hands-on involvement in world around them
    ILI goofy; don’t reveal inner life; interested in processes; passive relaxedness; ironic attitude
    IEE playfulness; tinge of irony; acceptance; frivolous; warm curiosity about people and relationships
    SLI soft blankness; internal independence; hard to impress; not easily excited; (emotionally) cool
    LSE always busy with projects; practical and skeptical; action oriented; professional; active involvement
    EII gentle but have firm principles; demonstrate positive attitude; willingness to share your world
    Hmm, what you bolded and underlined here is eerily similar to what I would would have selected myself. I say its likely we're both the same type.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    The first Ne should be Si. Can someone fix that please?
    Oh I forgot you can't edit polls. *facepalm*

Okay, the first Ne will hereby be known as Si. If you put Si but mean Ne, you're an idiot.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I cannot give you any definite answer but you seem to vi like a Ni/Se. The pictures are kind of bad though so that's up in the air.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Of course my conclusions on this matter are only theoretical:

From all of my experiences Ti is characterized by a piercing, penetrating look. Often when I see types I pick up on symbols of powerful wizards holding very heavy, primordial thoughts in their minds. There is something dark about and it gives a feeling of hidden, elusive mysteries. Often, but not always, a very squared forehead is involved, or the eyes are always lowered to accentuate the forehead- instinctively.

Your look is one of more of an emotional, explorative, somewhat bohemian quality. Also, you do not appear to make efforts to, or naturally form a penetrative look. Your look doesn't say "I am figuring this situation out" it says "I am reflecting. I am searching." There is nothing visceral about you, nothing being conjured from the darkest depths of your being.

You seem to identify with the external world. For example, your hair, your shirts. This is more of(and correct me if I am wrong in my label) an 'emo' look. It is an established behavior. It indicates that you mingle with a specific 'crowd' with established norms, though these norms are on the fringe. This is something I associate with

So from this I get a feeling of IEE.

LII is just very much not you.
    Last edited by Waddlesworth; 06-18-2009 at 01:16 AM. Reason: just trimmed some fat

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I realize this, but Ne and Ni impart their own distinctive orientation to the Ti gaze. Of course like I said his photos are not that great, a little too poised. He does give off an alpha vibe to me too.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

My guess is LII but I wouldn't discount the possibility of ILE either. Not sure about subtype or what you VI as. I noticed you put Ne subtype in your sig and I can see that working.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

See that's basically the thing. I'm not discounting ILE, and having two possible types is where the trouble is coming from. I'm also not that good at self-identification or VI, so there is more trouble there.

Rationality, straight lines, irrational, soft lines. I have no idea what to look for. I don't fit the IJ or EP temperament as much as IP.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Focusing on those interests is the wrong approach. The real scoop is why you are interested in what you are. Socionics explains the why not the what.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Erk View Post
    Focusing on those interests is the wrong approach. The real scoop is why you are interested in what you are. Socionics explains the why not the what.
    Yes. However I don't have a why, so I was exercising to maybe spark some ideas on why.