Have any of you had an ENFP/ENTJ couple? How did it go?

I have known this ENTJ for almost two years. We have been friends, but there has always been a bit of a romanitic twist to it. The only thing that bothers me about him is that he is a bit rigid at times. He gets these goofy ideas about human interaction that are completely perplexing to me. The other night he called and was talking about some good advice he got from an older friend about how to raise a daughter. The advice was that if the daughter had a suitor, and the suitor didn't have money or a house, that the parents should tell him to go away until he had resources. I told him that if you raise your kids to value themselves, they will figure out when and how to have relationships on their own.

He was receptive to my thoughts, and was pretty much convinced by the end of the conversation, but it still weirds me out that he thought using your kids as bargaining chips was a good idea.

Otherwise, he treats me like a queen...though he has a tendency to flirt a lot with everyone...but that doesn't really bother me, since I do the same thing.

Anyway...I'm new to the board! Nice to see you all here!

Bethany